Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:03 pm
It seemed that Noltic had company... A young lycan girl hopping into his tree had awoken him, and he peeked over the edge of his hammock at her.

He laughed silently to himself.... graveyard dirt was good stuff, she should be able to smell him... but handy dandy.

"You know... eavesdropping and spying go hand in hand with deceipt and trickery."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:09 pm
Kat looked back at the man who had spoken; her dark eyes shining even through the shadow of the branches and leaves above her. "Not eavesdropping if it may save your life..." She replied before disappearing in a swirl of black mist. She appeared from the black mist, standing infront of the two girls. "Depends...What are you?" She asked, sniffing the air around them while her ears swiveled forward.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 pm
Noltic sat there a moment not sure if he should intervene... but this lycan girl seemed spunky, and hadnt tried to kill him... she must be outta the loop.

So either an easy dinner or a new freind... he like the second option but he was prety hungry.

He hopped down from the tree and realized quickly how outgunned he was.... a demon stood before him.

He slid his hand in the pocket of his coat and began to finger the vial od lamb blood.

He'd wait to see what happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Kayla was surprised by the newcomer. "I would say friend but I'm not sure if you would attack us." She looked at Molly. Molly sat down calmly. "We don't wish to attack you but if you attack us, we have no choice but to attack you back."  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:20 pm
Noltic laughed out loud...

"Wow... and i thought i was paranoid.... honestly even the talking wolf is on edge. If no one wants fight then i wont have to finish it, so im happy. Miss enigmatic werewolf over there doesnt seem to desire bloodshed, and you dont seem like a bonded demon..."

This situation was truly funny... the sad part was, he could really use help from any of these people.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:21 pm
Her dark eyes slid towards the man as her ears picked up the demon's breathing. "Got it..." She muttered, unsure if anyone heard her or not. She slipped her hand into one of her pockets and produced a kunai. Keeping her eyes glued on the demon as the kunai was engulfed in a black flame, she skillfully aimed and threw the kunai, smiling to herself as it impaled itself through the demon's head, the black flame erupting over the demon's body while it was screaming in pain. "Drop..." She seemed to command as the demon let out horrific cries of pain and fell on its side. "Take it out..." She instructed the man. "I merely wounded it...Now, do as your instinct tells you, take it out." She stood calmly, as if she was used to this type of thing; her tail swishing behind her.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:25 pm
"Why would i do that? In fact im not eve sure why you did that... she's not bonded to anything or anyone. so really she doesnt have any reason to hurt us. Besides if she did i could have sealed her.... like really that was unexpected."

Noltic stood there with a dumb look on his face... sure he was just a regular person, but he figured he was a force to be reckoned with.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:29 pm
[Um lol what the heck? My character is screaming in pain? o..o]

Molly ran to her run took the kunai out with her teeth. "We didn't do anything to you and you attacked us?" She growled, teeth bared.  

SweetHugz

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:32 pm
Katsegura sighed and slowly walked over, her boots soft on the ground despite their large size. "Come closer...And look..." She kneeled beside the now-dead demon and pointed to a dark red symbol burned into its head. "That...Is what threw off any sense of anyone knowing where it belonged...This...Is actually a shadow demon..." She pressed her hand onto the demons head as it became a dark mist and soaked it up into her body, taking a deep breath. She stood up and retrieved her kunai, sliding it back into her pocket. "You see?" She stood infrnt of him, her dark eyes filled with a bit of tiredness and boredum.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:36 pm
SweetHugz
[Um lol what the heck? My character is screaming in pain? o..o]

Molly ran to her run took the kunai out with her teeth. "We didn't do anything to you and you attacked us?" She growled, teeth bared.

[::~I actually made a demon out of thin air and did that. X3~.::]

"I didn't do that one..." She quietly spun around slowly, keeping her ears swiveled forward while she sniffed the air suspiciously.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:37 pm
"Okay fine... i wasnt even talking about that demon miss smarty pants, but it was just as harmless... its daytime isnt it? I was talking about the girl with the wolf... shes an unbonded demon. Hey, you didnt want a demon slave by any chance did you, for a price i can do a few things with what i know..."

He smiled, he was ready to live a regular life again, but that wasnt going to happen anytime soon.

As for the three people before him, the lycan was interesting, and the demon seemed harmless... so he may as well try and make some money.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:38 pm
Molly gave the girl an irradiated look before running off into the bushes, trying to find Kayla. She sniffed the air and found Kayla not to far away, tied up in a tree. "Kayla! Are you alright?" She asked as she bit the rope. "Fine." Kayla replied.  

SweetHugz

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:45 pm
Kat blinked as she lookd at him before slowly sitting cross-legged on the ground and folding her hands in her lap. Her tail swished the ground behind her as her ears flicked a bit. "Before we do anything...I must make one thing perfectly clear...I am not just a lycan...I am also vampire." She smiled, revealing her fangs. "So don't just refer to me as 'lycan' , alright?" She looked from each of their faces before her hand traveled to the locket around her neck. "You ok in there, Renji?" She sent the thought into the locket, awaiting a reply.

Renji recieved the thought and replied instantly. "Just fine." He enjoyed the completeness of floating in what seemed to be pure darkness in his spirit form. Nothing could hold him back or tie him to the world that Kat stayed in so frequently.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:52 pm
Noltic didnt like the girl's tie to the ethereal realm.... the fact that she was still part lycan meant she still held human temptation. It also meant she wasnt completely sterile. This girl continued to grow intriguing as the time passed.

"I could care less what you are, as long as you dont attempt to kill me, because then youd better not mind talking to yourself... I send those who wrong me to limbo."

The last part more a threat than a statemnent of fact.  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:59 pm
"I do not kill without plausible cause." She replied steadily, ignoring his threat. "Renji..." She spoke aloud. "Would you like to come out, or are you going ot just staying there?" She looked to be talking to herself. Atleast, that's what it seemed like.

"Is it safe?" He replied in her mind.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces