Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:12 pm
+ Dweller - i hate that to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:36 am
god that is sucky .. just kick them and you will feel a little bettter. hehe i do. >.< xp  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:19 am
It's time for another rant evil

I'm sick of the way the Government here in England expect students to pay for everything. To go to university for 3 years it costs me £3,070 EACH YEAR. That's the equivalent of $6,295. Luckily for me my grandad is paying that money. But also I have to pay £90 for 3 months to get the bus to university. I thought I was entitled to get medicine free because I'm a student, but I've been told I have to pay for that too. I just hope I don't get ill. But how ridiculous is it...I'm a student, I have NO JOB because I'm studying which will enable me to get a PROPER JOB...but I'm expected to pay all this ******** money!! where is this money coming from?!! it's not falling from the sky!!! the government wants everyone to go to university so that people get proper jobs, but they don't encourage it because no one can AFFORD to go!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:15 pm
It isn't much better in America. Finacial aid isn't allowed unless someone has no savings, no trust fund, or anything. It's bullshit if you ask me.  

Airforce Soldier

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:31 am
where i am a ear by collage getting close to owning most of my town. the reason why they all want money. those selffish basters stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 am
aircraft fan
It isn't much better in America. Finacial aid isn't allowed unless someone has no savings, no trust fund, or anything. It's bullshit if you ask me.

oh everyone is allowed aid...but it's a loan that you must pay back later...and the amount you get depends on how much your parent's income is. If they get alot, then you get less money...which is a pile of shite, because my parents get quite alot but they still can't afford to send me to uni..it's ridiculous..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:26 pm
It's that gad damn loan that most people pay off when they're 40. It's bullshit that you have to pay for collage three times over.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:25 am
exactly!!!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:13 pm
Why also is healthcare so ******** up? They only pay for emergency room visits. You go to the normal doctor more often so why only hospital visits get covered?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:52 pm
in England everyone pays taxes that go towards healthcare costs. you don't have to pay for your individual treatment, cause I think that is so unfair. If you can't afford something you could just die because they won't treat you.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:15 pm
It's bull, the goverments are ******** up and corrupt.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:27 pm
you know i but its the mob. they are bribing ppl in the gov to get what they want and making ppl pay for stupid s**t so they can make money. its all the mob i tell you  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:28 pm
the problem with the government is that the people who run it come from "well-to-do" families and don't know what it's like to live in the real world.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:30 pm
yeah good piont. i dislike rich ppl i ate being poor. but i love the library for having puplic axcess computers. tho only an hour a day is allowed.  

Izlin

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:34 pm
It's the major corperations that really run, they pay for everything so they get to do anything.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff