Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
GTS Website Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you use the GTS?
  All the time!
  Sometimes
  No, don't have Wi-Fi
  No, it's only got hacked Pokemon
  Huh?
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:35 am
LiteracyScaresMe
Spiffy.

It would be a little bit more convenient if you could see what Pokemon are wanted for the ones offered up for trade, and maybe if they are shiny or not.

Also, about hacks/clones...
I think that they're fine, as long as people aren't ripping other people off about it, or using them in competitive play or some such malarkey. Some people just like having a Mew for the sake of having a Mew.

Clones don't bother me, they are at least semi-legit. Hacks on the other hand, I strongly dislike.

As for Mews and other event pokemon, I prefer if they are Legit. At least then I can use them. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:24 pm
I luv clones (snuggles with army of lv. 100 legit palkias) as for hacking, I don't prefer it at all. I want honest pokemon!!!  

froggie of pwnage

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:06 pm
froggie of pwnage
I luv clones (snuggles with army of lv. 100 legit palkias) as for hacking, I don't prefer it at all. I want honest pokemon!!!

How can you say clones are honest and legit???? It abusing a glitch and making fake pokemon! Even if it's not a hack, I still can not consider them to be legit......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:15 am
Negai Boshi
froggie of pwnage

How can you say clones are honest and legit???? It abusing a glitch and making fake pokemon! Even if it's not a hack, I still can not consider them to be legit......

Clones are semi-legit. They have to be. Almost all event pokemon given out are clones.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:33 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
froggie of pwnage

Clones are semi-legit. They have to be. Almost all event pokemon given out are clones.

Well, yeah, kinda. But if you think of it like that, any given pokemon could be considered a clone. If Nintendo's gonna clone them, I'm okay with it. But other then that, it just seems wrong. *huggles Event pokemon*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
froggie of pwnage

Well, yeah, kinda. But if you think of it like that, any given pokemon could be considered a clone. If Nintendo's gonna clone them, I'm okay with it. But other then that, it just seems wrong. *huggles Event pokemon*

His Palkias pwn. I fought them once, I died in seconds.  

the evil lord bunini

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:17 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
froggie of pwnage

Well, it does seem a little cheatish, however, it allows a semi-legit way for people to get pokemon they might not be able to aquire othervise. Such as certain older event pokemon...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:34 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
froggie of pwnage

Well, it does seem a little cheatish, however, it allows a semi-legit way for people to get pokemon they might not be able to aquire othervise. Such as certain older event pokemon...

Meh, I can't approve of it. If someone needs the event pokemon, they should trade someone normally, or get someone to trade and trade back so they can have the data.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:01 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
froggie of pwnage

Meh, I can't approve of it. If someone needs the event pokemon, they should trade someone normally, or get someone to trade and trade back so they can have the data.

I did the tradeback thing with Celebi and Hu-oh, so now I have their stats (and can search for them on the WTC). ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:15 pm
hey, thats kinda cool  

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Neppeta

Beloved Fairy

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 pm
I love that thing, its so fun to play around with  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:02 pm
I only found out about it recently, and to be honest, I find it kinda annoying. Dunno why.

Anyways, the Global Trade Station Plus is better. It's much easier to find Pokemon you want.  

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Ransom of Thulcandra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 pm
Only problem, you can't search for Pokemon you haven't seen. (I think)  
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games