Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:36 pm
Jam-Kiske
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
Man thats exciteding but also totally sucky...
I was gonna cosplay L at the January con in my state...
now there will probably be like fifty of them everywhere....
(but maybe fangirls will give free candy? *hopeful*)

That's true... cuz my friends are hopefuly now doing: Raito, L, Ryuk [hopefully...], and Misa... who are all probably gonna be common. And I'm being Mello! So perhaps I'll stand out... XD Though that's not till May so it'll probably be quite known by then....

Yeah... its so boring being an extremely popular character at a con...
*coughcoughNARUTARDScoughcough*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:50 pm
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
Jam-Kiske
Acolyte Je[z]ebel

That's true... cuz my friends are hopefuly now doing: Raito, L, Ryuk [hopefully...], and Misa... who are all probably gonna be common. And I'm being Mello! So perhaps I'll stand out... XD Though that's not till May so it'll probably be quite known by then....

HEY!!! stare I'm a naruto FAAAN, not a Narutard...  

13Mizu-Chan13

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:59 pm
choco death cookie
Yeah the voice actors suck but I am excited! That means I can watch it, laugh at it, laugh at the idiot fan-tards that are going to come, and buy merchandise at Hot Topic! Bright side people, bright side!
YAY! I'm so saving up so I can buy everything they sell DN- related. *dreams happily*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:17 pm
The voice actors are awesome! Brian Drummond! Alessandro Juliani! Brad Swaile!

It seems to me it's just cool to hate the dubs before you hear them beyond a two minute trailer.

But I wish YTV aired it ;_;. Then I could actually WATCH it.  

ScottyQuick

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:11 pm
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
Jam-Kiske
Acolyte Je[z]ebel

Well, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant the ones that get REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY overly excessively spaztic about it (not that spazzing is bad, just over doing it becomes a little trying on the nerves.)
btw.. I love Naruto too lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:36 am
I can't watch it though because I live in Norway. :B
But I think it's all good.. merch yaay * w*);

tieru

Blessed Fairy

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:14 am
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
Jam-Kiske
Acolyte Je[z]ebel

Well, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant the ones that get REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY overly excessively spaztic about it (not that spazzing is bad, just over doing it becomes a little trying on the nerves.)

well I know people like that... and they do get spaztic, more spaztic than ME eek and it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss annoying sweatdrop like this one time one of them tried to do a jutsue in japanese, but they only speak COMPLETE jibberish... I just want to yell at them "SHUT THE ******** UP!!! THATS NOT EVEN JAPANESE scream scream scream " but i can't crying crying crying

and iiiiiiiiiiiifffff they get that way, I'll have to like Death note is secret gonk cuz after they get spazzy and think they can ACTUALLY kill some one with a so called "FAKE-MERCHANDISE" Death Notes, Death Note will be unpopular so fast, your head will spin and blow up!!!! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:53 pm
0:

I heard a rumor today that L's dub voice will have *gasp* an English accent! <333

I heard this from a friend. I'm going to ask about it from the person she heard it from soon.  

mond -an- mitternacht

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 am
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
0:

I heard a rumor today that L's dub voice will have *gasp* an English accent! <333

I heard this from a friend. I'm going to ask about it from the person she heard it from soon.

LE GASP!!!!! <333333333333 SQWEEEE! YEA BRITISH ACCIENT *peace sign* biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:07 am
For death note to air is something I've always wanted!....even more than that stupid kira doll my friend has.... stare I don't want it anymore.  

umila the angel

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 am
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
0:

:'3
Well he lived in England so it makes sense!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:57 pm
tieru
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
0:

:'3
Well he lived in England so it makes sense!
She said she thinks it was Newtype that was her source. She's not certain. DD:

In the Japanese version, they should've tried for a english accent. English Japanese. Oh yes. D:  

mond -an- mitternacht

Battosaika

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:03 pm
I can't wait!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:35 pm
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
Jam-Kiske
Acolyte Je[z]ebel

well I know people like that... and they do get spaztic, more spaztic than ME eek and it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss annoying sweatdrop like this one time one of them tried to do a jutsue in japanese, but they only speak COMPLETE jibberish... I just want to yell at them "SHUT THE ******** UP!!! THATS NOT EVEN JAPANESE scream scream scream " but i can't crying crying crying

and iiiiiiiiiiiifffff they get that way, I'll have to like Death note is secret gonk cuz after they get spazzy and think they can ACTUALLY kill some one with a so called "FAKE-MERCHANDISE" Death Notes, Death Note will be unpopular so fast, your head will spin and blow up!!!! burning_eyes

OH GOD I KNOW!!!!
the little Death Note-tards will be like carrying around little black notebooks and be all... you piss me off *attempts to kill*
HA! *spazzes*
gonk burning_eyes  

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 pm
*jumps for joy* X3  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff