Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:14 pm
"Creepy girl... i noticed her too... whatever the case... i doubt she poses any serous threat... As for my quest, if you could show me to the musemum of natural history, recovery of this artifact would be far easier."

He smiled simply at the thought he was asking this deviant being for aid.... Honestly though, the crusader's sword was his... it was close and he could practically taste it's steel.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:18 pm
"Ah yes, there aren't many who work now, but we can see, i'm not even sure that it's open right now"Leon gave a quick grin as e stood, walking off towards where he remembered the museum to be, he smiled and looked back "follow the raven" is all he said to Zachariah before turning into an ebony black raven and flying off quickly.  

vampslayer3

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Zach looked about him and spotted his unlikely comrade far above and followed him deftly, his feet were quick and ture enough to bear him safel;y along the path of the raven....

He may have been paranoid, but he heard behind him footsteps... or so he thought  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:45 pm
Rika watched in awe as the darker of the two changed into a raven and flew off, the second man - the saint - following him closely.

"Time to go, Sky," she said quietly to the bird sitting on her shoulder. She abandoned the newspaper and tried to follow the two strange men as quickly and, at the same time, as quietly as she could. Sky flew along above her, silent except for the faint rustle of his feathers as he flapped his wings. They were nearing a museum. Rika desperately thought of what she should do next. This wasn't exactly going as planned...

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:58 pm
Leon looked down at them, from birds eye view he could see the girl from the park following them "CAW!" was all he uttered in warning, he smiled looking at the musem, he flew closer to the ground and landed a few feet in front of Zachariah, he looked back, still running, he was faster this way anyway, he just liked showing off, he gave a sinister smile looking back "We're almost there!" he yelled back "And it seems you have a follower" he joked with Zach in the most serious way he could... ((kind of a contradiction huh?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:34 pm
Yumi walked through the forest quietly, her white kimono accenting her body perfectly, her soft white hair falling a bit past her shoulders. She held a white umbrella in her hands, keeping it open, and resting against her shoulder softly.

She walked quietly with her pet white tiger. They had been friends for a long time.

She raised her head and turned her head, noticing two boys running in her direction. She paused and turned her head, watching them come nearer. Her mouth opened slightly, as her soft delicate eyes blinked, sparkling i the light slightly.

"I wonder what they're doing...?"she asked noone in particular, with a soft voice. Her tiger responded with a light growl, deep in its throat.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:55 pm
Leon smiled looking at the white tiger "And who would you be!" he yelled to the girl standing only a small while away, and in their path...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:03 pm
Yumi looked at the man criously, and blinked fw times before a friendly smile crossed her delicate lips.

"Yumi is my name" she yelled softly, and pet her tiger softly, behind the ear, relaxing it.

The tiger purred under her touch and nuzzled into her hand softly, closing its eyes.

Yumi smiled, and looked back at the man. "Who are you?"she asked.

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:18 pm
Leon had a grin spreading across his face as he ran, he stepped out of the way of Zach as he slowed to a stop in front of Yumi "I'm Leon..." he was trying to keep his trap shut with each person he met but Zach was a bit too friendly on the way he acted, it almost made him talk...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:22 pm
She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling lightly.

"Nice to meet you Leon..."she said softly, closing her umbrella, and putting it inside a bag tied to her tiger gently.

She stood back up and looked up at him, lickng her lipsa bit to moisten them.

"May I ask why you are running?"

Baby Coquette

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:32 pm
"A little excercise, a little fun justr running Zach to death... maybe a little bit of both..." he joked with her...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:12 pm
((Allright this next one is gonna be long... and more for everyone else to have to read than for Rp's sake... but i feel like writing..))

Zach passed the man as he stopped to talk to a girl who seemed to have tamed a siberian beast. The occupation of his conciousness lay ahead, in the museum rearing up before him.

He shifted the holster of his sword on his hip, and tossed his coat over a bench.

Unburdened by his previous attire he mounted the outside corner of the old building and began to make his way up the stonework. Halfway to the roof he stopped. With one gloved fist he smashed a payne of glass and redoubled his climb toward the roof.

Once on the roof he ran acroos it to the other end of the museum and looked down into a skylight. He stabbed his sword through a payne of glass, not cshattering it but cracking ti, and with the new handhold he lifted the door on the skylight window. Withdrawing his blade and resheathing it he drpped though onto the second floor.

hThe security if any remained in this god forsaken place was now distracted on the first floor at the other end of the musem. The artifact he was looking for in the medieval section... happened to be right near him.

he entered the medieval section, and was instantly dazzled by the oinsignia of his creed. The cross was everywhere... he the first atheist knight in a family of devouts was now to inherit the sword that was once emblazoned in the minds of all men of the order... he saw it in a glass display case.....

The crusader's sword...

It's blade stretched the length of a man's leg... It hilt was simple and set with a single ruby at the hilt's end. Its edge shone with a sarpness that could not be dulled by hundreds of years. Made from the purest of steels and forged for 6 days like the earth itself was so told to be... it was truly a sword for him....

He took his old sword and sliced open the case with a swift motion shattering the glass, and setting off the alarm. He set aside his old blade and took up his birth-right anew... it seemed to glow with anticipation of battle, like an unsatiable lust that remained unquenched since the 3rd crusade.

Embossed along the blade lay the two words that was smote in the blood of many.... "Infernum posteria"

It meant hell's end, and was born to slay sinners.

He smiled..."fitting" he said simply...

Zach shesthed his new blade and proceded to walk towards the front door. Security, then charged the corridor he was in. They dindnt stop for a fraction of a second between the word "stop" and firing shots.

He drew his sword and charged, filed with glory of old, and valour of his blood he felt invincible. A shot grazed his right shoulder but int the next instant he was among the men dancing a flurry of slashes and thrusts, and soon blood had strewn the gallery, and added a morbid taste to the art that lay upon the walls.

he walked out the front door, sword sheathed, and replaced his coat simply....

Dusting off his shoulder he passed by leon "Thanks freind" tipping his hat he snickered....  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:37 pm
((okay fine you dont have to read the whole thing... basically i get me a new sword. Honestly though i think it sounds pretty ******** cool))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:52 pm
Rika stopped, level with the one who could change into a raven, wo had stopped to talk to a girl who had emerged from the forest.
She was breathing heavily from having not run in a long while. Sky landed on her shoulder, ruffling his wings and settling himself more comfotably.
Rika approached the raven-man and the girl.
"What is he doing?" she demanded of the raven-man.

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:59 pm
"Nunya re-re" he said annoyedly "What he does is not your business now is it?" he looked back at her and realized how beautifule she really was "Oh, my bad, I still do not think that is of any concern to you anyway though..." he seemed a bit reluctant in saying this, he didn't like taking back the things he said...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff