er...
  NOE HEIS LK SEW UGLI!!11!1ELEVEN!1!!!!1!one
View Results

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:32 pm
NEKID!!!!!! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:49 pm
IttyBittyKitty

Well, practice is needed with everything. I didn't want to tackle a full blown plushie till I had some sewing experience in other places. You need to get a feel for your sewing machine (or needle and thread) and then read up on what you're going to do a few times. Make sure everything you have is suitable...then hope it turns out well. I did my own thing with the legs and...well. We can all see how that turned out...
Following the instructions like the bible is going to be your best bet for the first few dolls.

And, of course...paper mache is a really clumsy thing. I'm awful with it...my stuff gets all deformed...them I forget about it and next thing I know it's covered in three different colors of mold (uhg...I need to bleach that thing eventually to kill the mold)

I don't even have what's needed anyway. ._.;

Mold? My mother's allergic. And I don't even read the bible so uhmn... uh... *blank face* I do understand what you meant by what you said, of course. Just that, I for one go by my own feelings. So yeah. I'll just go with "Follow the directions or you'll be stuck in the rapids without a paddle and there's zombies at the end so you better find something to row with if you want to live". Or at least something along those lines.

So how is naykee L's clothes coming along so far? Or, perhaps you haven't started due to business like school and work taking up too much time to be able to get to such, at that I would quite understand. Along with 'Not anough money to get needed matierials'.  

Stephkotsu

Zodiac Serrano

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:25 pm
Your plushie looks amazing! heart I especially love the face. How long have you been making dolls?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:58 pm
Aw how cuute!  

Sparkly Rainbow

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Stephkotsu
IttyBittyKitty

Well, practice is needed with everything. I didn't want to tackle a full blown plushie till I had some sewing experience in other places. You need to get a feel for your sewing machine (or needle and thread) and then read up on what you're going to do a few times. Make sure everything you have is suitable...then hope it turns out well. I did my own thing with the legs and...well. We can all see how that turned out...
Following the instructions like the bible is going to be your best bet for the first few dolls.

And, of course...paper mache is a really clumsy thing. I'm awful with it...my stuff gets all deformed...them I forget about it and next thing I know it's covered in three different colors of mold (uhg...I need to bleach that thing eventually to kill the mold)

I don't even have what's needed anyway. ._.;

Mold? My mother's allergic. And I don't even read the bible so uhmn... uh... *blank face* I do understand what you meant by what you said, of course. Just that, I for one go by my own feelings. So yeah. I'll just go with "Follow the directions or you'll be stuck in the rapids without a paddle and there's zombies at the end so you better find something to row with if you want to live". Or at least something along those lines.

So how is naykee L's clothes coming along so far? Or, perhaps you haven't started due to business like school and work taking up too much time to be able to get to such, at that I would quite understand.

1) OMFG GO TO JoAnn's!!!1!!!!!11!!1!1 e__e (seriously)

2) eheheh...I'm athiest...just looking for a phrase to use...

3) Still haven't done anything. I'm neglecting poor L! And I need to needle sculpt his fingers and toes.
I really should be starting with his clothes sometime soon...eheheh...sleeves are hard to make and jeans are like the devil... (basically-he might have boxers in like 2 months) I have the materials to make his stuff, I just don't know when I'll get around to it.

And my sentences are still as choppy as ever.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Zodiac Salad
Your plushie looks amazing! heart I especially love the face. How long have you been making dolls?

this is my first one >__<;;  

IttyBittyKitty

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:16 am
He's got an adorable face.
I don't think I could let it lay around naked for too long, though. XD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:38 pm
So you're new at making dolls, right? It's better than when I first started out, heh heh! sweatdrop You get a lot better over time though so keep practicing!!! scream Because doll makers like us are cool!!YAAH!!  

xXPsychoGardenXx

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Kawaii~.

I've made an L Plushie too, but it's not very good, so I'm thinking of just buying one... sweatdrop I'll put up a Picture of the Plushie I made if you all want to see it, though...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:26 pm
Er...  

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Candy Coated Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:25 am
I just want to pinch his face! Look at his rosey cheeks! ^o^ You did a great job~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:17 pm
Looks cool -munch cakes-
I like the face, especially those eyes...
...but please give L some clothes to wear as soon as possible sweatdrop

hamustarr

BlackDream12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:13 pm
It is really awesome! It kinda needs clothes though... I wish I could make one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:10 pm
i wanna make one...........  

Testing-Testing42

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash