Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Really bad news. `PrimeRib was hacked. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is so unfair.
  Poor PrimeRib! D=
View Results

xxbleedingheart9

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:32 pm
OHMYWTFOCKINGSTARSYOUSAY.?!

[Yes.. I'm new in this guild..]

I say, we help her get back her account; at least attempt to! Anyone with me?

'Cause, I hate focking hackers/scammers. They act like their the shiiaaat, but they just waste their lives ruining the accounts of others who DO have lives. This calls for some KarmaPolice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Omg... are you serious?! `PrimeRib was so nice DD: who would do such a thing!!

Man I really hate hackers they are so mean and annoying! I hope she gets back on Gaia..

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:46 am
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
WHAT?! No way! Has she sent in a message to Gaia yet? If not, I'll send one in for her.
You're not allowed to file a report for somebody else xp

I contacted a mod already though, and she gave me a lot of information which I passed on to Prime.

There's a chance that everything will be sorted out and she'll get her account back, but it could take a while.

In the mean time, everyone who wants to can contact her at this email address: corky0123@hotmail.com

A message for you all from PrimeRib: I'll never forget you, if I'm never able to get back on Gaia!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:37 pm
She'll get back on Gaia. 3nodding
We must have hope.  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:49 am
Okay time for some good news!

It looks like the guild ownership will be able to be switched from PrimeRib's account to her mule, so she'll be able to post here and run the guild again! 3nodding heart It could take a few days though, but it's looking good!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Okay time for some good news!

It looks like the guild ownership will be able to be switched from PrimeRib's account to her mule, so she'll be able to post here and run the guild again! 3nodding heart It could take a few days though, but it's looking good!
All right! `PrimeRib is coming back! biggrin Now we must pray that her account will be saved!  

Your WatchQueen

Bilvy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:42 pm
POLY! You're so awesome for having such good contact with Prime.
xp
If you guys weren't even communicating together, we would have been so worried about her, and it would be so chaotic! But it's good to know that she is coming back soon eh? Oh and sorry for my innactivity in this guild during the past week, I was piled up with homework and went on Youtube during most of my spare time.
whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:04 am
Aw man that sucks!

I hope you can get things up and running soon, Prime!

Los Miserables

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 pm
Bilvy
xp
If you guys weren't even communicating together, we would have been so worried about her, and it would be so chaotic! But it's good to know that she is coming back soon eh? Oh and sorry for my innactivity in this guild during the past week, I was piled up with homework and went on Youtube during most of my spare time.
whee
It's actually a lucky coincidence, me and Prime only started talking to each other outside of Gaia like two days before she was hacked. So if it had happened a little earlier, we would have no way of contacting her or knowing what's going on!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:24 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Bilvy
xp
whee
It's actually a lucky coincidence, me and Prime only started talking to each other outside of Gaia like two days before she was hacked. So if it had happened a little earlier, we would have no way of contacting her or knowing what's going on!

Ohhh wow.
sweatdrop  

Bilvy

Promised_Love7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:12 pm
That's horrible! I hate f*cking scammers and hackers! Four of them tried to scam me in one week one time; it was so annoying! I hope she can get back on soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:31 pm
Where's `PrimeRib now? confused  

GoodbyeLights

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 am
punkguitar65
Where's `PrimeRib now? confused
She's on her mule (PrimeRibsMule) waiting to see if she'll be able to get the guild captain switched to her mule's account so that she can post here and stuff...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:45 am
OMG!

She Better be able to come back..

crying

Teh Toasted E m o

tanyjames

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:53 pm
AWW THAT HECKA SUCKS!! sad sad  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff