PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:30 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
I wanna battle someone on Wifi

It's fun, trust me
emo

Theres a wifi-connector available from nintendo, you just plug it into your computer, run the program that comes with it, and presto, you're able to connect your DS to the net. I know, 'cause that's what I use. ^^

I know, but you need Windows XP or better...I dont have even XP emo  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:41 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
I wanna battle someone on Wifi

It's fun, trust me
emo

Theres a wifi-connector available from nintendo, you just plug it into your computer, run the program that comes with it, and presto, you're able to connect your DS to the net. I know, 'cause that's what I use. ^^

I know, but you need Windows XP or better...I dont have even XP emo [/quote

Well, that sucks.

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:44 pm
Yeah I know, this computer sucks. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:02 pm
You can do what I did when I realized my computer sucked, I built a new one. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:05 pm
My moms boyfriend built this one. xp All of his computer parts and everything are in a storage garage somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:03 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
My moms boyfriend built this one. xp All of his computer parts and everything are in a storage garage somewhere.

I got my family's old comp in my room now, cause my mom got a new one with Vista...  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:24 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

I got my family's old comp in my room now, cause my mom got a new one with Vista...
Wish this computer had Vista emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:07 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Not yet you don't. There's not a lot of Vista-compatable software yet.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:40 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Well I wish I had good gaming computer...Gears of War is now availible for the PC mrgreen but this computer sucks a** emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:30 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Well I wish I had good gaming computer...Gears of War is now availible for the PC mrgreen but this computer sucks a** emo

I loves my Xbox mrgreen  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:15 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Well, there are options for earning money. Like collecting and recycling scrapmetal and other various bits of stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:45 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Well, there are options for earning money. Like collecting and recycling scrapmetal and other various bits of stuff.

xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:28 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

xp

mrgreen

All I'm saying is that one has to invest time to make money and that the world is full of oppertunities. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:39 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

xp

mrgreen

All I'm saying is that one has to invest time to make money and that the world is full of oppertunities. ^^

Well I may be losing this computer. Mom and her boyfriend are probably breaking up and he is more then likely going to take his computer with him...she said is she does she might get a better computer though...but she doesnt konw if she will have the money  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:29 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

xp

mrgreen

Well I may be losing this computer. Mom and her boyfriend are probably breaking up and he is more then likely going to take his computer with him...she said is she does she might get a better computer though...but she doesnt konw if she will have the money

Well that certainly sucks. Hope you get a new comp soon.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff