No.. I dont like it.. >.>
  I might join, depends if it gets more interesting~
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:59 am
SweetHugz
"You didn't have to scare me like that." Luna said. "Can't you just say 'hi?'"

Soi sat down next to Luna, watching the stalker carefully. "Hmm.. you seem like a high level. What level are you?"

[Where's Renji? Lol]
"Yea, but it's funnier my way."
He laughed and looked over to Soi.
"And im maxed."

A young acolyte walked over to the high preist.
"May I have a heal.....please...."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:05 pm
"Oh sure." Luna put her hands together as if she was praying. She whispered the word heal and a green light glowed around the acolyte, healing his cuts and wounds. "Are you going to be a high priest too?" She asked when she finished healing.

"Maxed, huh?" Soi looked at him, he didn't looked max. "We're both 190. We're planning to train as soon as we're done here."

[You heard of bio labs, right?]

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:22 pm
[Hah! I knew it! Not alot of people are going to join D: ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:43 pm
SweetHugz
[Hah! I knew it! Not alot of people are going to join D: ]

>< Check your inbox?  

Cyreli

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:39 am
((Yeah, check your inbox! I sent a profile.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:52 pm
[User Image]  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:49 pm
((I'll post, but I need inspiration! Never mind, I have an idea! But not for Clair though... ._.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Sarah was walking normally by herself, since her sister was out somewhere. She encountered a monster and wanted to run away. She knew she need to fight, so she took out her sword and began to fight. The monster hit her first, and left a big cut on her leg and arm. With her free hand, she threw the sword at the monster and it died. She grew a level (She is now level two) and dragged herself to get her sword, tears streaming down her face from pain.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:21 pm
[Sorry Keto my internet was down. crying ]

Luna was watching the little novice beat up poring and watched her walk away with the wound on her arm and leg. "Hey! You need a heal?" She called to her and watch the novice dragged herself to the sword.

Soi sat down on the soft grass and cross her legs. She was patient and she would wait when Luna's done here. "Maybe I can help train someone." She thought. "Maybe."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:23 pm
((It's okay. You must be happy to have it back!))

Sarah heard Luna asking her if she needed a heal and she looke dover at her and nodded, the tears beginning to slow down. She had gotten to her sword, and grabbed it. She wanted to ask the girl if she knew anyone who wanted to train someone. She needed a trainer, since her sister was new at this too.

--

Clair had just beaten a monster thing, and had grown a level. ((She's level 11 now)) She decided to go and look for her sister so she started looking around. After a few minutes, she decided to take a little break, but then continued looking.

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:38 pm
Luna put her hands together as if she was praying, closed her eyes and a green light slowly began to closed up the wounds. "So, what are you going to be when you're level 10?" She asked when the wounds were all closed up.

Soi studied the new girl carefully. She seen a girl like her walking around but older.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:47 am
"P-probably a mage, like my s-sister. We're b-both new to this." Sarah said quietly, as she walked up to Luna. "B-by the way, do you know anyone who can train me?" she asked her.  

Ashley Amnesia

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:02 pm
"A mage huh?" Luna said sitting down on the soft grass. "Good luck with that and I might know who can help you train until your a mage that is." Luna glanced at Soi.

"You want me to do it?" Soi said putting her hands on her hip. "Oh whatever." She rolled her eyes. "We still got some time before we leave. But your coming with me too Luna. Come on kid." Soi lead the way to the monsters.

Luna beckoned the girl to follow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:15 pm
((Hey, have I ever actually posted on this thread? I'm so sorry ><. I kinda forgot about it. Gomen ne.))

Cyreli

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:38 pm
[No you haven't but you can start now and you still didn't send me a picture of your character]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff