Submit

OMG! Manaphy!
  *rushes to Toys R Us and waits til the 29th.*
  *cries because I don't live in the US and/or can't go*
View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:00 pm
As soon as I can find a list, I'll post it. I hope everyone near a participating store can go, and hopefully, the event will go to other countries soon as well!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:51 pm
cries because its over  

rubymaster5

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:19 am
rubymaster5
cries because its over

No it is not, we are in August, the download is the 29th of September. You still have a chance to get it. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:53 pm
I want it! v.v *wishes it was September*  

blue_man_of_destruction

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:01 am
Wait... September? Why that is this month! My buddy told me it was Last month!? gonk Confused...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:29 am
FelixKristan
Wait... September? Why that is this month! My buddy told me it was Last month!? gonk Confused...

Well, the official site says September. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:26 pm
I still can't find a list of participating stores....can anyone else find one??? I really want to go; apparently, we wont have to wait in line for 4 hours like at the Mew one last year (Which takes away half the fun...). I CANNOT find a list, though!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:19 am
Negai Boshi
I still can't find a list of participating stores....can anyone else find one??? I really want to go; apparently, we wont have to wait in line for 4 hours like at the Mew one last year (Which takes away half the fun...). I CANNOT find a list, though!!!! crying

As far as I can tell from the official site (Pokemon.com) it is *all* Toys'r'us stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.

And the toys'r'us site seems to agree.

Don't take my word for it, check the site yourself. ^^  

krishnath

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:46 pm
man i want manaphy but im getting told if i won the contest for diamond and pearl the 1 this sux but either way my dad wouldnt take me man any possible way u can have a ditto to make it have a baby so anyone near me can trade me  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:11 pm
If I do get to go to the event (There was an ad for it in my newspaper this morning, I seriously started screaming) Then I'll breed it and anyone can get a phione/fione (What's it's english name!!???? I learned the japanese...) If I can't go, I do plan on beating Ranger EVENTUALLY.....and then I can breed that one...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

As far as I can tell from the official site (Pokemon.com) it is *all* Toys'r'us stores in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.

And the toys'r'us site seems to agree.

Don't take my word for it, check the site yourself. ^^

I read "Participating" stores....so i'm not sure. The Mew one last year was "All"....I really hope the one near me has it. My dad owes me for sewing a button back on his pants, so he'd probably take me........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:08 am
Negai Boshi
If I do get to go to the event (There was an ad for it in my newspaper this morning, I seriously started screaming) Then I'll breed it and anyone can get a phione/fione (What's it's english name!!???? I learned the japanese...) If I can't go, I do plan on beating Ranger EVENTUALLY.....and then I can breed that one...
Serebii says Phione, and they are usually correct. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:47 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Serebii says Phione, and they are usually correct. ^^

okay. At one point it was fione,....i think.....I'll have to breed one and find out now....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:37 pm
SH*T i just relized it was the 29 and its a half hour to late. -__-  

Gnome Serial

Hellz Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:45 pm
I went to the event. ^^  
Nintendo Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers