Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:46 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Giratina is my favorite. Ghost/Dragon FTW! Then Rayquaza, then Lugia, then Mewtwo, then Ho-oh.

Which reminds me, I actually like all the legendary dragons, from Rayquaza, via the Lati, to Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. Outside of Rayquaza, they all have very interresting dual types, the Lati are psychic dragons for exampe. Palkia is a water dragon, Dialga's scales are as hard as diamonds (thus the name, and it being a steel dragon), and Giratina comes from the spirit world. Sweet stuff. ^^

Yeah, all the Legendary Dragons are awesome...hell dragons themselves are awesome.

I know, thus Krishnath/Draco. ^^

Whats your favorite type of dragon? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:06 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Giratina is my favorite. Ghost/Dragon FTW! Then Rayquaza, then Lugia, then Mewtwo, then Ho-oh.

Which reminds me, I actually like all the legendary dragons, from Rayquaza, via the Lati, to Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina. Outside of Rayquaza, they all have very interresting dual types, the Lati are psychic dragons for exampe. Palkia is a water dragon, Dialga's scales are as hard as diamonds (thus the name, and it being a steel dragon), and Giratina comes from the spirit world. Sweet stuff. ^^

Yeah, all the Legendary Dragons are awesome...hell dragons themselves are awesome.

Hmm...That is a very though question, that depends mostly on the Genre in question.

For example, in D&D my clear favourite is the Shadow Dragon. It's kinda hard to fight something that is practically invisibile in anything less than full daylight. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:14 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Hmm...That is a very though question, that depends mostly on the Genre in question.

For example, in D&D my clear favourite is the Shadow Dragon. It's kinda hard to fight something that is practically invisibile in anything less than full daylight. ^^

Shadow Dragons are awesome...I think my favorite Elemental Dragon would be a Thunder dragon ^^ I love lighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:30 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Shadow Dragons are awesome...I think my favorite Elemental Dragon would be a Thunder dragon ^^ I love lighting.
Well, it is pretty.

I also love oriental dragons, particularly of the Spirit, River, and Celestial varieties. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:51 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Well, it is pretty.

I also love oriental dragons, particularly of the Spirit, River, and Celestial varieties. ^^

I have a friend that would love you for this chat. She takes obsession to a new level when you talk about dragons sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:14 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Well, it is pretty.

I have a friend that would love you for this chat. She takes obsession to a new level when you talk about dragons sweatdrop

Well... I'm not obsessive about dragons, at least not yet. ^^

I do believe that there might be something to the various legends about dragons though. It is after all, one of the few mythological beasts that is represented in the legends and mythology of practically every culture in existance. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:36 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Well, it is pretty.

Well... I'm not obsessive about dragons, at least not yet. ^^

I do believe that there might be something to the various legends about dragons though. It is after all, one of the few mythological beasts that is represented in the legends and mythology of practically every culture in existance. ^^

I agree 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:14 am
Usually I would say my favorites, but I just saw the first movie. GO MEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE CUTEST POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

froggie of pwnage

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:26 pm
froggie of pwnage
Usually I would say my favorites, but I just saw the first movie. GO MEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE CUTEST POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I like Mew to...but...meh. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:38 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
froggie of pwnage

What he meant to say was that he isn't gay for Mew  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:34 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
froggie of pwnage

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:07 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
froggie of pwnage

xd

Saying this I traded my Lugia for a Mew a few days ago.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:31 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
froggie of pwnage

xd

How good is the Mew? I could have gotten another Mew off the GTS last week. Just needed to train my Infernape up to level 100 xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:44 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
froggie of pwnage

xd

How good is the Mew? I could have gotten another Mew off the GTS last week. Just needed to train my Infernape up to level 100 xp

Rare candies are your friend. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
froggie of pwnage

xd

I haven't used it yet sweatdrop I've been too bust training my Dragonite and Magmortar to train my Mew. But it has a good moveset and decent stats so I'll probably take it out of the PC eventually.....  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff