Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Lisim ever found yourself doing it?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:56 pm
Well, I put this ridiculous amount of sugar in my coffee, and I chew on my nails. I pick things up like him, but I've done that all my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:08 pm
+I generally end up sitting and picking up the phone like L. Which I oddly enough had done way before I found out about Death Note.  

ReDuNdAnCy DePt

umila the angel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:43 pm
i tend to eat like L and talk like him...i even caught myself sitting like him at lunch one time. i got a lot of weird stares. A weird conversation soon followed:

blonde girl: uh, why are you sitting like that?
me: ...
blonde girl: well?
me: -eats some strawberry shortcake- there's a 78% chance of me kicking your a** if you don't leave me alone...
blonde girl: what?!
me: my mistake: 99.9% chance.
blonde girl: then why don't you do it then?
me: cake first. kick your a** later.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:56 pm
I some times sit like him....

I'M BACK!!!! AND I'M NOT DEAD!!!! whee  

13Mizu-Chan13

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:24 am
I bite my thumb/forefinger and oddly enough, I'll be sitting down and suddenly be sitting just like him. o.o It's weird, I don't even realize I'm doing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:54 pm
I did before I even knew who L was.
It was nice to stumble upon someone so like me only...ya know...fictional.
Were pretty much on the same diet
and I cant help but sit that way...its my nature.
I also tend to bite my fingers and such.
But after reading DN so much I now hold things like him from time to time too.
Its rather weird but cool just the same. :]
I  

The World Within

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:06 pm
I sit like him, of course, that's how I have always sat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:49 pm
umila the angel
i tend to eat like L and talk like him...i even caught myself sitting like him at lunch one time. i got a lot of weird stares. A weird conversation soon followed:

me: -eats some strawberry shortcake- there's a 78% chance of me kicking your a** if you don't leave me alone...

Oh my god that was awesome. xD You really told her off just like L would. If not, close enough.

I found myself during Economics class one day chewing or sucking which ever one you guys call it on my thumb. I then realized "Oh I'm doing an L!" I should try to sit like him but my tummy is a bit chubby. xP I'm losing weight slowly though.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

umila the angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:21 am
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel

Oh my god that was awesome. xD You really told her off just like L would. If not, close enough.

I found myself during Economics class one day chewing or sucking which ever one you guys call it on my thumb. I then realized "Oh I'm doing an L!" I should try to sit like him but my tummy is a bit chubby. xP I'm losing weight slowly though.

I am an angel...

thanks. she showed up a few days later with her boyfriend. i was eating some chocolate pudding when i told her: " there is a 90% chance of me kicking your a** and stealing your boyfriend" ...and that's was the truth.

....Believe in me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:29 pm
umila the angel
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel

I am an angel...

thanks. she showed up a few days later with her boyfriend. i was eating some chocolate pudding when i told her: " there is a 90% chance of me kicking your a** and stealing your boyfriend" ...and that's was the truth.

....Believe in me.

xD Wow....Did they just walk off after that?  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

umila the angel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:46 am
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel

I am an angel...

....Believe in me.

yes...and i'm dating him right now. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:26 pm
umila the angel
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel

I am an angel...

....Believe in me.

yes...and i'm dating him right now. xd

xd Score one for the L team! They shouldn't mess with anyone who is from the L guild. We might just steal their significant other.

But seriously thats pretty funny.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Ls_heir_near

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:00 pm
i chew my thumb like him  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:58 am
im very glad im not alone in this sub-conscious-L-behavior...excuse my spelling...

if everyone in this guild were to gather in one place, imagine all the strange looks we would get 0_0
that would be amazing >.<  

The World Within

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:09 pm
lol i've found myself stickin my thumb in my mouth way more than i used to O.O  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff