Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//abandoned memories// join now!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

***** =
  own
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:35 pm
Daku looked back before he gated out. "Alkira, I'm worried about you...you don't have the strength to handle the truth..." He sighed before disappearing.

She continued to dangle her legs above the water, she knew Daku had gated out since the sound ringed in her ears. Her mind was thoughtless, the only thing she could focus on was...nothing. She was like a doll, just sitting there. "I guess the the next thing to do would be go find Mitsukai..or something....Damn." She chose the command to sit up, but she wouldn't, something in her mind was stopping her, like it was telling her something bad would happen if she did. "What the hell..?" Alkira sent a flashmail to Mitsukai.

Flashmail to Mitsukai

Subject: (Sorry)
Sender: (Alkira)

Sorry about earlier, Mitsukai. I was busy with something.
Well anyways, I'd go with you on your quest but I don't think I should go. My apologies, see you around.

- Alkira

Mitsukai received the flashmail and sighed. "I guess I have nothing better to do...what were those area words again..." She said to herself. Replying to the mail she stood up and looked around, trying to figure out which was the exit.

Flashmail to Alkira

Subject: (Whatever)
Sender: (Mitsukai)

Whatever. I'm going to do the quest on my own, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Just..go with Daku.. I'm sure you guys are in love already.

- Mitsukai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:15 pm
Scare see's the situation between the two people get down as he goes back to his usual self. He turns around and sighs going back to looking at his reflection.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:32 pm
Akira finally stood up. "Damn..." Looking around she replied to the flashmail. "She doesn't understand at all, this is why I don't like her that much.."

Flashmail to Mitsukai

Subject: You don't understand
Sender: Alkira

Mitsukai, you don't understand anything. Daku already left, he had something important to tell me.

And we are NOT in love. What makes you think that?

You won't be able to do the quest alone, give up.

"She's so god damn annoying." She ran off to the main area of the harbor district. She scanned the area, and began running towards the warp point.

Mitsukai looked saddened as she received the flashmail. "Alkira-san..why are you so cruel to me..?" Her switch of mood changed quickly. "I'm doing that quest...but..can I...?" She looked down at the dirty stone ground. She began walking, hoping it would lead her out of the alley.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Scare sits down by the cannal and just watches... for aslong as the mind can wait.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:32 pm
Alkira finally reached the warp point. She warped to the dome, and ran inside of the building. "I guess I'll go there... I have nothing better to do." She slowly walked to the chaos gate watching the people around her cautiously. "Damn...everything seems so...suspicious...something's wrong...with everyone.."

She then realized that she could just log out...and she'd be back if she logged back in. The azure rings surrounded her, but she didn't disappear. "What...what's going on..?!" She tried several more times, but the gating out process failed. Mitsukai looked around. "I can't log out...I can't log...out...I can't...where is everything...?" She began running in a northern direction as she appeared in the Harbor District. Everybody seemed to be fine. She once again, tried logging out again. Looking around, she tried to find somebody to ask, or something. She aimlessly ran around the area, desperately trying to find a player.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:29 am
See's the girl look frantic running back into the district. He smirks saying something in almost a chanting tone. "The only thing certain about this world is that everybody and everything in it eventually dies." And, in a more sly tone he says "Even hope."  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:23 am
Alkira sighed as she gated to Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground.

She looked desperetely but there were few players in the district she was in. Mitsukai kept running as she nearly tripped. Gaining her balance, she tried logging out a few more times. "No..." She then heard somebody speaking, not sure if it was to her or somebody else. Again, she began running, but to the player. "I can't log out..do you know what's going on? I don't know where I am...everything's gone..." She looked at him from a few feet away. She was shaking, looking scared. "Am I...inside the game..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:08 am
Scare simply chuckles. He than turns around and faces her directly. He slowly begins to walk torwards her."You must be pretty scared." His scythe gleams as it hangs on his back. It stands over everyone large, ominous and like a dark omen even when he isn't weilding it. "Are you... troubled? Looking a bit sweaty." He let's out another dark laugh. Every word that comes out of his mouth seems like it lingers in the air, like the very sentence could strangle you. At this point he's standing over Mitsukai his shadow cast over her. He stairs at her for a moment without blinking. And with the words "Well?" he waits for her to speak.

Drag sends a message to one of his many friends in the game but sighs with no reply a couple minutes later. After gaining 3 levels he gives up on training starting to get bored as he looks for someone to chat with.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Mitsukai backed up a few steps and looked at his huge scythe. "I-...I can't..log out...I'm...inside the game...I can't..." She looked down and stepped back, knowing that the player probably meant trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Scare laughs some more "Watcha backing up for? Do you not trust me?"  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:03 pm
Mitsukai looked down, and stopped backing away. "No...I...just...need help.." She slowly spoke, and looked up at him. "I'm not scared of you..!" She shook her head and backed up, without thinking. "Can...you help me...?" Her voice was quiet and shaky, but she still stood there, somewhat firmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:36 pm
"Not scared eh?" he progresses further." Even if i helped ya im sure it wouldn't do much. A scared little girl is worth just as much as a rock. The best you do with it is chuck it and hope it bounces once or twice. Plus, you seem like you got it." He finishes his last sentence with much sarcasm chuckling. He gets closer to her again "What say you.....?"  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Mitsukai looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. "What's wrong with you..? You're not like any normal player...you've got something special about you..I'm not sure if it's good or not. You should respect that." Despite the change of subject, she backed away again and slightly turned her head towards him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:35 pm
"What's wrong with me? Well those aren't kind words. I'm not sure if i'm going to help you at all now." He turns his head to sky pretending to look distracted.  

MeIAm3330

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces