Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Essay-(randomly found it on LJ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:46 am
Rain in Spain
About the similarity one, if people are too similar, the relationship won't work out. Nobody'll get what they want, so they'll both be really unhappy.

Hinata's a bit too. . Quiet. She'd be really unhappy with Naruto because she wouldn't put two cents in, instead she'd just go along with whatever Naruto said. That's fine and all, but it begins to get really, really, annoying after a while. And Naruto's a bit oblivious where Hinata's concerned. As much as I don't like the pairing, KibaHina makes a lot more sense.
Yes, it will be quite boring. And I still don't think similarity has anything to do with love.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Gamexrocks
Rain in Spain
About the similarity one, if people are too similar, the relationship won't work out. Nobody'll get what they want, so they'll both be really unhappy.

Hinata's a bit too. . Quiet. She'd be really unhappy with Naruto because she wouldn't put two cents in, instead she'd just go along with whatever Naruto said. That's fine and all, but it begins to get really, really, annoying after a while. And Naruto's a bit oblivious where Hinata's concerned. As much as I don't like the pairing, KibaHina makes a lot more sense.
Yes, it will be quite boring. And I still don't think similarity has anything to do with love.

I agree totally. Similarity had absolutely nothing to do with love. I was with my last boyfriend for almost three years, and we were as different as night and day; i.e; he is slightly homophobic (I say slightly because he started to come around after I forced him to watch the entire series of Gravitation with me) where as I think it's utterly adorable. Just because people have similar personalities, does not mean that one day they'll wake up and say 'Hey, you know what? We're so alike, lets get married!' Just like you can't help who you fall in love with, you can't help who you don't love, simolar or not.  

Roxas My Sox

Friendly Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:04 pm
xX Hiroki Hokama xX
Gamexrocks
Rain in Spain

I agree totally. Similarity had absolutely nothing to do with love. I was with my last boyfriend for almost three years, and we were as different as night and day; i.e; he is slightly homophobic (I say slightly because he started to come around after I forced him to watch the entire series of Gravitation with me) where as I think it's utterly adorable. Just because people have similar personalities, does not mean that one day they'll wake up and say 'Hey, you know what? We're so alike, lets get married!' Just like you can't help who you fall in love with, you can't help who you don't love, simolar or not.
Exactly, but some people just love to believe in that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:07 pm
yurichan-10
i really liked your rant i love hinata but not with naruto it just doesnt fit plus this is a naru sasu guild so why any one here is supporting that pair i havent got a clue but its funny that some of the "reasons" people say hinata and naruto should be together can aply to sasuke too like the quite brooding type and people being similar whee also if sasuke and naruto being together is what the writer wants then it realy doesnt matter what the fans want if you dont like the parings dont read the manga i mean realy if people folowed this line of thinking we wouldnt get an ear full from every group that said this is the pairing bla bla bla just be glad that the manga even exists scream sory now im ranting sweatdrop but please there are thousands of hint to this pairing and that just wait for shippuden to ansewer all our questions stressed whee so any way i like this list it kind of makes you see reason in a ceratian light ninja
Haha, thanks but I didn't make this rant O.o  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:32 pm
Wow, LOL! This made me laugh. "HINATA HAS BIG TITS!" LOL!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:44 pm
Have a solid and logical reason why NaruHina would not work.

First Naruto~

If anyone knows Naruto's personality, you would know that Naruto is stubborn and persistent. If he wants something, he will fight for it tooth and nail. He wants to be Hokage, he's fighting for it. He wanted Sakura, he fought and defended her. And Now he wants Sasuke back (for motives that are unsure) he's trained for 2 years, has been willing to turning to Kyuubi, work with Sai when he hated him and is willing to die to get Sasuke back.

And notice he yet some any interest in Hinata. He called her weird and when he said, 'I like people you' he said something else that was considerable insulting due her quiet character nature. He doesn't hate her, but he doesn't love her or care for her on the same level as he cares for Sasuke and Sakura.

Back to my point being that if Naruto wanted Hinata from the beginning, he would have pursued her. He doesn't so he didn't .

Now with Hinata~

Even if she likes, her status as an heir to the Hyuuga will not permit to do so. She has to continue the kekkei genkai and can't be trait with non-hyuuga blood.

And besides, how are sure that her feelings for Naruto are any different from any other fangirl.

She's seems like Sakura when she 'was' obessed over Sasuke. Cept I didn't see Sakura stalking Sasuke. (but I still hate SasuSaku). And look how it got started...

Hinata only liked Naruto because, like her, he was put down and told he couldn't achieve anything. He didn't listen and she got strength from his determination. Had it been someone else the results would have been the same. She has a crush on him, an infatuatuion. He nothing really but an idol, someone to look up to.

And it would too out of character for Naruto to suddenly dislike Sakura and Sasuke and chase after Hinata, sounds like some chessy fanfiction done by a extreme noob.

And any NaruHinatard can come at me and I'll go blow for blow to protect my OTPs.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers