SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie

Who's the character? :0
    Kino from Kino's Journey. :3

Never watched it. But he looks pretty awesome. O_O
    *snort* Ah, I shall be the first to tell you then... Kino is a girl. XD And she is pretty awesome. This whole anime is. X3

You totally just crushed my dreams by saying that's a girl... I wanted to bear her/his children D;
    Hey, now, I thought I was going to bear her children! XD (We might run into a few problems, though.... curse her being a reverse-trap sometimes!)

But srsly, everyone, watch this anime or get the novel (under the name of "Kino no Tabi"). It's my favorite series right now. :D (And I think it'll remain favorite for long time.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:53 am
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
L Lawliet
Orgasmic-poopie
XD Sweet. Where'd you find the hat?
I'm just that obsessed with L. I wouldn't (probably) make my whole wardrobe have "L" written all over it, but he's just too awesome.
I already desecrated like 3 pairs of jeans by drawing him on it, so yeah. *fangirl obsessive sigh* XP
    It was Wal-mart a few months ago.

I'm not that obsessed over L, but I am trying to get clothes that look like another character from a different anime. XD;

Who's the character? :0
    Kino from Kino's Journey. :3

Never watched it. But he looks pretty awesome. O_O
    *snort* Ah, I shall be the first to tell you then... Kino is a girl. XD And she is pretty awesome. This whole anime is. X3

Ohhhh. xD But yeah. I'll try to take a look at the anime when I get the time. :]  

Candyc0ated

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces