Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
9/11/2001 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Candy Fornication
You just don't understand where I'm coming from.
Terrorist attacks happen everyday around the world.
They may not be that bug but for some they may as well be.
Like at least 1 car bomb goes off in Thailand everyday.
And you want to know the ******** up thing about it.
My counsin just had to be in the area when it happened.
And whats even more ******** up is that the schools here won't let me leave to go to his furneal because "it wasn't a proper excuse".

I'm just being a bitter selfish little stupid kid right now.
In fact I can't even think straight because I'm high.

Again, I agree with Dai.
I'm sorry if it's a little more personal for you, but right now you're pissing me off.
As for the schools?
Have your parents pull your a** out of school.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:25 am
eri x core
confused Now that a few people have posted I guess I can post my story now:

I was in 8th grade and it was my 14th birthday. That day my friends had brought party favors, flowers and all that fun stuff for my bday "celebration" at lunch. Well after first period we get to 2nd and on the loud speaker they start nameing peoples names saying thier parents are here to pick them up...To which my teacher didnt have the TV on and he didnt say anything.
Someone ended up coming for me and in the main hallway infront of the office was 209348230423 parents freaking out. I somehow found my mom and she grabbed me and took me home.
I asked what was happening and she told me that there were terrorist attacks and that they had to evacuate her building. I live in Houston, which is the 4th largest city in America. Lots of tall buildings and my mom worked litterally next to the tallest building in Houston. Duh. Leave.
We got home and we just sat there watching tv while my dad went to go get my sister.
I ended up not having a birthday lunch with my friends nor did i get my bday dinner at my favorite place. I got left overs...No cake either.

It was so sureal.

Yeah I live right across the river from New York City. I remember walking to school saying to myself wow, the sky is clear and the weather is nice. I was in eighth grade and i had just finished my essay on "what america means to me" only 3 hours before going to school. everything seemed normal enough when i walked into school that day. homeroom, first period went by in a flash. I had to turn in my paper during second period. So we were all reading our papers out loud in class and I always remember my friend Jesse just finishing his essay with the words, "It makes me feel secure that America is a safe country." At the moment he finished his sentence our principal came onto the PA and announced what had happened. That year they had just installed a billion TVs in the school. So my history teacher turned on the TV to CNN and we watched in horror as the first tower was smoking and burning. I remember changing the periods and saying to all my friends that i know there is going to be another one. these guys don't stop at one. when i got to my next class computer lit., the tv was on and we were working on our projects. i happened to look at the TV screen hanging from the ceiling also set on CNN. Then suddenly, LIVE on TV I saw a strange object flying and the newscasters and reporters saying WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? And the second plane going straight into the second tower. I was horrified. What's more is that I even saw both towers collapse live on tv and I was saying that this was a terrorist attack. Nothing else was said that day in school. Everyone was fixed on the disaster. I remember leaving school that day. The feeling and air around me was totally different. Everything seemed to have a very depressing mood. I tried to stay positive. I remember going home and talking to my parents. Apparently my brothers had no idea what was going on because the elementary school sent home a letter saying don't tell the kids. I was thinking to myself what the ********? This is one of the most serious national emergencies we've had and we're not going to tell the kids. Everyone was so scared. A lot of people were freaking out because their parents and relatives work in the financial district of nyc, where the towers were. It was pretty ******** scary. I knew my dad had gone to the city to J & R which had its outlet right by the WTC. i was relieved to see my dad at home when i got back. He told me he never got the chance to go to the city because of the attack.

However, I object to the use of 9/11 as a justification of war. Using the fear that is stirred by 9/11 is disgusting and unethical. Don't use it for your political gain and support.  

tetsoysauce

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:02 am
i have friends who had family members in the building and i was worried about one cause she looked like she was about to just fall over and faint, it was really sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:59 pm
WAHH WAHH

I SYMPATHIZE FOR THOSE WHO DIED AND LOST LOVED ONES

BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU MISSED YOUR 14th BIRTHDAY DUE TO THE 9/11 BOMBINGS DOESN'T MEAN YOUR BIRTHDAY IS 'SOILED'

STOP BEING A DUMBASS AND GET OVER YOURSELF

THERE ARE BIGGER THINGS THEN YOUR DUMB BIRTHDAY

xKaitlynxKrunkx

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:11 pm
xKaitlynxKrunkx
WAHH WAHH

BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU MISSED YOUR 14th BIRTHDAY DUE TO THE 9/11 BOMBINGS DOESN'T MEAN YOUR BIRTHDAY IS 'SOILED'

It's unnessesary to pick fights with people. Get a life.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:58 pm
who is that person?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:01 pm
******** if I know.
n00b?
She doesnt know who I am obviously.
Haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:07 pm
she's probably 14, or 13.
or has serious PMS issues..maybe PMDD?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:10 pm
Soviet Mudkipz

Yes. Because whenever a girl is moody or catty its because she has PMDD. And I am not saying that in a sarcastic way...I really mean it.
Haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:12 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz

Yes. Because whenever a girl is moody or catty its because she has PMDD. And I am not saying that in a sarcastic way...I really mean it.
Haha.
or they're pregnant  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:15 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz

Haha.
or they're pregnant

And a 13 year old pregnant girl is never a good thing. So keep your pickles and ice cream hidden.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm
xKaitlynxKrunkx
WAHH WAHH

YOU.
FIRST WARNING.
WATCH WHAT YOU SAY.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:24 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz

Haha.
or they're pregnant

And a 13 year old pregnant girl is never a good thing. So keep your pickles and ice cream hidden.
i know a 14 yr old one, the sad thing is i pretty much knew it was going to happened and kept telling her to stop D:
it sucked, but she's cleaned up her life a lot now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:29 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz

Haha.
or they're pregnant

i know a 14 yr old one, the sad thing is i pretty much knew it was going to happened and kept telling her to stop D:
it sucked, but she's cleaned up her life a lot now

I remember my freshman year of highschool i met a girl who had a 2 year old kid and who had just given birth to another kid. Everyone was like "AW HE SO KUTE, WHAT HIS NAME?" then Im in the back ground all like "WTF?! THIS IS AN ENGLISH CLASS TRY TO SPEAK ENGLISH." (in my head of course). She said his name was "dayquane" pronounced dai-quaine. WTF?
She soon dropped out of school. Damn...why are people so happy and proud when someone has a child out of wedlock....ITS SO TRASHY.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:34 pm
Speaking of which:

If you are going to be havin some good ol pre-marital sex...Please use condoms....They kinda help with not getting pregnant.

And yes that was a PSA brought to you by Erin.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games