Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
(-(-(Hunters of the Eternal Night)-)-) (NEED NONHUMANS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:16 pm
SweetHugz
Ashely was walking around, tired and thirsty. She spotted two men and she curiously watched them. "Excuse me, do you have any water?" She said to the person who was holding the gun.
Jayne almost jumped out of his skin, luckily for Noric the hand with the shotgun remained steady. Within a second the shotgun had switched hands and was pointing at the woman, and the hand it had been in was holding a .357 magnum revolver, still aiming at Noric. "Damn, I havn't seen this much activity in the wastes in years..." he muttered, opening the door of the truck with his foot and stepping out, his gun hands remaining steady. "NOW I'm a bit suspicious boy... How many of you are there? And KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THOSE WEAPONS." He growled, his eyes darting from one person to another.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 pm
"Thanks." Ashely said as she caught the bottle of water and then she turned her attention back to the man with the shotgun. "I was just asking for some water! No need to point a shot gun at a girl and I have no weapons! I don't know what your talking about." She took off the cap on the bottle water and started to drink it.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:21 pm
"relax shes a lost and thirsty young woman... pretty if i do say so as well. I can promise you im not up toi anything with her... yet... but if she tries to pull anything, itll be the last thing she does... and seriously man, im not gonna hurt ya..."

He had reholstered three knives, and was about ready to give up the whole hassle and get shot....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:25 pm
"Great.. you think I'm up to something too." Ashely rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll be a helpless little rabbit,okay?" She dropped her water bottle and in a blink of a eye, she turned into a baby brown rabbit. "Happy now?" She said talking in their minds. Ashely's nose twitched and lay on the floor.  

SweetHugz

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:27 pm
SweetHugz
"Thanks." Ashely said as she caught the bottle of water and then she turned her attention back to the man with the shotgun. "I was just asking for some water! No need to point a shot gun at a girl and I have no weapons! I don't know what your talking about." She took off the cap on the bottle water and started to drink it.
"For ******** sake, HOW are you two even still ALIVE?!?" He said, finally lowering his guns, though he kept his fingers on the triggers. "Christ, trusting any human who comes along... I could be a gorram pirate for all you know... ********' idiots the pair a' ya..." he trailed off into mumbling as he made his way back to his truck. "Now seein' as you want a ride, toss your weapons in the back there and get in. I'm headin' to the nearest town. I'm a delivery man you see." he hopped in the drivers seat and gunned the engine. "And don't touch ANYTHING back there." he added out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:28 pm
Completely disregarding all of the firepower pointing at him Noltic looked on in awe... 100 dead vampire things had not readied him for this....  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Ashely sighed, she hopped as fast as a rabbit can. She decided that if she stay in this rabbit form, they wouldn't really try to hurt her. "How far is the nearest town?" She said, speaking in their heads again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Jayne simply got out, leaned against the side of the truck and sighed, looking at the rabbit. "Now ain't THAT somethin'... Ah well. I knew I'd go crazy eventually, bein' out here alone for so long... I wonder if there'll be clowns..." he said calmly, rubbing his eyes.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 pm
"Allright, but wahtever you do hold on a minute allright?"

Noltic walked to the front of the ruck after re-strapping all his kinevs and axes and everything else, and kneeled down and felt around. He placed in his back pack a wad of plastic explosive and a few firecrackers he had wedged un the drive-train.

"Im not completely stupid though..." he said as he walked by the driver's side window. In mid-sentence he aslo pulled a small dual ended trhowing knife from within his sleeve and gave it a spin as he chuckled.

He hopped in the back, only able to imagine befor ehe saw it the host of goods there were lying about....

"and to think i ate a rabb... er umm nuthin"

(( goin to crash you two, post again tommorrow, later eh))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:36 pm
Noltic
"Allright, but wahtever you do hold on a minute allright?"

Noltic walked to the front of the ruck after re-strapping all his kinevs and axes and everything else, and kneeled down and felt around. He placed in his back pack a wad of plastic explosive and a few firecrackers he had wedged un the drive-train.

"Im not completely stupid though..." he said as he walked by the driver's side window. In mid-sentence he aslo pulled a small dual ended trhowing knife from within his sleeve and gave it a spin as he chuckled.

He hopped in the back, only able to imagine befor ehe saw it the host of goods there were lying about....

"and to think i ate a rabb... er umm nuthin"

(( goin to crash you two, post again tommorrow, later eh))
(('Night))  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:40 pm
Milquetoast82
Jayne simply got out, leaned against the side of the truck and sighed, looking at the rabbit. "Now ain't THAT somethin'... Ah well. I knew I'd go crazy eventually, bein' out here alone for so long... I wonder if there'll be clowns..." he said calmly, rubbing his eyes.
"You're not crazy and I used to be normal until this world became like this, that is." Ashely said in his mind again. "It's not my fault I became a shape shifter and it's not my fault that I have to speak in your mind." Her mind raced through everything that happened. She touch the stone and it disappeared and now she can do this. Then she looked back to the man in the truck. "I don't really care if you ate a rabbit or not, just don't eat me or else."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Jayne sighed again and indicated the back of the truck. "Be my guest. It's not like something in my imagination can do any damage. Unless I imagine it... But then it wouldn't really be damage... Or would it?" he kept muttering along these lines as he climbed back into the truck and re-started the engine.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 pm
Ashely manage to get up on the truck on the 3rd try. She hopped into the corner of the truck, where the man could keep an eye on her if he want too. She made her comfortable by moving around until she was comfortable enough. "My name is Ashely. What yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:08 pm
He put his foot down and the truck began to speed over the wastelands. He replied without looking at the talking rabbit. "Jayne Cobb's my name. And please, even it you ARE a figment of my imagination, change back to a human, that's really freakin' me out."  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:10 pm
"If I change back into a human, you would probably grab you gun and point it at me." Ashely's whisker twitched in amusement. "If I'm in this rabbit form, I seem less dangerous, don't I? And you won't shoot me because I'm just a poor helpless rabbit."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff