Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:22 am
After breakfast, Karen went out. "See you guys later and try not to break anything!" Karen called to Emily and Ryan as she left the house. "We won't!" Ryan waved his tail back and forth as of saying good bye. "We'll take care of the house too!" Emily said licking her paw. "Kay! Bye." Karen left the house and ran outside, enjoying the fresh air.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 am
[Sorry if I keep mixing my name up. I play too many roleplays and most the time my name's Tala, it gets confusing sweatdrop ]
Arella laughed, she couldn't help it. How lucky that she'd followed this girl! Slowly she crept out on silent paws behind her, following the shadows. Tiptoeing she followed her into the rough parts of town, her area.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:32 am
Karen was too busy thinking about anything and when she finally snapped out it, she didn't know where she was. She just know she never been here before and this was rough town area. "Oh man! I'm lost!!" She scream in her mind. "I wish I had Ryan and Emily with me now. Karen walked around, trying to find a way out, she spotted a cat but how would a cat help her in this kinda of situation?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:36 am
((LOL that's okay, it happens xd biggrin ))

For some reason Naomi felt like she was being followed. She turned around and looked, but she could only see darkness in these parts of the neighbourhood. This is freaky... but if there was danger, she would be able to protect herself- in her animal form, of course.
In darkness, nobody would be able to see her, so she grabbed the chance and transformed into a wolverine.

Her brown fur was able to blend into the darkness exceptionally well, although black fur would be even better. Naomi bent down in a stalking position. Maybe I really was being followed. If she was seen by a normal human in these dark parts of the neighborhood that person would most likely think that she was a furry brown cat or dog. Darkness served her many times and she was grateful for it, although it sometimes spooked her out.

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:39 am
Arella stopped and looked round. A tall girl towered over her, with long blond hair and a wild upset look on her face. She tilted her head and smelt the air. This girl smelt of something wild and fierce, but familiar. An animal of somekind. She padded closer and sniffed her knees, before sitting and looking straight up at her, head tilted to one side.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:44 am
[Two situations at once aah] Arella heard a rustle in a patch of darkness several feet in front of her. Taking a chance, she walked out towards it. She sat in front of it and waved her paw as if to say, "What could a small kitty cat like me do to you?"

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:45 am
Silently Naomi tasted the air. It's an animal! Her guard was up and she stood there, soundless and ready for action. The scent came from the other side of the crates.
Now! she pounced at the creature, batting at its body. It's a black cat! Naomi jumped backwards, a metre away from the feline with her tail in the air and her ears folded against her head. She emitted a warning snarl, meaning, who're you?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:46 am
[Haha lol sorry xD]

Karen titled her head at other side. "This isn't a normal cat." She thought. "You're a human, aren't you?" She said, she could tell because after all she was a tiger which means they're both in the cat family.

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:47 am
What could a small kitty cat like you do to me? Naomi considered the question thoughtfully. Something wretched and wicked that I don't want to know about. She retreated backwards a few steps, in case the black cat was going to attack her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:55 am
Arella opened her blue eyes wide with surprise, and quickly changed back to human form.
"How did you know?" She asked, smoothing out her clothes and hair. "In all my 16 years no one's ever managed to guess that I was human from my form." And then it hit her. She stopped and stared at the girl before her. She licked her lips, checking the surrounding area. "Have you got it too?" She asked in a furtive whisper.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:58 am
Arella eyed the wolverine thoughtfully. She meowed and sat tall and straight as if to say, "I'm in no mood to attack you." She licked her paw and studied it carefully. She meowed again. "That's an interesting shape... but what happened to the human?" She tilted her head back and yowled a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:58 am
Karen sighed. "Guess I have no choice." In an instant, Karen's body changed into a fully grown female tiger, her black stripes on her back and her claws. From head to tail she was about 7ft long, she sat down and looked at the girl. She moved her tail back and forth as of saying: "Cool isn't it?"  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:02 am
Arella changed back into a cat, and swiped her tail in reply. "It is rather" She tilted her head at her and meowed. "Are you lost, friend?" She didn't wish to anger this tiger girl, and she seemed nice. She seemed the closest animal that she could properly speak to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 am
"I hate to admit it but yes, I'm lost." Karen licked her paw and drew it over ear, washing the dirt off of it.  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:11 am
Golly, these people are halfbreeds too! feeling rather frightened, Naomi dashed away. When she was out of their sight, she transformed back into a human. Chee! The strange things you see in darkened parts of your neighborhood!

She opened the door to her house. Fire was there playing with a rubber ball she had bought him.

"Hey Fire, good boy!" Naomi stroked him gently. "Thanks for taking care of the house while I was gone!"

Fire rubbed her affectionately and then trotted over to his food bowl and started whining.

"Hungry?" she gave him the chicken wing she had bought that morning and also poured half a pound of dog food into his bowl. Even if he was a wolf, he was still a dog!

Fire barked excitedly and started munching. In just a few minutes he had stripped the chicken wing clean. Now he was finishing up the dog food.

The next time Naomi turned to look at Fire, he was nibbling on the bone. Naomi had to watch him when he ate bones; he could accidentally choke on them anytime.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff