Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
What's your pain? Where does your pleasure lie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:15 pm
biting, light bondage. not too bad, but i'm still kinky. razz

my boyfriend loves it. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:46 pm
xXx kitsy xXx
*note to self: keep the bf away from this thread*

you really dont want to know somethings...
i bite though. my boyfriend loves it. idk. he just wants me to bite his neck. he's attracted to vampire-esque girls xd

Very nice note XD  

NekoYasha09er

Minoke Darke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:50 am
I dunno..
I like bondage- sure, but I love the smell, feel and sight of blo*d. I like gnawing on people for some reason... I love to think of ways to torture people as I am fairly sadistic. I like a little physical pain too- I like chains and also am a pansexual, bisexual. Whoo for me xD
Also- you thought 7chan was bad xD Look in /B/
But yes, blo*d and the screams of my mate -purr- Those are my favorite things other than music.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 pm
i think amputese are sexy......
also inflicting pain can be quite fun smile  

ketchakik

haine13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:45 pm
I like biting people and i love the sound and feel of cracking >.< its kinda weird but whatever  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 pm
Exhibitionism is one of my favorites.
Ice cubes are too, well not only ice but pretty much anything that is cold and causes my skin to tingle.
Another would be incest.
Biting is a must along with ties and blindfolds.

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

sinner_77

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:31 pm
Kakei Setsunai
Ice cubes are too, well not only ice but pretty much anything that is cold and causes my skin to tingle.
Another would be incest.

well if you like it cold then you might want to move up here it has been -45 to -55 all week oh yeah i live in Alaska

i love biting blood and when im down or not i like looking at things that make other people throw up like this im nott posting the link bout if you want to look just google this Pain series - Encyclopedia Dramatica  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:10 am
sinner_77
Kakei Setsunai
Another would be incest.

well if you like it cold then you might want to move up here it has been -45 to -55 all week oh yeah i live in Alaska

i love biting blood and when im down or not i like looking at things that make other people throw up like this im nott posting the link bout if you want to look just google this Pain series - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Lovely. heart  

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:59 pm
bondage, cutting, biting/vampirism, just about anything that involves drawing blood mwahaha.

I have to admit it all feels better when I'm high.

I also take intense pleasure when fighting. Thats one of the real reasons I do martial arts sweatdrop . Fighting makes me wet lol

gonk but its hard to find a partner who is also into these things, goo!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:57 am
Corpse_Bride_131
I think scars -from anything- are beautiful. That sounds so weird, but I just think that they tell so much about a person without them even saying anything. I think they're awesome.

I really love scars, too. My new boyfriend has quite a few, and I can't wait till he tells me about them ;D He has a really neat one on his upper lip.  

MEOWITSTERRA

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:59 pm
my brother has a nasty huge scar on his left knee that he can make sing "Milkshake". its disturbing burning_eyes ....  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:35 pm
I love looking at different scars too, but it's more something about the pain that must've been inflicted to achieve such an end. And I love being bitten more than almost anything else.  

Sica_Lunae

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:09 am
My favorite pleasure is feeling other crying or wincing in the pain that I inflict upon them.
And as for the pain I feel, why there really isn't one apart from the one that I would never hurt yelling at me, then theres the pain as though I've done something wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:05 am
the fact that i laugh hard core when ever i read JTHM or enjoy reading true crime stories about a massacre is pretty twisted  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:25 pm
Diabolica-III
I dont really know if its twisted but I like seeing dead things or seeing people suffer or when they have a bad day i feel like making their day worse

Same here 他の体を1つの通行料を追加します。この非常に悪いばかげた魂神の残りです。 xp  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces