Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
was there a manga or an anime that made you cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was there any anime/manga that made you cry?
  yep...
  none...
View Results

miss-kazami-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:50 am
Elfen Lied. What a sad anime. Oh and Kanon crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:53 am
Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist are the ones that have made me cry. crying  

Golden-Serenity94

koress

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:15 pm
The last episode of Elfen Lied was pretty sad. Well this part was anyway. It was when the doctor(can't remember his name) finally accepted his daughter and blew him and her up...I cried because of the dialog they had before he did it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 am
User Image
I've cried in both manga and anime of Death Note ._.
And in the manga of Fushigi Yuugi crying
AND IN LES BIJOUX!!!! God I cried so hard crying crying

Others: (I cry almost in every single anime...)
-Fruits Basket
-Winter Cicada
-Shuffle! (in the end)
-Strawberry Panic!

There are more, but I can't remember them (as I've cried in every single ^^')

User Image

Mirmei

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:26 pm
I really can´t say that any manga I´ve read or anime I´ve watched has made me cry. sweatdrop Most of the things that are supposed to be emotional seem very cheesy and funny to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:18 pm
Yes. The end of Magic Knights Rayearth (the manga) made me cry. Howl's Moving Castle (is that an anime?) also made me cry.  

Tjix

bunnyrulerofthemoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:56 pm
I cried when watching one or two episodes of Naruto, and the end of Full Moon wo Sagashite crying , and the end of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. I also cried at the end of Wolf's Rain and somewhere in Cowboy Bebop. I can't watch Wolf's Rain anymore without being sad, but it's soooo good.

I haven't cried while reading manga though...I don't know why.

I cry when watching some J-drama though, especially the end of Summer Snow. I was bawling for almost an hour when it was over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:52 pm
I cried at the end of Wolf's Rain.

I also cried some in Sailor Moon.  

LinguisticFanatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angel_Karen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:32 pm
I cried in Puchi Puri Yucie, Sailor Moon, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, when Huges died, I wanted to cry when L died but I just became sad, I haven't watched Grave of the Fireflies but considering what I've heard about it I'll need tissues, the end of season one of the J-drama Hana Yuri Dango made me cry, and I'm pretty sure there's other but I can't remember them.
I don't remember any manga making me cry, but I do know of some books but that's off topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:12 am
Full Metal Alchemist made me cry many times, mostly cause I can relate to it. Ep. 51 was the saddest for me. ED and Al were split up! That anime was so sad. Grave of the Fireflies was sad my whole family was crying. Another one that made me cry was one ep. of Mr. Stain on junk ally~ The one with the baby! It was so sad.
I can't think of any Mangas that made me cry~  

Demonic Snow Goddess

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

palindrome88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 pm
Huh, I've got some.
- Monster (Karl's reunion with his dad, and when Grimmer died. And when the Fortners were killed and Tenma was trying to bring them back even though they were already gone. And when Nina met Johan in Ruhenheim.)
- Gankutsuou (um, a lot. Starting with the Count's confession to Albert, I cried during every episode afterward until the end. But man, Franz's death was the worst. It was just painfully heartbreaking.)
- Le Chevalier D'Eon (Most of the major deaths got me, and the part when Lia wrote 'I am with you' on the mirror.)
- Rose of Versailles (pretty much every sad thing that had anything to do with Andre at least made me tear up. A few other parts got me too.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:50 pm
User Image

User ImageAethelwynePixieUser Image

There's a lot... ^^; So much that I can't tell them one by one... Ouran Koukou, Full Moon O Sagashite, etc... I cry easily... ^^;

-AethelwynePixie-

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 pm
Yes, the ending of CowBoy Bepbop... Poor Spike... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:20 am
I cried with almost every old shoujo manga: Rose of Versailles, Candy Candy... I also cried a lot with the end of Cowboy Bebop, is so sad sad  

Areagni

8,125 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Supikoira

Feral Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:58 pm
Hmm, I cried at the end of Wolf's Rain. It was so horrible and sad but at the same time beautiful. That was one intense anime. Very touching and filled with good characters.

I actually cried while reading the 13 issue of Fushigi Yuugi.

Now I'm embarassed sweatdrop
I hardly ever cry while watching movies! (300 and Moulin Rouge are ecceptions...yes, I said 300.)  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff