Reply Roleplaying
D e a r . D i ar y ~~ (( 1 . s p o t s . o p e n )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 pm
'Which do you prfer then?" Reita asked politely, loving the moment...(( it seems my post are just really short today... :S))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Yumi sighed.

"I dont wanna go to class cause Lilia is there most of the time..."she whispered looking down.

"I...I'll skip..."she whispered."We can just use my depression as an excuse..."she said looking up at him.

Baby Coquette

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:17 am
Lilia stood at the side of the corridor, watching it slowly empty as people went to their various classrooms. She leaned against some lockers and watched for Miku. She knew he would be here soon. She glanced back down the corridor, scowling. If only that drama queen would stop acting like such an idiot. She could be happy if she wasn't always crying and trying to steal Miku back all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:09 am
"Or we can say we're sick" he smiled and let go of her, he then stared into her beautiful eyes, wondering if he could ever be with her...  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:06 am
Yumi lifted her head and looked up t him and nodded faintly.

"Okay...."she whispered and then looked down and blinked, lifting a sheet out of her book bag, and showed it to him.

"Do you like it...?"she asked softly.

The picture showed a young mother holding her baby carefully, and lovingly in her arms.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:17 pm
"Whoah...wicked..." was all he said as he looked at the picture, he had always been amazed by her skill with all mediums...  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:51 am
(( I won't be online till later!! Going out with bf and bff!!! X333 so excited!! ))

Yumi beamed up at him proudly, and giggled. She was glad that there was someone like Reita as a friend. Especially now.

"Thankyou..."she whisperd and bit her lip softly. "You can have it if you like..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:08 am
((Haha, sounds fine wit me)) "No no, it's your drawing, hang it up on a wall or somethin'" Reita smiled politely at her, still amazed by the drawing...  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:04 am
She smiled sweetly."No no...I wat you to have it..."she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:18 pm
[[[Sorry, I don't really have much i can say.. sweatdrop  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

x-Dreaming Awake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Alaine walked into the doors, knowing she was late. She saw Yumi standing there. Uh, does she have to be there? Who is she with? Alaine walked passed them.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff