Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Life of A Demigod (LET THE FLOOD OF RPC'S BEGIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  No
  Yes
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:32 pm
Taylor smiled at them. "Well, it's nice to meet you both." he said, grasping the girl's hand, shaking it firmly. He then took another look at her and pulled out he sketch book and a pencil. He started to sketch away, looking at the children every couple seconds.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:13 am
" What's that supposed to be? A sketch in case we steal your stuff?" Leon joked with him before looking over the sketch book he smiled " Dude that's pimp" he smiled " Hey Lisa check it out we've got an artist on our hands" he smiled and looked back to Lisa Lisa blushed and looked at the sketch " Wow..." she said, she loved the picture, it looked just like them  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:20 am
(( xd That's pimp?))

Taylor sighed and smiled. "Well, thank you for the compliment...I-I think." he smiled, taking the picture out of his book and placing it onto the table. "Either of you may have it if you want." he smiled, putting his book to the side. "So...why are you two here anyways?" he asked, looking around.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:54 pm
"'Cause we're skipping, the same as you right?" he asked, his eyebrow raised, slightly confused, school didn't let out for another hour and it was Monday " Lisa can have it..." he smiled and slid it across the table towards her " Thanks..." she didn't feel like talking at the moment, she knew that anythign she said would come out in the wrong way, so she just took the picture and folded it carefully before putting it in her pocket " Pimp is like his version of cool by the way" she gave a slight smile she had got something out without her throat going dry " Why you got a problem with it huh punk?" he put his hands up in a mock fighting stance and smiled " Just kiddin'"  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:27 pm
He smiled, looking at the boy. "Actually, I'm not skipping. My mother works here and she got me out of school early because when she's done working, we have to go out of state for a few days." he chuckled. "I've never ever skipped before." he sighed, watching his mother serve people. She was a beautiful woman. Model like. She noticed him looking, smiled, and waved. The next thing they knew, she came over, placing a small chocolate bar infront of her son that he had bought for him. "Here ya go, be good." she said as she ruffled his hair gently and walked away.

Mommy!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:49 pm
(( Dude his mom is stacked... lol)) Leon followed his moms swaying butt as she walked away, then he shook his head and looked to Taylor " Dude your mom is hottttt" he laughed at this and smiled warmly "Shut it Leon..." Leisa glared at Leon before looking back to Taylor " So where are you going? Did your mom say?" Lisa was starting to get more relaxed around him, he didn't seem lilke a potential threat, so she leaned back in her chair a bit and her whole body relaxed a bit more " I had this coll dream about a amp, are you going there?" she asked, happy to have something to strike up a conversation over  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:59 pm
"Uhh...thanks, but sorry dude, she's married." he said, smiling at the boy. "Actually, she did say something about a camp, but we're going to see my dad. He's in the hospital." he sighed, running his hands through his hair gently.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:33 pm
" Oh whats up with him?" he asked, slightly into this, he had loved looking at ilnesses, he liked to know how to heal them " Yeah whats goin' on?" she seemed slightly concerned, but her brother usually had and answer to everything, she looked at Taylor intently, she thought he was so cute and down to earth it wasn't even funny  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:51 pm
((Do you have many sisters? xd ))

Taylor sighed gently. "Actually, my father's a cop and he was shot trying to take down this whole...gang thing." he said, his voice slightly saddened. He unwrapped his chocolate bar, breaking a block and placing it into his mouth. It was caramel filled. "Want a piece?" he asked, holding the bar out to the two kids.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:39 am
" Nah i'm not much into sweets..." he said, he knew that even though his mom wasn't there she would know if he had had anything with alot of sugar in it, it made him slower, ad sluggish in his mind, so he wasn't allowed to eat it (( No I don't have many sisters y do u? )) Lisa smiled " Me either..." her voice seemed slightly sad, she had the same problem with sweets as her brother since their ADHD, it made them sluggish of mind and body, so their mother didn't allow them to have sweets (( Okay I forgot to tell u this, you kno how ur profile says son/daughter of: ****, well that means on of your parents has to be a step parent, so like, are you gonna make him not know one of his parents is a step parent, or are you gonna make him like, know that his mom is his step mom, but shes just really nice? My people are living with a single mom so yea ))  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:14 pm
((I don't get it. And no.))

Taylor smiled. "If you say so." he said sweetly, taking another bite of the chocolate. "Jesus, I'm so bored." he frown, tipping in his chair lightly. He hair in his eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:19 pm
" Trust me, you don't want us to have any, it'd be like hhaving us reeally high on a downer" he said, his tone slightly sad he couldn't have the chocolate (( Okay, your character, is a demigod, hence the old name of the RP, "The Demigod Chronicles, demigods anre sons or daughters of gods, so therefore, one of your parents has to be a step-parent, catching on now maybe? ))  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:59 pm
He smiled. "Then I'll put it away." he said, wrapping it up and putting it away. He sighed, staring into Lisa's eyes gently. He just sat there, smiling. He didn't know why, but he couldn't break the eye contact.

((It's his stepdad I guess 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:20 pm
(( Yay! we're all set then )) Leon smiled " Nah it's cool, go ahead and eat it man, never had it and probably never will" he smiled half-heartedly at him and saw the eye contact " Diggin' on my sister?" he joked, he knew Lisa dug him, and he was happy for her Lisa stared into his eyes, but broke eye contact when she heard her brother " Shut up you a**" she said in an annoyed tone " Well about the camp, we're supposed to be going there, in like, a couple of months i'd say, and if you know, want to come with us, i'm sure our mom would take us all..." she seemed back to her shy self after her brothers comment  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:37 pm
Taylor smiled at the boy's comment, watching him. "Maybe." he chuckled. "Well, I feel bad not being able to share, so yeah." Then, he looked over to Lisa once more. "Ahh, that's a good idea. I'll ask my mom...and maybe Leon can talk to her since she's...stacked or whatever the hell it was he said," he smiled, watching his mother serve another man his coffee.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff