Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Name Change? Need Feedback >.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Change Name
  Keep Current Name
  PW
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:19 pm
Artanus
[Reclaimer_Alchemist]
Artanus
I'd recommend something that comes out to be R A.

Like Dart's Rancid Aardvark, or.....

RECTUM ASTRONAUT! You can be in the rocket that they shoot into someone's a**! You go and explore the new smelly galaxy in hope of new life. Before the Russians do.

Redhot_Awesome
Rendered Assless (that was random)

Or, if not R A, then I like the sound of just "Reclaimer" But then you wouldn't have R A.

Either way, change it. I don't know what about it, but I just don't like it. But it's still your opinion that matters.

I'll check out your profile after I post this, and make suggestions in green. Alright?

OMG i just saw that and bit my tounge so hard laughing! the redhot one looked like i might use something from it but not sure >.<

rancid_aardvark gave me some pretty good laughs too xD but what im thinking of doing is completely changing it, i think i might be able to just photoshop all the names out or something crazy like that sweatdrop but all of these sound great so far thanks guys!
@ angelic: i bet it'll be a good one ^^

I feel very proud now! Sorry about the Tounge XD

But yeah, the Redhot_Awesome. Red Hot, from the Red Hot chili peppers, cause I saw that in your profile. Then Awesome, cause... it popped into my head, and fits well with Redhot

Come on, Robotic_Anus!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:24 pm
EggaxSponge
Artanus
[Reclaimer_Alchemist]
Artanus
I'd recommend something that comes out to be R A.

Like Dart's Rancid Aardvark, or.....

RECTUM ASTRONAUT! You can be in the rocket that they shoot into someone's a**! You go and explore the new smelly galaxy in hope of new life. Before the Russians do.

Redhot_Awesome
Rendered Assless (that was random)

Or, if not R A, then I like the sound of just "Reclaimer" But then you wouldn't have R A.

Either way, change it. I don't know what about it, but I just don't like it. But it's still your opinion that matters.

I'll check out your profile after I post this, and make suggestions in green. Alright?

OMG i just saw that and bit my tounge so hard laughing! the redhot one looked like i might use something from it but not sure >.<

rancid_aardvark gave me some pretty good laughs too xD but what im thinking of doing is completely changing it, i think i might be able to just photoshop all the names out or something crazy like that sweatdrop but all of these sound great so far thanks guys!
@ angelic: i bet it'll be a good one ^^

I feel very proud now! Sorry about the Tounge XD

But yeah, the Redhot_Awesome. Red Hot, from the Red Hot chili peppers, cause I saw that in your profile. Then Awesome, cause... it popped into my head, and fits well with Redhot

Come on, Robotic_Anus!

well ive heard a lot to think on now, thanks a ton, ill probably wait for a bit before changing it, but i really liked RedHot_Awesome a lot like i said, thats up for consideration, but dont expect anything soon sweatdrop
i dont really know how locking a thread works (im such a lurker >.<) but go ahead and lock this one..  

HellKnight Azrael

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces