Jealous?
  Yes!
  No!
  Pancakes Motherhugger!
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:34 pm
kemenlith
He only wins cause he lucks out... and the writers will him to win...

I mean, I watched the first episodes again from Kanto... he just threw the pokeball at Pidgeotto without weakening it first... then he goes head to head with metapod against metapod which lasts for hours... he also did that thing where before he threw his pokeball he turned his cap backwards... hes so retarded... I'm glad he didn't win the pokemon league in that first season...

What I can't believe is that he has never tried to catch a legendary...

..But one has to give him a little credit, he may suffer from a mental deficiency, and be luckier than he ought to be, but his heart is in the right place, and he generally does the right thing. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:39 pm
That doesn't count for jack... when I play, my hearts always in the right place and I'm ten times the trainer Ash could ever be... god I hated Pokemon movies one and two with him starring in it... through I did like the pokemon movie with that one water type that got close to May... it was pulled at the heart strings that she had to let the pokemon go... Manphy! Thats the name of the pokemon! 3nodding  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:43 pm
kemenlith
That doesn't count for jack... when I play, my hearts always in the right place and I'm ten times the trainer Ash could ever be... god I hated Pokemon movies one and two with him starring in it... through I did like the pokemon movie with that one water type that got close to May... it was pulled at the heart strings that she had to let the pokemon go... Manphy! Thats the name of the pokemon! 3nodding

I have one of those as well.

I actually liked the Deoxys/Rayquaza movie. Mostly because they practically destroyed a city while battling... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:46 pm
I watched abit of that... it was a meh movie to me... and how'd you get Manphy?

The one with that extreme pokemon hunter was okay... you know, he had those pokemon balls that super charged a pokemon while making it evil and he belonged to the rockets?  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:54 pm
kemenlith
I watched abit of that... it was a meh movie to me... and how'd you get Manphy?

The one with that extreme pokemon hunter was okay... you know, he had those pokemon balls that super charged a pokemon while making it evil and he belonged to the rockets?

I've only actually seen two movies, the first one, and the one with Deoxys/Rayquaza. The latter was actually good because Ash wasn't the focus/main character in it. It was actually the kid with a pokemon phobia that was the focus.

As for the Manaphy. I traded for it. I traded away a shiny to another guild member and got Manaphy in return. ^^

Which reminds me. For people in the US, they can get Manaphy at TRU today. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:59 pm
TRU?  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:00 pm
kemenlith
TRU?
Toys'R'Us. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:03 pm
Oh...  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:05 pm
kemenlith
Oh...
Sorry, I'm a transformers collector, so I'm used to using the acronym. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:08 pm
Transformersz? sweatdrop  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:16 pm
kemenlith
Transformersz? sweatdrop

Giant robots that turn into stuff. Usually vehicles. They just made a Live Action movie that was this years top grossing movie. Heck, it is the movie that has made the most money ever, so far. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:20 pm
Doesn;t sound appealing to me...  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:22 pm
kemenlith
Doesn;t sound appealing to me...

I've been a fan since the original animated series from the mid-80's. And yes, I am that old. ^^

But then again, everybody is different and have different tastes. Would be mite boring othervise. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:23 pm
I like Digimon as a series better than pokemon....  

kemenlith

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:27 pm
kemenlith
I like Digimon as a series better than pokemon....

That is probably because it has better production values and is a lot more serious in tone than Pokemon. I haven't seen much of Digimon, but what I have seen was quite excellent. I like how it mixes epic fantasy with sci-fi. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff