Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:17 am
Gym leaders awesome ... We sould get it started ... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:09 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
My Pearl name is Jon. Kinda generic...........

So, pick a type and build a team consisting of that type.

The dragon type for example, is pretty easy to make a team of, mostly because there are so few dragon typed pokemon that are not legendary, but it would probably end up as:

Dragonite, Kingdra, Garchomp, Salamence, Altaria, and Flygon.

I could of course also use both the Gyarados and the Milotic as they are technically dragons although they lack the type...

But as I said, select a type, then build the team around it. If I hadn't been such an obvious candidate for the dragon type, I would have picked the dark type myself. Mostly because of Sableye, but hey. ^^

I would love to use Dark Types. Sableye, Sharpedo, Houndoom, Umbreon, Absol, and...Honchkrow

No Spiritomb? Still, good type coverage there. ^^

Fullmetal-Shinobi
Hmm......I've always been partial to fire types, plus I have enough decent ones that I can train to make a fire team(or be like Flint and have a bunch of Pokemon that know flamethrower....)

So that would be my Charizard, Blaziken, Camerupt, Houndoom, Arcanine, and if anyone can trade me one: Magmortar.

Which reminds me, I still need a Magby with a Magmarizer... sweatdrop

So do I! v.v and since I already have Sableye I didnt see a reason for Spiritomb...but if anyone I would replace him with Absol(since he is just Dark and nothing else)  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:22 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
My Pearl name is Jon. Kinda generic...........

The dragon type for example, is pretty easy to make a team of, mostly because there are so few dragon typed pokemon that are not legendary, but it would probably end up as:

I could of course also use both the Gyarados and the Milotic as they are technically dragons although they lack the type...

But as I said, select a type, then build the team around it. If I hadn't been such an obvious candidate for the dragon type, I would have picked the dark type myself. Mostly because of Sableye, but hey. ^^

I would love to use Dark Types. Sableye, Sharpedo, Houndoom, Umbreon, Absol, and...Honchkrow

Fullmetal-Shinobi
Hmm......I've always been partial to fire types, plus I have enough decent ones that I can train to make a fire team(or be like Flint and have a bunch of Pokemon that know flamethrower....)

So that would be my Charizard, Blaziken, Camerupt, Houndoom, Arcanine, and if anyone can trade me one: Magmortar.

So do I! v.v and since I already have Sableye I didnt see a reason for Spiritomb...but if anyone I would replace him with Absol(since he is just Dark and nothing else)

Well, the main difference between the two is that Spiritomb has better SP. Atk than Atk, while the Sableye has better Atk than Sp. Atk. So it all depends on wheter or not you want the ghost/dark tyoe to be physically oriented or special oriented. Sableye for example can learn Brick Break, and several other good physical attacks. While a spiritomb is better served by moves such as Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:11 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Well, the main difference between the two is that Spiritomb has better SP. Atk than Atk, while the Sableye has better Atk than Sp. Atk. So it all depends on wheter or not you want the ghost/dark tyoe to be physically oriented or special oriented. Sableye for example can learn Brick Break, and several other good physical attacks. While a spiritomb is better served by moves such as Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse.

Well I would probably add him instead of Absol  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:01 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Ah, but the Absol has Pressure and a decent movepool on its own. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:54 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Ah, but the Absol has Pressure and a decent movepool on its own. ^^

Spiritomb has pressure as well, but with Absols other ability Super Luck, give him a Scope Lens and his moves Slash, Dark Slash, and Psycho Cut can do some damage!  

blue_man_of_destruction

XX_Im_Yo_SpiderMan_XX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:52 pm
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee
krishnath
That would be awesome. (I am also in the other guild, I just challenged my second gym leader there). ^^
I'm confident you';ll kick his/her butt, considering how well you kicked mine. XD But beware my new Surskit! lol

Which should beware my Swampert. ^^
well i have a spt in the elite 4.im the last elite 4 person 2 battle,also ledgendaries go as far 4 me but idk about the others so beware of rayquaza lvl100,shiny lugia lvl100,shiny ho_oh lvl100,arceus lvl100 and electro somthin i for got and empolion lvl 64.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:43 pm
cool-j2
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee
krishnath
That would be awesome. (I am also in the other guild, I just challenged my second gym leader there). ^^
I'm confident you';ll kick his/her butt, considering how well you kicked mine. XD But beware my new Surskit! lol

well i have a spt in the elite 4.im the last elite 4 person 2 battle,also ledgendaries go as far 4 me but idk about the others so beware of rayquaza lvl100,shiny lugia lvl100,shiny ho_oh lvl100,arceus lvl100 and electro somthin i for got and empolion lvl 64.

I think it'd probably be the captain's decision whoever gets an elite four spot, and you kinda need a theme to be a Gym Leader/Elite 4 member.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:58 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
cool-j2
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee
krishnath

I think it'd probably be the captain's decision whoever gets an elite four spot, and you kinda need a theme to be a Gym Leader/Elite 4 member.

Exactly.

If you want to be a gym leader/elite four member, this is what you have to do: Make a team with a theme.

There are only three rules to team building if you want to be an Elite Four/Gym Leader:

1. No Legendaries or Wobbuffet.

2. No hacked pokemon.

3. All pokemon on your team must be connected to the theme. If for example you choose Ice as your theme, all your pokemon must have the ice type.

Once we have 12 teams, I will select four people to be the elite four. The first person to beat all 12 teams gets to be the first Champion. In addition to the fame that comes with being the first champion, I will see if I can get something nice ingame for the winner.

Any questions?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:24 am
He was PM'ing me to get on the Four. XD  

SuperDuperRockLee

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:17 am
SuperDuperRockLee

And now he has PMed me. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:07 pm
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee

He Pmed me too.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:10 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
SuperDuperRockLee

He Pmed me too.....
Seriously? XDDD

Would a team of Evee evos count as a theme?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm
emo I feel left out....stupid no Wi-Fi emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:57 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
emo I feel left out....stupid no Wi-Fi emo

Then stop complaining and do something about it  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff