Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Who's your spirit guide? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flaith Lasair Siabhre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:59 am
I don't exactly have a spirit guide right now (probably because I haven't asked/looked), but I do have two totem animals and a guardian angel I spend a lot of time talking to. The totem animals are a wolf and an eagle.

One of my friends, though, has two spirit guides - a young man (twentyish) and an old woman, like a grandmother. When she's really stressed and can't sleep, they bring her tea and sing lullabies until she sleeps. Then she has, what she calls, the most restful sleep ever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:41 am
Little Teacup Storm
I-X-I, tell me about the weird game of cause and effect. 'Cause with invisible people, just like regular people, what sort of beings they are is best judged by their actions...and if the jackal's actions tend to benefit more often than harm you, he might be actually on your side, even though his presence is unnerving. Like an early-warning system.
It's always benifited me. Like I would want to go to get food at the food court... Well, teh Jackle would be infront of the doorway scaring the **** out of me, so I'd just go back to the dorms... Well, I end up making it across the boulavard (like, the lights change as soon as I get to the corner), then I'd open the door to my room and my phone would ring. It'd be my boss telling me no work tomarrow. (I don't have an answering machine). Then more things happen that are like 'oh em gee' goodness. ... neutral

Little Teacup Storm
Aura makes me nervous, though. A good-angel-looking thing that turns into a scary thing when you look directly at it...
Well, if I turn to tru to look at her, she stays behind me... So I can't realy ever look at her... The jackle being her is an assumption because I never feel Aura around when I see the jackle.

Little Teacup Storm
a thing that gives you advice to tell other people, but doesn't advise you on how to keep watch over yourself...That sounds pretty familiar to me. Which is not a good thing. What sort of advice does she usually tell you to give?
Strange things... Once, I was 'told' to stall a friend for a minute. Well, she drove home. I find out a few days later that two cars crashed infront of her... If I didn't stall her, it could have been her in the accident. I've gotten more crypit ones, but my friends never elaborated more than "thank you"... I have gotten advice for me, but it's been a heck of a lot more cryptic than the others, so I can never make heads or tails of it until the event passes. Like the number 93846xx23... It's been driving me crazy, but it just keeps playing in my head... But that's another story for another thread sweatdrop sweatdrop  

[Feather]s Soul

Ravyn Wing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:55 pm
I believe that my guide is out there, somewhere. They don't have a name, a face, but they are a comforting presence that guides me. Sometimes, before I go to sleep, I can feel someone, and once I saw a "shadow person"-a spirit out of the corner of my eye. When there was a succumbus (sp?) demon attatched to a kid in gym (actually, it was attatched to his bag, I think... eek ) I kept feeling a strong presence that someone was aiding me to fight it off, and my energy lasted much longer than it normally woud have. However, an angel that tends to hand around me, acting almost as my muse, has large tan wings, and is sort of a surfer-dude style of dress. His name is Jon, and I just randomly talk to him in my head. Usually he only talks to me if he wants me to do something, which he is amazingly good at... Anyway, the animals I feel closest to are the snake and a doglike animal, not a wolf, though. They are two animals that are animals of Hecate-and I just really like snakes, and I thought I was a dog when I was little-don't ask. Well, yep, that's me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:20 am
At the moment I don't have one or atleast I don't know if I do sweatdrop
When I was in middle school though, I talked a lot with Aphrodite.....up until the 'ha ha you still have invisible friends' started popping up and I stopped talking with her....don't know how I can start talking with her again, boy do I want to talk with her. She gave me great advise and was also very helpful with my school work when I was stuck on an assignment heart

On a side note: I see 'shadow people' out of the corners of my eyes and feel atleast one unknown presence when I'm trying to get to sleep at night sometimes two. One would give me a bad feeling as if I'm about to be harmed by it and the other would give me a warm feeling like I'm being loved by it or am being protected. I don't know what to make of this because it happened at my old house too where my parents, lil bro and I lived. Now we've moved to a new house, I still get these 'feelings' but they are a lot stronger and it's starting to freak me out a little because I don't know what to do about it.

Panther Nightwind

Ranger Kate

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:27 pm
well i dont really have that much in the way iof spirti guides one exasperated winged cat who usualy makles himself known only when i really need him (being a cat and all i guess he cant be bothered most of the time xp )
also i have this girl thats in any dream i remember all the details to that is not direct-profhetic(dreams about eating lunch tomorrow for instance), she has always appeared my age and usualy she wears or is a verdant green

thats about it, the cat guy gets a kick out of me skiing with him rideing on my head, but then i have never had a major skiing accident xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:25 pm
A dude I met and described in another post. Horses and mythological horse beings (especially unicorns- ridicule me all you want, but at least they're hardcore unicorns) as well as humpback whales seem to be my power animals.  

Epona Bride

Arrowroot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:36 pm
i always thought that my spirit guide would be somehting liek the wolf. turns out that it was a fox, and i also later found out that i had similar characteristics to this animal. She is quite small and petit and allthough i dont know her actual name i refere to her as Arrowroot/Yarrow *two names same plant)

i always used to call upon something when i was younger to give me strength or comfort and i would instantly feel relief/strength or even a hug from someone/thing quite powerful and almost muscular.
a few weeks ago in ym dream i felt the same presnece and i saw a man who looked like some american indian dressed in traditional shaman clothes, sounds wierd i know, i felt instantly drawn to him and he said 'carribou' to me. i was like wha? eh? and thne i looked up what a carribou represented, it represents migration, or the need to change a pattern or lifestyle, the antlers on any type of deer also represent attunement to higher forms and the what not and i admit a few weeks back i was so bound up in work i had almost forgotten regular talks with the deities, over all it ment new innocence/freshness and new adventures or the need for adventure in life
a day ro so later this prediction came to reality so i feel that this man has some kind of spirit guide quality to me and i hope he shows up again biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:12 am
I'm a Norse shaman and rune magician, and over the past twenty years have acquired a small parade of faerie folk, spirits, and elementals who follow me around.
An interesting note: some of you may not be aware that our perceptions of the spirit world are a subjective experience, i.e. what one person perceives may not be the same as the perceptions of another.
The same goes for spirits: what you perceive is either filtered through your subconscious mind or an image drawn from your thoughts that the spirit uses as its avatar. Same goes for its name, as few spirits will give their true name unless they absolutely trust you, as names have power--especially in the spirit world.
Also, be advised that not all spirits have your best interests in mind and may have ulterior motives. Be careful!  

godhi

Machina Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:28 am
I don't know if this counts, but it's strange nonetheless. I write as a hobby, but every so often, one of the characters would visit me, or give me advice. It's changes as I come up with new characters. It used to be a hyperactive sorcerer, thank whatever gods I believe in at this second that it isn't anymore. It may be a side effect of having an overactive imagination and overdeveloping my characters, or perhaps I've lost touch with reality. But seriously, It's not always a bad thing. In fact, it's usually a good thing! Perhaps it's a benevolent (or malevolent, you can never tell) spirit who changes into a form I relate to. I can't tell.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:13 pm
Machina Aquarius
I don't know if this counts, but it's strange nonetheless. I write as a hobby, but every so often, one of the characters would visit me, or give me advice. It's changes as I come up with new characters. It used to be a hyperactive sorcerer, thank whatever gods I believe in at this second that it isn't anymore. It may be a side effect of having an overactive imagination and overdeveloping my characters, or perhaps I've lost touch with reality. But seriously, It's not always a bad thing. In fact, it's usually a good thing! Perhaps it's a benevolent (or malevolent, you can never tell) spirit who changes into a form I relate to. I can't tell.

Strange, but that often happens to me as well.  

Epona Bride

Son of Axeman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:47 pm
Explain, if you can, this "spirit".

Name: My "spirit guide"'s name is Six. Sounds like a silly name, ya? Well, his name has changed over time, one of which being Fist.

Appearence: Six looks exactly like me, with a couple of diffrences. He has grey hair, it glitters just a little, like silver. He wears what I wear and, if I see him, he pulls me out of reality. Allow me to explain. If he makes himself visible and I make eye contact with him, the rest of the world goes black, so all i can see is him. Then, he "tells me what he wanted to tell me", whatever it is at the time. During the time he "removes me from reality", I either stare blankly into the sky, pass out or, nothing happens. Almost as if he stops time for me.

Behaviour: He's an arrogant little b*****d. He is everpresent, and speaks to me mostly without showing himself. He explains the flaws in other's statements, he is analyzes EVERYTHING. He is brilliant and agressive. He devises brilliant plans. Unfortunately, they mostly revolve around illegal activity (I.E: Breaking and Entering, Stalking, Assault, etc.). He is also very powerful, as in he knows how to kill someone with his(my) bare hands.

What worries me: He has the power to take over my body from time to time. He brings with him all his powers to within the limits of my body. (I.E: I get stronger, but I'm no Superman, etc.) I lose control of my body completely. He changes my voice out of courousy (sp?), he lowers it tos ound creepy. He got out of hand once, and beat someone I know to a pulp. (I got off as self-defence, as he instigated it, but the incident still scared me).

Got any advice? I'll post more details at request.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:10 am
Son of Axeman

Name: My "spirit guide"'s name is Six. Sounds like a silly name, ya? Well, his name has changed over time, one of which being Fist.

Appearence: Six looks exactly like me, with a couple of diffrences. He has grey hair, it glitters just a little, like silver. He wears what I wear and, if I see him, he pulls me out of reality. Allow me to explain. If he makes himself visible and I make eye contact with him, the rest of the world goes black, so all i can see is him. Then, he "tells me what he wanted to tell me", whatever it is at the time. During the time he "removes me from reality", I either stare blankly into the sky, pass out or, nothing happens. Almost as if he stops time for me.

Behaviour: He's an arrogant little b*****d. He is everpresent, and speaks to me mostly without showing himself. He explains the flaws in other's statements, he is analyzes EVERYTHING. He is brilliant and agressive. He devises brilliant plans. Unfortunately, they mostly revolve around illegal activity (I.E: Breaking and Entering, Stalking, Assault, etc.). He is also very powerful, as in he knows how to kill someone with his(my) bare hands.

What worries me: He has the power to take over my body from time to time. He brings with him all his powers to within the limits of my body. (I.E: I get stronger, but I'm no Superman, etc.) I lose control of my body completely. He changes my voice out of courousy (sp?), he lowers it tos ound creepy. He got out of hand once, and beat someone I know to a pulp. (I got off as self-defence, as he instigated it, but the incident still scared me).

Your "spirit guide" is what would some call a doppleganger--a spirit who has chosen your image with the intention of taking over your body and displacing you. This is NOT a good thing!
You should definitely be worried, as you are no doubt opening yourself up for possession by this spirit. Once it takes over, the Doppleganger will destroy your life--whether the act mentioned above was self-defense or not, the actions of this spirit define it as a malevolent entity with hostile intent toward yourself and everyone around you.
Take my advice and rid yourself of this spirit before it's too late!  

godhi

Son of Axeman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:14 pm
godhi
Son of Axeman

Your "spirit guide" is what would some call a doppleganger--a spirit who has chosen your image with the intention of taking over your body and displacing you. This is NOT a good thing!
You should definitely be worried, as you are no doubt opening yourself up for possession by this spirit. Once it takes over, the Doppleganger will destroy your life--whether the act mentioned above was self-defense or not, the actions of this spirit define it as a malevolent entity with hostile intent toward yourself and everyone around you.
Take my advice and rid yourself of this spirit before it's too late!

I am open to suggestion as to how exactly I am to do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:03 am
My spirit guide is a blue dragon. I first came in contact with it one night about a year ago. It was a dream though. But it felt real in an odd sort of way. I was falling, my eyes shut and my body peacefully limp, like i was asleep. The dragon came and swirled around me, creating gusts of wind to ruffle my hair and clothing. In the dream i awoke and i smiled kindly at the dragon, He was my friend. I floated over to him and held his face. It was kind and sweet. its scales ranged in color from light blue to a dark almost lapis like color. His face was soft and silky and it had amazing yellow eyes. they were the color of citrine. It didn't have wings, it was like one of those chinease like dragons. I climbed onto its back and layed down and layed there dreamily. He was like my protector and my strength. ever since that day, when ever i need physical or mental strength, i just close my eyes and he's there. I also have a dragon necklace that i wear, and when i do i feel stronger and i feel better about my self.

I also come in contact with a lot of my ancestors. Like one time i was on the bus to school. we were driving by the park and there was a man there with a german sheperd. The man looked exactly like my grandfather who had died recently. The dog also looked like his dog that had also died. He would smile and wave, right at me, it was the weirdest thing. It happened every single day for a week, when finally I smiled and waved back. Then the next day he wasn't there, neither was the dog, and they never showed up again. I'm always looking tho, just hoping to see him again.

My great grandmother was a gypsy. Thats how i became interested in paganism and this kind of stuff. I never met her, i don't know wut she looked like or anything. But then one night i had a dream, a short quick dream. I was standing in no where, litteraly, there was noting around... all i could see was a black nothingness. I was dressed in a white gown. I heard some one call my name and i looked towards the voice. She was there. She touched my face and said, "i'm proud of you..." and she traced the pentacle shape on the mound of my left hand. I hadn't noticed it before, but now i can see it as bright as day. ever since that day i have felt this strange, yet calming and strengthening evergy flow through my body. I looked through my mom's photo albums for a picture of her and it was the same woman i had imagined.  

-`Digital.Dream`-

liantha-ray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:09 pm
I think I have 3. The first was like yours. a wingy silver dragon thingy. It seems to be a big brother type, only there when I get myself in serous trouble. The other two are roughly human. One looks slightly effeminate and carries a huge book. The other one is more muscular and carries a sword. They function somewhat like having an angel on each shoulder. Book boy wants me to be logical about everything and sward boy wants me to rush in and just act on my first feeling.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff