Want to be a cat?
  Sounds cool
  I always wanted to be a cat =D
  I'll just stick around and see what happens
  No thanks
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:12 pm
"Sure." Honeypaw said finishing her fish in swift hungry bites. "Don't forget we have to go to Highstones tonight, to talk to StarClan." She stretched, her muscles rippling beneath her skin.

[Every half moon, all the medicine cats gather at Highstones and share dreams with StarClan.]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:51 pm
"Oh right, I almost forgot about it." she confessed. "So what are you thinking about discussing? What do you think will be discussed?" she asked curiously. She, personally, didn't really have any dreams. She simply slept at night and then woke up in the morning. Once and a while she had dreams. But on the other meaning of a dream she wants to become an outstanding medicine cat. Though, she beleived that took work, and that was her dreams. It's always been her dream.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:17 pm
"I don't know. It depends if there's any dangers or not." Honeypaw frowned. "Surely Rivershine knows that, unless she doesn't believe in StarClan."She thought. "But it will be nice to have a good dream once in a while." Honeypaw walked towards the edge of the river. She remember last time she visit StarClan, they sent her a dream when cats were fighting other cats, she couldn't recognize the scent and blood was splattered everywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:31 pm
[[ OOOOOOOH, thats what you meant by dream! ]]

"Ah, I see." she said, feigning intense interest. She was interested, yes, but not completely sold on the idea. "The clans have been keeping to their own, we have gone to every Gathering. Everyone is on well enough terms. Hopefully that is enough, yeah? Hopefully, nothing will change." she sighed, she had a feeling tension was brewing in the air. However, the reasons were unkown to her. "What do you think?" she asked, now sincerly curious.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:49 pm
((i freaking love this book!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:44 am
[Lol do you want to join then?]  

SweetHugz

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:14 am
((ehh... me thinks about it))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:54 am
xEarthsxEyesx
[[ OOOOOOOH, thats what you meant by dream! ]]

"Ah, I see." she said, feigning intense interest. She was interested, yes, but not completely sold on the idea. "The clans have been keeping to their own, we have gone to every Gathering. Everyone is on well enough terms. Hopefully that is enough, yeah? Hopefully, nothing will change." she sighed, she had a feeling tension was brewing in the air. However, the reasons were unkown to her. "What do you think?" she asked, now sincerly curious.

[Haha lol. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough]

"Yes they have." Honeypaw nodded in agreement. She dipped her paw in the water. "I wonder what it means." Her mind flashed the memory again, claws unsheathe, fur and blood was flying all over the place. She sighed. "Are we going to go in?" Honeypaw asked.

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:35 pm
[[ Nah, it's fine. I do have writters block though. I think we should find more people to play some cats ]]

She shrugged, "Who know, I don't like riddles so much." She looked at the water and smiled, "Sure!" she jumped in and cat paddled (it was the cat paddle before the dog paddle!) waiting for Honeypaw.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:55 pm
[Yeah I know, this thread is going to die soon if no one joins =( But you can't force someone to join though. Brb]  

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:57 pm
SweetHugz
[Yeah I know, this thread is going to die soon if no one joins =( But you can't force someone to join though. Brb]

[[ Yup, and yeah I know. & Okaydoke. ... hmm I'm so boreddd ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:05 pm
[The cat paddle was before the dog paddle? O__o that I didn't know]

Honeypaw walked into the river, taking an early swim. "We don't want to scare all they prey away though." She splash quietly through the water.

[Geez I feel like I don't have anything to talk about =/]

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:13 pm
[[ Haha nahhh, it was the dog paddle first. But Rivershine beleives cats paddled first! ]]

"We have a giant pile of fish, they'd come back... but alright. Let's go to the bay and splash around in there! Then we have to come back. Remember, Rivermullet [just a random kit! (Mullets a fish by the way)] got a pretty bad bite, we have to check up on him when he wakes up." she adiced before paddeling in the bays direction. Her bottle cap necklace swayed back and forth through the waters currents, she never took the Twoleg made necklace off.

[[ Yeah, same here :[ We should think of something exciting. Maybe, at the bay the cats dig up some kind of Twoleg treasure map. And since they like shiny things they have been told myths of shiny gold peices, and they want to find them aaannndd something cool can happen :]]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:28 pm
[Okay they can find the twoleg map thing]

"Okay Rivershine." Honeypaw said as she remember the energetic kid, he always seem the livest out of Featherkit and Hollykit. [You mean Riverkit? (Riverkit's siblings.)]

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:40 pm
[[ Sure, Riverkit it is! ]]

Rivershine turned around to give Honepaw a toothy smile and continued on her way down (or up) the river until they reached the bay. Really only the Riverclan knew or bothered to come near it. Once they reached it Rivershine rolled over on her back to float. "Wanna go on shore?" she asked moving her backlegs and licking her paws. "Don't you wander what Twolegs do everday besides chop wood?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff