Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
I'm pregnant...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smelly Toast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:20 pm
Pregnat teenagers, that's actually kinda cute. ;D
And If she's brave, good for her!
But that principal! What the hell?! You do not tell some teen to get an abortion if yurr not thee parent/guardian. D8<
Abortions are WRONG.
Only if you and thee baby will die because of some health problems during birth, then I find a Abortion okaii. neutral
But I don't like them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:27 am
Hikaru Akumu
....My personal belief is that abortion should have been an option to the person.
It was uncalled for your Assistant Principal to do something like that. If that had occured at our school, she'd be gone for a long while.
This discussion hasn't moved, what so ever, so I found it okay to post. :]

Either way;

nobrain195;; What would happen to the child if one gave birth and was unable to support it, what so ever? Would you want that child to continue living in the slums where it can't get anywhere?

Personally, I would rather have a kid that I can ensure the safety of, than have one and have it die in my hands later.

But that's just me.
I agree.

But about the teacher going up to Kelly like that. I'd consider that harassment, and report it to a teacher/adult you can trust. heart  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm
Ok, you need to tell me where you live so I can smash that woman's face in! God, that is horrible! How can she say that? Even worse, at EIGHT FREAKIN' MONTHS? Seriously, if she doesn't get fired, I'll be in shock. That is sick and wrong, and ... GAHHHHHH! scream stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 am
Your principal is a b***h.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:32 am
That's s**t. I'm scared to think of what would happen to a girl who got pregnant at my (strictly Christian) school.

I respect your friend for deciding to have the kid. That's a hard decision to make and to stick to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:23 pm
wow that bith need 2 lay off you guys, id go down there and kick her butt for you guys, i hate it when ppl are treated like that,she has no right to talk to her like that,i sould go down there and give her a pice of my mind stressed  

blood bailey

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:07 am
"I think abortions kill a living thing if they not done by first trimester....But that only what I read, You see after first trimester bebe can feel and it start to be a person. One day i'll adopt a kid to save them from the slums or worse life with some one who no wanted them....I can't have kids any how and I don't like chicks so....Oh P.S. Perverts and people who look at kids wrong should be castrated like a bull and have it fed to them then be branded on their forhead with the word pediphile. I thought The first person to call me sick agqain and imply that I have alter intentions should know how I really feel about that kind of thing...sickend. Yes i'm gay yes I want to adopt, ...not I an not a PERVERT! Godness dagnamit people. ...Sorry about the rant..but I truly am sick of people impling that or thinking that. People should only, and I mean ONLY do that when THEY personaly WANT TO!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:01 pm
uke gone bad
"I think abortions kill a living thing if they not done by first trimester....But that only what I read, You see after first trimester bebe can feel and it start to be a person. One day i'll adopt a kid to save them from the slums or worse life with some one who no wanted them....I can't have kids any how and I don't like chicks so....Oh P.S. Perverts and people who look at kids wrong should be castrated like a bull and have it fed to them then be branded on their forhead with the word pediphile. I thought The first person to call me sick agqain and imply that I have alter intentions should know how I really feel about that kind of thing...sickend. Yes i'm gay yes I want to adopt, ...not I an not a PERVERT! Godness dagnamit people. ...Sorry about the rant..but I truly am sick of people impling that or thinking that. People should only, and I mean ONLY do that when THEY personaly WANT TO!"

There is no use for condoms or pills, I'm going to get an abortion when necessary.
Adoption? That is for poor folk.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, and I'm 16 who was in a serious relationship with a 30 year old man.
I love him so much, I'm going to go have sex with him right now, and they an abortion if needed.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:07 pm
"Ummm I can't have a baby ever and umm thanks for your thoughts..but I have my own".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm
I almost had a baby. Now I want one...  

JaredWinterfresh17

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out