Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Serious Discussion
Brothers and Sisters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunny's brother should jump off a cliff.
  <3
View Results

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:23 pm
...kinda.... though the ratio of manga i read to novels i read is like... 6:1...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:17 pm
frozen_dewdrops
uwah... going into depression because of birthdays. emo

last year:
my sister got a PSP.
my brother got a DS Lite.
i got... books.

this year:
my sister got a laptop.
my brother got a Wii.
and i got... books.
WTF???!!!
scream gonk

Maybe your parents think you like books? I'd address it to them n point out how its unfair. Usually when my sisters do that to my parents my parents do upgrade their gifts. They like to be fair to all of us.
I do love my sisters, though.

PixieofDestruction

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:30 pm
PixieofDestruction
frozen_dewdrops
uwah... going into depression because of birthdays. emo

last year:
my sister got a PSP.
my brother got a DS Lite.
i got... books.

this year:
my sister got a laptop.
my brother got a Wii.
and i got... books.
WTF???!!!
scream gonk

Maybe your parents think you like books? I'd address it to them n point out how its unfair. Usually when my sisters do that to my parents my parents do upgrade their gifts. They like to be fair to all of us.
I do love my sisters, though.

i know, i've told my parents this, but they always offer something that my sister/brother/they already have. so it would be pointless to get another. i do like books, but...
oh well. i'm glad that they at least let me go to a private school while my sister and brother dont. and that costs much more than a laptop or wii.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:03 am
>>

Well I have a full brother & full sister and 2 half brothers. MY full siblings are in college and my half brothers are 39 & 41, I think...

Anyways I never really see my half brothers. One lives in Hawaii and he's a weather man. The other is the manager of my dad's restaurant and even though he lives near here I only see him on special occasions, like my graduation or somebody's B-day.

I do love my sister but she can be immature even though she'd probably say the same about me. xd She has too many friends now to care about her sister. *sob* Even though she likes to show me off to her friends.

And my other brother... he just won't talk to me. I have nothing to do with him, he has nothing to do with me. We used to fight so much when we were little and he and my sister would gang up on me. Now he wouldn't say hi to me if we saw eachother on a train.... seriously he did that to my sister.

So yeah... I'm not really close to any of my siblings. My closest silbing is 5 years older than me so I never really had anyone with the same interests.

Wow... wall of text. ;D

<<

SapphireSara2
Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:52 am
Damn, one of your brothers is a meteorologist? Dammit! I want his job. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:19 pm
he's a weatherman in hawaii? what's his name??{cuz i live in hawaii.}  

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:49 am
SapphireSara2
>>

Well I have a full brother & full sister and 2 half brothers. MY full siblings are in college and my half brothers are 39 & 41, I think...

Anyways I never really see my half brothers. One lives in Hawaii and he's a weather man. The other is the manager of my dad's restaurant and even though he lives near here I only see him on special occasions, like my graduation or somebody's B-day.

I do love my sister but she can be immature even though she'd probably say the same about me. xd She has too many friends now to care about her sister. *sob* Even though she likes to show me off to her friends.

And my other brother... he just won't talk to me. I have nothing to do with him, he has nothing to do with me. We used to fight so much when we were little and he and my sister would gang up on me. Now he wouldn't say hi to me if we saw eachother on a train.... seriously he did that to my sister.

So yeah... I'm not really close to any of my siblings. My closest silbing is 5 years older than me so I never really had anyone with the same interests.

Wow... wall of text. ;D

<<

Aww, that sux. So basically you're an only child since they're all so much older than you. I'm 15+ years older than my youngest sis but we're all close.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:01 am
Well first off let me point out that I'm a girl despite the male avatar. That said I have two older brothers. One is nine years older than me, and the other is four. Because of the age differences I've never really been that close to my siblings. And not only that- we're all different as night and day.

As far as interest I'm closest to my oldest brother. We can actually hold a conversation, but I generally do not like him. The other brother used to be really mean to me when we were kids. (He never liked the fact that he wasn't the youngest any more.) However as we grew up- he still made fun of me, and eventually just ignored me because we were so different. We can barely hold a conversation with each other, not really knowing what to talk about. The only thing we have in common- is our parents.  

Masquanade

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:20 pm
<3

Once again, my brother is acting lame and extremely destructive.
He makes terrible arguments, but my mother doesn't know how to respond with answers that would make him realize that he's completely wrong.

& I can't say anything because my mother always yells at me because it's none of my business.

Hopeless, eh?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:51 pm
yeah, i know how you feel. when that happens to me, i kind of just turn my mind off and try to ignore it, even if it's really hard. i only butt in if the outcome of the arguement will affect me.  

xX C a g e d Bird Xx

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:54 pm
I, fortunatl, don't live w/my parents anymore so I don't have to deal w/all that that much. I just get into it if I see my sisters hitting eachother or talking back to my parents. I can't stand talking back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:25 pm
I have a brother that is six years older and a twin sister.

When we were younger my brother and I got along well enough; we would hang out sometimes or usually play baseball (he would be batting and would always make me chase the ball crying ). We drifted apart- he thought my sister and I were too immature for him or something; then a few years ago my brother and I both grew and changed as people(hard to explain) and know were pretty close.

My sister and I were never especially close, but we could always get along. It was annoying growing up together being twins sometimes; we were both the most unpopular people in every class we've been in (not an exageration), so we would be stuck together all the time; in one class(a very small class) they heard there would be twins, and when we got there on the first day our classmates were kinda dissapointed that we weren't cooler or more twinlike.  

wolvesaber

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:30 pm
i have a lil sis. i loves her. most of the time...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:31 am
I've got a step brother and a half brother, and both are nightmares. They are 4 years younger then me and I swear, they live to annoy me. All the time, I have to deal with them taking something of mine and refusing to give it back, or throwing things at me like books and other very hard objects. I know they are four years younger then me, but when they threaten to punch me I get scared, cause they are both really strong. Although, sometimes I do get along with them, they can be nice even though I never thought it possible. I hate being the oldest of us three and I wish I had a big brother or sister instead of two younger idiots... lol  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:38 pm
>>

@ Frozen dewdrops: His name is Tommy but I guess people call him Tom now. I'd rather not state my last name though. sweatdrop

<<

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces