missing summer
  looking forward to haloween
  looking forward to CHRISTMAS O_O!!!!!
  craving turkey (hehe)
  fall doesn't phase me.
View Results

KK.trin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:33 pm
    Gahhh, up here in Upstate New York it's starting to get really quite chilly. O___o;;

Today it got down to about 40 degrees Fahrenheit...I'm not ready for it to be this cold yet...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:00 pm
Man, I know what you mean! I'm not ready for the cold either. It was raining this evening and my bones are killing me!  

PixieofDestruction

Nerienda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:43 am
What little foliage we have left up here is all brown (the oak leaves). And it's getting really blustery, a very chill wind. But I still like this time of year; I just need to burrow under an extra blanket or three...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:23 pm
Here in my country I can't differ seasons....I think it's always summer....but sometimes in fall or winter I can feel a cold breeze  

posted sinner

Color Clash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:50 pm

Fall is my allergy season.. Dx But other than that it's not all bad. While I was going to my grade school I hated it because it meant that school was just starting.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:23 pm
I'm lucky enough to not have to deal with allergies in the fall, so doing the outdoor chores like raking leaves isn't a big sneezing-fest for me. But it's sad to have to shut the windows tight for the season, 'cause sleeping with a little fresh air in the bedroom and listening to the breeze and the nighttime birds is the best way for me to fall asleep. That's probably what I like the least about this season, is what comes after fall up here...  

Nerienda

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:24 am
I"m having the best fall ever. I've been gone form CA for 3 years and I remember it being colder n a whole lot more rain too. I open my courtains of my sliding door and let the sun go through the glass n just lay there onthe ground in my livingroom. It makes me feel like a housecat *lol* But its windy outside but I'm just glad there's sunshine. After living in WA I missed it a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:15 pm
posted sinner
Here in my country I can't differ seasons....I think it's always summer....but sometimes in fall or winter I can feel a cold breeze

yeah, me too. it's pretty temperate the whole year round. i wanna see the leaves change colors! or at least fall off.  

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

posted sinner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:11 am
xX C a g e d Bird Xx
posted sinner

yeah, me too. it's pretty temperate the whole year round. i wanna see the leaves change colors! or at least fall off.

xd jaja sometimes I feel like you but...anyway a like this weather...It's always a good time to go to the beach 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:33 pm
posted sinner
xX C a g e d Bird Xx
posted sinner

xd jaja sometimes I feel like you but...anyway a like this weather...It's always a good time to go to the beach 3nodding

^_^ yeah... except in the winter it rains a whole lot. then it rains even more in the spring.  

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

posted sinner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:03 pm
posted sinner
xX C a g e d Bird Xx

^_^ yeah... except in the winter it rains a whole lot. then it rains even more in the spring.

oh..not here...the rain fall down much of the time in june-november...is rare to see rain in other time o_ô

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff