Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Guys with earrings... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Left for straight/Right for gay
  Mmm, I love guys with earrings/piercings
  I honestly think it doesn't matter (no prejudice)
View Results

Larxeis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:48 pm
Artanus
I've always wanted a loop, but my parents won't let me until I'm fifteen. I'm fine with anything though. Everyones body is their own business. And whatever they look like, does not make them gay or anything else. You mom has some judgmental issues if that's what she thinks.

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

She really does, she and my dad are both homophobic even though my sister has a girlfriend, and I lived with them both for the summer in California. And why fifteen? That's such a random age ;x

/;[Cause of you my liver turned to dust];
/;[Cold rust tastes cold creeping cold pain];

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:31 am
Larxeis
Artanus
I've always wanted a loop, but my parents won't let me until I'm fifteen. I'm fine with anything though. Everyones body is their own business. And whatever they look like, does not make them gay or anything else. You mom has some judgmental issues if that's what she thinks.

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

She really does, she and my dad are both homophobic even though my sister has a girlfriend, and I lived with them both for the summer in California. And why fifteen? That's such a random age ;x

Actually no. Thats when my brother got his pierced. (my dad took him and my sister to get their ears pierced without my mom knowing). So to be fair, my mom said fifteen.  

Aitoyoru

c r o i s

Hygienic Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:35 am
That's what my dad said.
"You see that man? Yeah."
Referring to Elton John, I'm not sure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:51 pm
its fine with me nothing out of the normal  

Deion12

Crimson_Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:27 am
I think the one-ear-pierced=gay thing might have actually been like a secret sign like back in the '80's when the AIDS epidemic was really kicking in and lots of people were super homophobic because of it. That way, the gay guys could still "advertise" for hooking up without being obvious.

That's how my parents explained to me, anyway. Nowadays, to me, having piercings means only that - that you have holes in you. xD

(by the way, my mom's the one who explained it to me, and she's not homophobic at all that I've seen)

Personally, though, I'm not into piercings on guys. I'm fine with it, it's just not something that I'm into ^.^

Artanus - When I was like 10, I wanted my ears pierced, and my parents said I had to wait 'til I was 15, too. 3nodding So I waited, and every birthday I was like "oh man, only x amount of years until I can get 'em done!" Then when #15 rolled around, I didn't want my ears pierced any more xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:31 am
Crimson_Immortal
I think the one-ear-pierced=gay thing might have actually been like a secret sign like back in the '80's when the AIDS epidemic was really kicking in and lots of people were super homophobic because of it. That way, the gay guys could still "advertise" for hooking up without being obvious.

That's how my parents explained to me, anyway. Nowadays, to me, having piercings means only that - that you have holes in you. xD

(by the way, my mom's the one who explained it to me, and she's not homophobic at all that I've seen)

Personally, though, I'm not into piercings on guys. I'm fine with it, it's just not something that I'm into ^.^

Artanus - When I was like 10, I wanted my ears pierced, and my parents said I had to wait 'til I was 15, too. 3nodding So I waited, and every birthday I was like "oh man, only x amount of years until I can get 'em done!" Then when #15 rolled around, I didn't want my ears pierced any more xD

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

Wow, I never knew that. I wonder if that's true.

Larxeis

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:36 pm
Crimson_Immortal

lol me too! Now i cant stand the idea of it >.< funny how that happens sometimes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:25 pm

guys w/ earrings arent gay. sry but your moms stupid for thinking that- shes refusing to learn. its stupid. anyways ill bet it looks sexi now doesnt it?

blazingwinds

recycled riot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:50 pm
i think its fine for a guy to have his ears pierced. i asked my mom once if the boys had ear piercings when she was unger and she said that tons of guys had ear piercings in her highschool. there is realy nothing wrong with it. its all about indivishuality ((sorry might of spelt that word wrong))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:43 pm
my dad had his ear pierced when he was younger. His mum did it for him, with a hot needle and a piece of cork gonk funny though, that now its the parents who think its inappropriate  

Iconised Ghost

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:15 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Well.. I think guys that have their belly button pierced are more likely to be gay than just having their ears pierced xd

Nah, really I think thats bs.. it depends on peoples personalities.
And woo! my mum says I can get moar ear piercings, finally! Yesss! xd

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Personally, I don't like how it looks on guys. I'm all for the right to do it tho.

I'd like to have piercings but i can't because they will effect my burial rights.  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:23 pm
your burial rights?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Iconised Ghost
your burial rights?

You can't be buried in a jewish cemetary if you have a tatoo or piercings.  

MonsieurSponge

Larxeis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:48 pm
EggaxSponge
Iconised Ghost
your burial rights?

You can't be buried in a jewish cemetary if you have a tatoo or piercings.

/;[You took me home];
/;[I drank too much];

That, is the most unjustified nonsense,
I have ever heard.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers