oh no i think its to late XD  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:30 am
Beloved_Kitten
oh no i think its to late XD

The event goes on until the 29th, and I don't think they will list all the Psyducks at once. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:33 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I don't know, But I think I actually would die (or at least pass out) if I got one.......

I'd auction it off. I can probably get a legit Mew, Lugia, Hu-oh, or Celebi for it. ^^

I'd probably trade my legit mew for it.......but it's on Sapphire...

Then transfer it to your DS game, it is easy. ^^

I havn't beat my DS game yet... sweatdrop

Where are you stuck? Start a thread in Games/Anime and I am sure you will get some help. ^^  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:08 am
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I don't know, But I think I actually would die (or at least pass out) if I got one.......

I'd auction it off. I can probably get a legit Mew, Lugia, Hu-oh, or Celebi for it. ^^

Where are you stuck? Start a thread in Games/Anime and I am sure you will get some help. ^^

I'm not really stuck, just too lazy to go beat Valkner.......I keep ending up at the GTS instaed of the gym.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I'm not really stuck, just too lazy to go beat Valkner.......I keep ending up at the GTS instaed of the gym.... sweatdrop

Valkner is a pushover. Just about any ground based pokemon will take him out, even if it is ten levels lower than his weakest. ^^ And just about any pokemon that learns either Magnitude or Earthquake will do. mrgreen  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:55 am
so u can transfer pokemon games to another cool i didnt kno that i better get them form my friend XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:16 am
Beloved_Kitten
so u can transfer pokemon games to another cool i didnt kno that i better get them form my friend XD

Yep, as soon as you have the national dex (which is incredibly easy to get, all you need to do is *see* all 150 sinnoh pokemon, the opposing legend to your version exclusive can be seen at the old lady in Celestic Town, the rest of the exclusives can be seen by battling every trainer you meet, the last ten or so you will see during your fight with the elite four) Oak will tell you to meet him at the pal park. Go there and you will be able to transfer from the GBA games (Only six per game during each 24 hour period, so if you have all five GBA games, that means 30 pokemon a day) to D/P. Best part? They keep their stats, IV, hold items, natures, abilities, moves, and shinyness. ^^
Only down side is that they can't know any HM moves if you want to transfer them, which means you need to use the Move Deleter.  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:21 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

Yep, as soon as you have the national dex (which is incredibly easy to get, all you need to do is *see* all 150 sinnoh pokemon, the opposing legend to your version exclusive can be seen at the old lady in Celestic Town, the rest of the exclusives can be seen by battling every trainer you meet, the last ten or so you will see during your fight with the elite four) Oak will tell you to meet him at the pal park. Go there and you will be able to transfer from the GBA games (Only six per game during each 24 hour period, so if you have all five GBA games, that means 30 pokemon a day) to D/P. Best part? They keep their stats, IV, hold items, natures, abilities, moves, and shinyness. ^^
Only down side is that they can't know any HM moves if you want to transfer them, which means you need to use the Move Deleter.
oh okies thanks ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:59 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

oh okies thanks ^^

No prob, I like to help. ^^

Which reminds me, anyone want a psyduck with OT: Noach and ID 34961. I have a spare. I'll trade it away for just about anything except a magikarp, bidoof or zubat. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:11 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

oh okies thanks ^^

Which reminds me, anyone want a psyduck with OT: Noach and ID 34961. I have a spare. I'll trade it away for just about anything except a magikarp, bidoof or zubat. ^^
sick of them huh ? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:47 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

oh okies thanks ^^

sick of them huh ? XD

Not really, but I don't need two with the same OT and ID, so I thought I would share. ^^  

krishnath

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:01 am
"The Toys 'R' Us over here aren't even finished distributing their collection of Mews across the UK and the Americans are already gearing up for a new Pokemon event.

There's plenty of time to get ready for it though, 'cos you wont be seeing this distribution until the 29th September - more than enough time to arrange a trip to any Toys 'R' Us nearby.

As you've probably realised, Manaphy is the Pokemon up for grabs this time, with a Red Scarf attached and plonked inside of a Cherish Ball - a Pokeball unavailable through any means other than hacking in the game. It doesn't seem like it has any special moves or anything, so it'll pretty much just be a bragging rights kinda deal, or a nice second Manaphy to sit alongside your Ranger Manaphy.

Or for those who were unable to beat Ranger thanks to that bloody Salamence >_>....

You need a copy of D/P, a DS and to get there from between noon and 3pm." --Doc Oak (pokechams.com)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:12 pm
i got t psyduck but it only had this stuff...
OT:29398caught by repeat ball...well cause they had to catch 30 each
bold nature
item surprised dd keystone...probably to get some spiritomb thing for the event...ill offer it up for anything that u offer me thaaats good...with the item...well also ill gie it out some people who trade me a nice pokemon...  

shibiryu

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:46 am
Move Events twisted You should make an event forum and be the mod for it ^^  
Nintendo Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers