Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:22 pm
Da-Dadada-da-da-daaaa!
User Image

I will probably never be able to do that again, since that took about 15 minutes. xD I kept seeing it, but was slow.... oh dang! I could've cheated! Oh well, I'll remember that next time... >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:38 am
Yeah, I think that was the one I found, 'member?
P.S. That picture is da bomb! We should make it smaller than make it into a banner! for coolies!  

twiightmoon
Crew

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:25 pm
No, I thought you found 'GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff' one... 'member?

And YOU! With your spiffy Nitemare Collar! And NOT being in school! YA KNOW WHAT! I am going to call you, right now!!! Grah! Okay... maybe... If you, and my friends aren't at school tomorrow, I shall punch something or someone... xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:02 pm
Okay. In Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy, there's one, and in the last 14 shows there's one, but Johnen says they're hard to find and if anyone does, then their lucky. It appears several times in Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy. Also Nick has never found a Bloody GIR before airing it. xD  

Oblong-Sushi
Captain

Christalz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:54 pm
DemonPlushie
Okay. In Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy, there's one, and in the last 14 shows there's one, but Johnen says they're hard to find and if anyone does, then their lucky. It appears several times in Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy. Also Nick has never found a Bloody GIR before airing it. xD

lol, nice! He do that cauz he was getting cancled?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:05 am
DemonPlushie
No, I thought you found 'GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff' one... 'member?

And YOU! With your spiffy Nitemare Collar! And NOT being in school! YA KNOW WHAT! I am going to call you, right now!!! Grah! Okay... maybe... If you, and my friends aren't at school tomorrow, I shall punch something or someone... xD

...Oh, yeah...
sorry. You weren't at school on Wednesday. So HAH!  

twiightmoon
Crew

s o m n i p h o b i c

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:24 pm
Hello there.
The ANGEL from my nightmare..

There are 14 Bloody Gir's in all I believe.
I've found one in Mortos Del Soulstealer [it's there for 2 frames in the opening].
I've also found one in Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy [right before the last piggy goes through the portal] but it was very faint.

Ohemgee, it's an edit;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you look closely in the center, you can see it.

And apparently it's in Plague of Babies too;

"PLAGUE OF BABIES

At the beginning of the episode during the voot crusier sequence, the Bloody Gir can be seen in the left-hand corner of the screen while Zim and Gir are screaming. "
-The Amazing Invader Zim Website
[http://www.buzzyworld.com/zim/archives/bloodygir.html]
Although I couldn't find a screenshot of The Plague of Babies one.

I'll probably watch my DVD's to see if Bad Bad Rubber Piggy//Plague of Babies is real.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:36 pm
Oh my GOSH it's been forever. But yeah. Where was the bloody gir going to be in the episode 'Gir goes crazy and stuff'? I read somewhere that it was going to be in the show, but Nick wouldn't let them... It doesn't make sense. They must have changed the episode around.  

twiightmoon
Crew

s o m n i p h o b i c

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:49 pm
I've found more info!

[x] Mortos Der Soulstealer; Watch closely for the last two frames of the pipes that come out of Zim's house, just before the logo of the Swollen Eyeball and Dib.

[x] Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy; Watch closely as the final pig goes through the Space Time Object Replacement Device when the portal flashes white. You can see a VERY faint image of Bloody GIR.

[x] Plague of Babies; Watch the Voot ship crash sequence. You will notice several instances of Bloody Gir looking into the window at the left side of the screen.

[x] Tak: The Hideous New Girl; Watch as Tak's ship falls from space. As it crashes, the screen turns white. Bloody GIR is faintly visible at the center of the screen.

[x] Backseat Drivers from Beyond the Stars; Watch as the Almighty Tallest discovers the Resisty's Vort ship. A Bloody GIR appears Purple's head as he says, "That's a Vort Ship."

[x] The Frycook What Came from All That Space; During a Flash Back of when Zim first started working a scene is shown when alien customers start spitting their soda at him, when this is going on watch the window, a very familiar ship passes by and when it is to the left of Zim's head you see Bloody Gir on the ship.
[I think I see it here but I'm not entirely sure.]

[x] Game Slave 2; At the start of the episode when the flaming piggies fly past the moon a Bloody Gir can be seen near the tail of the top middle one.

[unchecked boxes are unconfirmed Bloody Gir's at the moment.
striked information, means that the Bloody Gir has been confirmed, and the information is unnecessary.]

[yeah, I have a lot of time on my hands.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 pm
I found another one!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look very closely at the Voot Cruiser on the left of Zim's head.
There's a faint red circle.
Once you find that, you can basically see the faint outline of another Bloody Gir.
[note; there's a cloud, or some odd glare in the sky, directly above the Voot. part of Gir's head is actually forming that cloud/glare.]

s o m n i p h o b i c

Tekiyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 pm
Wait so whats the point of all of these?
Why did he do this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:03 pm
Tekiyo
Why did he do this?

TO SCREW WITH YOUR HEAD.  

[Flavius]

Tekiyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:38 pm
[Flavius]
Tekiyo
Why did he do this?

TO SCREW WITH YOUR HEAD.

IT WORKED D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:11 am
i think he is in one of the very last episodes-  

24icy

The_Shelbsterr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm
gir iz adorable!!!
i cant find more than one bloody gir tho...
sorry! emo  
Doom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces