Do you care about the Rps?
  Yes.
  No.
  *Is playing pokemon and not paying any attention whatsoever*
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:01 am
kemenlith
Now that I think about it... how many people are actually still posting here?
We have about 20 or so active posters at the moment, with another 20 or so that post occassionally. If you know anyone you want to invite to the guild, please do so if able, or get one of the guild moderators to do it for you. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:34 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xd I play D&D with my friends, plus I've been in a few RP guilds, so I have some experience. It's alot more fun when you create your own character.
I was Vice Captain in an RP Guild...but after 6 months of no one posting in it, it was changed to a Spam Guild xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:01 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xd I play D&D with my friends, plus I've been in a few RP guilds, so I have some experience. It's alot more fun when you create your own character.
I was Vice Captain in an RP Guild...but after 6 months of no one posting in it, it was changed to a Spam Guild xp

I was in two FE RP guilds and a Naruto one. But the Naruto one then changed into a Bleach guild, then a Star Wars clone thingy, and now it's for sale sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I was in two FE RP guilds and a Naruto one. But the Naruto one then changed into a Bleach guild, then a Star Wars clone thingy, and now it's for sale sweatdrop
I wouldn't mind doing a Bleach RP, and on regards to FE. DId you see the new Assist Trophy on Brawl?  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:36 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I wouldn't mind doing a Bleach RP, and on regards to FE. DId you see the new Assist Trophy on Brawl?

3nodding Yep, that made me happy today. Lyn pwns.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

3nodding Yep, that made me happy today. Lyn pwns.
And I can't believe that Munchlax is in it gonk All he does is go around and eat other items...OMG! eek What if he eats a smash ball?  

blue_man_of_destruction

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:46 pm
And when or why did the conversation veer into something involsing the assist trophy on brawl?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 pm
kemenlith
And when or why did the conversation veer into something involsing the assist trophy on brawl?
Well it is still a pokemon related question....and me and fullmetal (especially me) tend to veer off topic a lot. sweatdrop  

blue_man_of_destruction

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:19 am
*sighs* Ah well... the rp forum is doomed anyway...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:07 pm
Yeah the RP forums are almost dead xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:12 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Hopefully it will liven up soon, I invited over twenty people yesterday, and over half have joined, so far. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:20 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Hopefully it will liven up soon, I invited over twenty people yesterday, and over half have joined, so far. ^^
How many have posted? stare  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:23 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

All that joined have posted at least once, so far. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:27 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Ok, thats good ^^ and Good job on invited alot of people  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:35 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Ok, thats good ^^ and Good job on invited alot of people

Actually, I think I'll go on an inviting spree every friday. I have a really good pitch and everything. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff