PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:44 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

It's a surprisingly decent pokemon for a normal type. ^^

Yes it is...I wish I had another Dubious Disk though...I didnt EV train my Porygon-Z and I wish I had. I love its moveset though. Nasty Plot, Tri-Beam, Psybeam(is there a better psychic move it can learn?) and Discharge

Happiness berries are your friend. They has two effects. They increase the pokemons happiness, and they remove 10 EV points. ^^

I am making my PorygonZ into a bolt beamer. It will know Tri-attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and either Signal Beam or Psybeam. It will be awesome. It is the non-legendary pokemon with the highest special attack. And it has a decent speed as well. ^^

I know, but I want a Modest with with max IV's in Sp. Atk and Speed (or close to max) And I am happy with its moveset. And yours looks pretty awesome! Although I don't have a dubious disk to make another one. And last night me and my friend did the battle tower and I had Porygon-Z and Lucario, he had an Electivire and Gengar. Porgon-Z+Discharge on the Electivire was evil!

I like how they changed the moves that hit all opponents to hit your allies as well like Earthquake did before. It makes more sense (and it allows for such evil moves like the one you mentioned above). Is there a fire move that hits all other pokemon? Because if there is, use it while your partner has Flash Fire. biggrin
Eruption?...I think im not sure if that hits all pokemon or not, but that would be nice.

Nope, it's Lava Plume. Eruption only hits your opponents. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:10 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Happiness berries are your friend. They has two effects. They increase the pokemons happiness, and they remove 10 EV points. ^^

I am making my PorygonZ into a bolt beamer. It will know Tri-attack, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and either Signal Beam or Psybeam. It will be awesome. It is the non-legendary pokemon with the highest special attack. And it has a decent speed as well. ^^

I know, but I want a Modest with with max IV's in Sp. Atk and Speed (or close to max) And I am happy with its moveset. And yours looks pretty awesome! Although I don't have a dubious disk to make another one. And last night me and my friend did the battle tower and I had Porygon-Z and Lucario, he had an Electivire and Gengar. Porgon-Z+Discharge on the Electivire was evil!

I like how they changed the moves that hit all opponents to hit your allies as well like Earthquake did before. It makes more sense (and it allows for such evil moves like the one you mentioned above). Is there a fire move that hits all other pokemon? Because if there is, use it while your partner has Flash Fire. biggrin
Eruption?...I think im not sure if that hits all pokemon or not, but that would be nice.

Oh ok. And I can't seem to keep a chain going to save my life now emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:17 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

It varies from day to day, what are you trying to chain?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:23 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Well it was Snubbull's...but now I cant even chain Bidoof's!! I mean come on! Those things appear so frequently and I cant even keep a chain past 5 emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Well it was Snubbull's...but now I cant even chain Bidoof's!! I mean come on! Those things appear so frequently and I cant even keep a chain past 5 emo

Ouch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:32 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ouch.

Yeah, I was doing so good with chaining to...  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:40 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ouch.

Well, just keep at it, and I am certain you will succeed sooner or later. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:46 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ouch.

Yeah hopefully..I want a shiny ninjask >.> Oh that reminds me. If I have a shiny nincada and evolve it to where I also get shedinja, would shedinja be shiny?  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:51 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ouch.

Yeah hopefully..I want a shiny ninjask >.> Oh that reminds me. If I have a shiny nincada and evolve it to where I also get shedinja, would shedinja be shiny?

Yes. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:55 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ouch.

Yes. ^^

Ok. Not that Shedinja looks good shiny, but he would have been a pain to get.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:00 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ouch.

Yes. ^^

Just remember to have an empty space in your party when the nincada evolves. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:01 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yes. ^^

Yes I know. I wish they would make a new Bug/Ghost pokemon. sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:14 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yes. ^^

They might in the next generation of the game. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:18 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yes. ^^

That would be awesome ^^  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:28 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Yes. ^^

That would be awesome ^^

If they do, I hope it is a spider. Pokemon needs more spiders. We only have two!
A trap door spider pokemon would be friggin awesome. ^^

Ghost/Bug type, learns faint attack, dig, x-scissor and shadow claw by leveling up. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff