Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! At The Disco Not-So-Feverishly Finishing Second LP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Source:
  mtv.com
View Results

tanyjames

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:06 pm
CHRISTMAS ROCKS!!!! so does SPENCER!! yaya! blaugh i cant WAIT!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:25 am
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
I would too.
But I wouldn't get there until next year.
There are no walmarts in Europe xp
xP

Well, there are places where they sell CDs, aren't there?
Yeah 3nodding xp
But they barely ever have the CDs I want xp I remember looking for the P!ATD cd in 2005 and they didn't have it... they started selling it last year though. And it took them like a month to start selling Infinity On High rolleyes

Polyphonic Twilight

X0Euphoria0X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:25 pm
i know what i want for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:01 am
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
I would too.
But I wouldn't get there until next year.
There are no walmarts in Europe xp
xP

Well, there are places where they sell CDs, aren't there?
Yeah 3nodding xp
But they barely ever have the CDs I want xp I remember looking for the P!ATD cd in 2005 and they didn't have it... they started selling it last year though. And it took them like a month to start selling Infinity On High rolleyes
OMGZ THAT HAS TO SUCK.

I got IoH, like, a month or two after it came out. But that was because I didn't really know that Arms Race, which was playing on the radio like crazy, was by Fall Out Boy. >.<  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:17 am
Yeah, it's annoying. I went to all the CD stores the day it was released and no one knew what I was talking about. But then Arms Race came out here and they started selling the CD... I ended up never getting it though xp
Oh well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:34 am
Polyphonic Twilight
tattoo fish
|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

Maybe they could put them online.

That will be all.
That would be a good solution. But I don't think they will sad

yea... i wish they would xp  

bigsisate

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:23 pm
Christmas?! mrgreen whee heart
Wow! That's sooner then I thought!
I'm in a great mood now... thank you Panic! (and Poly for posting this)! <3 ♥

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:16 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah, it's annoying. I went to all the CD stores the day it was released and no one knew what I was talking about. But then Arms Race came out here and they started selling the CD... I ended up never getting it though xp
Oh well.
Omgz!
You need to get it when you can!
xP  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:53 am
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh well.
Omgz!
xP
I don't have enough money xp I need to save up for other stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:49 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh well.
Omgz!
xP
I don't have enough money xp I need to save up for other stuff...
Panic! stuff, am I right?

Well, that is one schweet album. 3nodding  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Actually no xp
In the summer, I like to go to the US to visit my friends and family, but my parents can't really afford to send me so I have to pay for it myself. So I save up pretty much all year for that. Plus, going to Pukkelpop and concerts costs money too... So that's what I'm usually saving for.

Now, my school arranged an exchange program with a school in NYC and I really want to participate, but it's €650 (=925 US dollars) so that's really expensive...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:47 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Actually no xp
In the summer, I like to go to the US to visit my friends and family, but my parents can't really afford to send me so I have to pay for it myself. So I save up pretty much all year for that. Plus, going to Pukkelpop and concerts costs money too... So that's what I'm usually saving for.

Now, my school arranged an exchange program with a school in NYC and I really want to participate, but it's €650 (=925 US dollars) so that's really expensive...
Oh, I see.

So you weren't born in Belgium?  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:45 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
Actually no xp

Oh, I see.

Yeah I was xp
But my dad is American. So his side of the family lives there. And we lived there for a while too, but then moved back to Belgium...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:34 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
Actually no xp

Oh, I see.

Yeah I was xp
But my dad is American. So his side of the family lives there. And we lived there for a while too, but then moved back to Belgium...
Oh, I see. Well, I hope you will be able to see your friends and family next summer. 3nodding  

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:46 am
Thanks. I hope so too!  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items