Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:22 pm
Books: Goosegirl. (My friend made me read this one...) So many! It's amazing how some of these forsaken things get published these days! I could seriously write a book better than some of the ones I've read in my lifetime. I agree with Kalvaya how school can ruin a perfectly enjoyable book...GAH.
Movies: Generally, I like movies. I'm sure there are one or two that I don't like...but I'd have to think about it.
Videogames: I've never really hated very many videogames. Although, I will say this... SOME OF THE ENDINGS SUCK AND CAN RUIN THE ENTIRE THING! scream
Music: Sorry. I like just about everything. Everything except for a lot of rap crap and stuff that sounds like people being massacred a thousand times over. It just doesn't sound appealing to me. neutral
Rap.. the content is horrible. I'll have to admit that I like emo music...and the All-American Rejects and Fall Out Boy for that matter! razz

I'm not that picky...but if I trully think something sucks...Well, you get the picture. I'm kind of openminded for the most part. Plus, I hate offending people.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:29 am
I agree about endings, they can spoil a perfectly good game. The ending to the first Devil May Cry game was pretty rubbish I thought.

"people being massacred a thousand times over".. rofl that's funny razz Yeah I don't like those really heavy death metal songs..to me it just sounds like alot of shouting and that's it..you can't hear a proper tune and you can't tell what they're saying. But each to their own, I'd rather listen to loud shouting than hip-hop... evil  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:44 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I agree about endings, they can spoil a perfectly good game. The ending to the first Devil May Cry game was pretty rubbish I thought.

"people being massacred a thousand times over".. rofl that's funny razz Yeah I don't like those really heavy death metal songs..to me it just sounds like alot of shouting and that's it..you can't hear a proper tune and you can't tell what they're saying. But each to their own, I'd rather listen to loud shouting than hip-hop... evil

Yeah. Hip-hop=bleh. It *might* be better if they were not talking about bad stuff.. I mean, some of it has okay beats. The content is far from good. I know it sounds weird... but I prefer listening to German rap, it's a lot better in my opinion. xd (Likes listening to different cultures)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:49 pm
Anything by/with Paris Hilton.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:57 pm
aircraft fan

Oh gosh... I don't like Paris Hilton at all! The one year I did volleyball the team voted for what the team shirt should be. To my horror... the one with the flaming volleyball on the back saying 'That's Hot' won! burning_eyes .. My first thought was.. Great, now we're all gonna look like a bunch of Paris Hiltons.. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Ziporae
aircraft fan

Oh gosh... I don't like Paris Hilton at all! The one year I did volleyball the team voted for what the team shirt should be. To my horror... the one with the flaming volleyball on the back saying 'That's Hot' won! burning_eyes .. My first thought was.. Great, now we're all gonna look like a bunch of Paris Hiltons.. xp

That would suck. Why do people encourage idiots like her?  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:11 pm
I'm not sure if they were encouraging her exactly. I just thought it sounded like her...exactly. I mean, the phrase 'That's Hot' doesn't appeal to me either. neutral A matter of opinion? I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:43 am
Ziporae
Shadow__Dweller

Yeah. Hip-hop=bleh. It *might* be better if they were not talking about bad stuff.. I mean, some of it has okay beats. The content is far from good. I know it sounds weird... but I prefer listening to German rap, it's a lot better in my opinion. xd (Likes listening to different cultures)

I don't like the sound but I wouldn't badmouth it if they didn't always sing about sex and money stare  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:14 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Ziporae
Shadow__Dweller

I don't like the sound but I wouldn't badmouth it if they didn't always sing about sex and money stare

I know! gonk My one sister listens to it and I can't stand it!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:22 am
What annoys me about it is that there is no age limit on music videos...there might be age limits on CDs but that's only because of swearing, not because of sexual innuendos or content...kids who about 11 see these music videos and buy the CDs and what kind of example is it setting for them...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

CountVarg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:48 am
Oh I also hate anything that sounds Emo.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:23 am
I hate all the people that say "You're an emo" or "Your style is emo" when they see someone who dress with black clothes! They don't understand that goth style or dark style too are characterized by black clothes..  

Uriel87

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:46 am
Dudes, this is supposed to be the worst books and video games...you can talk about things and people you hate in the "share the hatred" thread  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:09 am
Has anyone played 'Dr Muto'? My brother lent it to me when he'd finished with it omg it was the most annoying game I have ever had the misfortune to play. I did play it through to the end though (well, I couldn't let it beat me!)  

Incinerella
Crew

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:38 pm
There is alot of crap.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items