Submit

Who pwns who?
  Werewolves
  Vampires
  PIRATES!!!
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:22 pm
" I was looking at you across a lake, you looked like a chick, I can't exactly talk about you though since my hairs is slightly long too" he joked  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Apple smiled at the boy. "My name is kinda...girly." he chuckled. "Oh...just so you know...you may LOOK like a vampires...but I am one." he gave an evil smirk. "But I don't bite...much." he smirked, winking at the boy with happy, hungry eyes.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Kaila became thirsty and began smelling for water. She could feel the lake was near for the land was getting marshier and wetter and the air was getting heavier. Plowing over reeds, she reached the edge of the lake and ran her fingers gracefully over the cold water. Then she sunk down into the bed and swayed her feet in the water, icy cold though the air was hot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:13 pm
" Seems we have company" Leon said in a swlightly surprised tone, he couldn't beleive there was anyone else stuck in there  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:02 pm
Appl looked over and smiled, noticing a young lady taking a drink. "Aha, why don't you go try to impress her with your sexy body...just make sure there's actually female parts this time." he chuckled, eyeing the boy. His stomach grumbled lightly. He hadn't eaten in a long time. No blood in three days. He sighed, sitting onto the ground, looking out over the lake at all the trees across it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:51 pm
" Oh shaddup man..." he joked with him before striding off towards the young girl, he smiled and sat down next to where she was " And who would you be?" he asked in a slightly deeper voice than he usually had  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:17 am
Apple smiled and walked over to both of them slowly. Stray hair in his face. He smiled at the girl, remaining quiet. He looked over to the other boy and sighed. It was funny how he could go filrt with two people in a fifteen minute span. "You really are desprite, aren't you?" he whispered, but audiable to the boy with a light giggle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:58 pm
" No, i'm just a really experienced flirt" he whispered back, not going any farther into it, he knew the stories of his flirts always ended with getting slapped (( sorry not very literate today, im kinda sleepy))  

vampslayer3

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces