• Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:32 pm
If it's a DS9 movie, count Sisko out.
He's made a blanket refusal on any movie with Rick Berman at
the helm.

I don't blame him. I avoided Nemesis because I couldnt make it
work ON PAPER. The basic premise was untenable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:59 am
so... alot of people dislike rick berman?  

Lord Spyderguy

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:37 pm
He seems to be hated more than the Romulans.

Especially after Nemesis came out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:31 pm
Steel Sterling
He seems to be hated more than the Romulans.

Especially after Nemesis came out.

I saw Nemisis this weekend and I cried at the end... why did data have to die! crying I hope they bring him back like they did with Spock that one time...  

Shiva_Avalon

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:08 pm
well... they do have b-4 who seemingly aquired datas memories.....

B-4: never seen the sun......

Picard: shining so bright....

B-4: shining so bright....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:48 am
Steel Sterling
If it's a DS9 movie, count Sisko out.
He's made a blanket refusal on any movie with Rick Berman at
the helm.

I don't blame him. I avoided Nemesis because I couldnt make it
work ON PAPER. The basic premise was untenable.

Avery Brooks seems to give a lot of thought about choosing his roles. I admire him for that, but he's such a great actor that I wish he was in more. I'd love to see him reprise the Sisko role. 3nodding

Maybe Berman will throw in the towel sometime soon...  

Lindira
Crew

Shiva_Avalon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:25 pm
Lord Spyderguy

true... maybe He'll be the new Data...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:55 pm
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

i really want them to make a non enterprise movie.....( no kirk, picard, archer or any of theose other in between a-d ship captains....

i want to see a voyager movie. 3nodding

data could have wrinkles if he wanted........ didnt you see in one of the tng episodes he let his hair start to grey. 3nodding

but alas..... he is dead now...... and b-4 gonna screw him up..... stare

actually he died his hair is what I thought... and Data never should have died crying

i think that dr. soong gave data the ability to manipulate his hair...... he should not have died ever....... it makes me sad.....
what makes you guys think that was truly b-4 at the end of the movie? There's still a possibility that it was Data and, before he went over to rescue Picard, he hid the programming that made him unique. Star Trek writers like to think like that...  

Takori

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:21 pm
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

i really want them to make a non enterprise movie.....( no kirk, picard, archer or any of theose other in between a-d ship captains....

data could have wrinkles if he wanted........ didnt you see in one of the tng episodes he let his hair start to grey. 3nodding

actually he died his hair is what I thought... and Data never should have died crying

i think that dr. soong gave data the ability to manipulate his hair...... he should not have died ever....... it makes me sad.....
what makes you guys think that was truly b-4 at the end of the movie? There's still a possibility that it was Data and, before he went over to rescue Picard, he hid the programming that made him unique. Star Trek writers like to think like that...

but why would he do that?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:22 pm
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy

true... maybe He'll be the new Data...

just as long as he doesnt mess him up.  

Lord Spyderguy

Takori

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:29 pm
Lord Spyderguy
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

You know what else we're forgetting? Remember when they first reassembled B-4? How Data downloaded his entire neural net into him!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:15 pm
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

I remember something a friend of mine told me when I first got into Anime, of which I myself later applied to Video Games...
Ahz MahnDoss
Death in Anime is like a Cold. It comes once or twice a year, and is never permanent.

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Takori

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:23 am
Takai_desu_yo
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

I remember something a friend of mine told me when I first got into Anime, of which I myself later applied to Video Games...
Ahz MahnDoss
Death in Anime is like a Cold. It comes once or twice a year, and is never permanent.
That's so very true...especially with a main character. And I think the writers thought it would be even more believable because stuff was flying around months before the release of Nemisis that Brent Spiner wasn't going to be doing any more Star Trek movies...it all fits as one big Hollywood scheme...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:24 pm
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

You know what else we're forgetting? Remember when they first reassembled B-4? How Data downloaded his entire neural net into him!!!

i didnt forget that.... i pointed it out how he started singing the same song data sand in the beggining at rikers and troys wedding.  

Lord Spyderguy

[Mileena]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:04 pm
Shiva_Avalon
Sannie P
If it is going to be another with the TNG team, don't expect me to be enthousiastic.

All I have to say is: Data isn't supposed to have wrinkles.

true... Bret Spiner is getting kinda oldish... but he's still cute.

*nods* very cute ^.^

And Romulans in it? Yay!! They're by far my favourite 'bad guys' biggrin

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas