Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
IM PRETTY MUCH DEAD. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:28 pm
Xwiergan
Tusyo
Aww. I kind of wish you would stay. I don't even know you, but it's sad to see a gaian leave. I hope it's not rude of me to ask, but can I have some of your gold and stuff. You said just to ask, so I hope it's ok. It'd be cool if you'd stay, but if you insist on going I'll be more then happy to take some of your gold and items off your digital hands. ^_^

I don't have any items, actually. The avatar is a ghost. My inventory is completely empty.

I have 88K, and that's it. That's why I said I didn't have very much.

I once had all these items I'm wearing and much more, but I lost them all when I was banned.
If you don't already have someone to give the gold to can I have it, or a piece of it? please? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:44 pm
Bye.  

Sarinu

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:01 am
Well Trev, if you're going to leave, I'm not going to stop you.

Can you pm me your email though D:

I want to mail you when I complete my flash movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:34 pm
I hoped this day would never come, when one of the biggest parts of FG4PG would leave us. I'm disappointed that I'll never read about one of your totally random/genius/holyshit/funny one in a million internet finds again.

I really hate asking for gold, but it would be wonderful if you did donate to me please. I might have just destroyed myself tonight by attempting to vend to make gold. I'm down to 3000 G and a hope that someone buys the goddamn letter less I lose my mind! burning_eyes

But yeah, you don't have to, but it'd be nice to have some of that 88k

But I really can't believe your going. After all you've done to this guild. You've changed it. And it's going to change again without you in it. Hopefully you'll visit from time to time. Your email better still be the same as in the contact list, because I'm going to email you every once in a while just to see how you're doing.

Hopefully you'll get a job at the NSA or something. When you do, remember your friends here at FG4PG. Because we want some of your richnessBecause we love you. *Huggle goodbye*. I'll miss you like hell.

P.S. No really, tell me if thats your email. I gotta know. I promise I won't be too annoying.

P.S.S. I love the Rocket Propelled Chainsaw :XP:

Aitoyoru

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:59 pm
crying No more super genius trevor, the world already seems a bit less bright...

Well i wish you well in your college excursions, try to make the best of it and hopefully you'll do well whee im not askin for any gold or anything if you think im doing that, im just sayin i wish i had more time to get to know a fellow gamer, That's all.. BYE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:49 am
TREVOR NOOOOO crying crying dont goooo *clings onto your demonic pitchfork* mine  

HACK-Jane

Larxeis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:00 am
I'm sorry to see you leave, but I honestly could really use that gold. My quest thread in the Quest subforum for this guild shows everything I lost. ;[

Link to it here if anyone wants to help:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10374485&vote=viewresult  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:33 pm
Best of luck to you in all your endeavors, and remember that you always have a place here.

Frag on, you crazy ********. Frag on.  

Shazbot_the_Pirate

Wild Crazy Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:54 am
88k gold?! Gimme!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:30 pm
I wish you would make fun of me just one last time ._.

I acknowledge you as Lord of all things Digital (mostly because i fail at them)and if anyone tells me otherwise I will cover my ears and make loud and annoying sounds. You made this guild interesting. Things are going to be quite boring without you. I suppose your free to return whenever you wish and i hope that you at least stop by every few months and maby give us an update on how your doing.
....i suppose this is goodbye and yes I am going to miss you. Feel free but not obligated to donate to me. I don't necessarily need it but it would be nice. May you excell in everything you do.

Best wishes
[ S o u l ] Some Gaiafag  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:40 pm
This is pretty sad... It's like pulling wings off a fly... It won't be the same... You my friend, are like the balls of FG-4-PG because without you... Our smex, jokes, and random videos of gaians singing won't be the same... You're like the Zac Efron for us... you're cool, and the only reason to post in this... and... yah... crying gonk scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:45 pm
Awww, Trevor's in the same boat as Kinta is! 'Cept Kinta wasn't banned. But college ftw! *high five* You can give me gold if you wanted to, but it would sit there in the trade window for a couple of years, until some gaian hobo came raving out of the wall to claim it for his or her own xP Take care man - You were one of the people I looked up to in my time of Gaia. Kick a**.. Clever and witty.. It'll be a shame to see ya go =[ Not many of your kind around here.

<3~Kinta  

Kinta the Skank

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:34 pm
I'll miss yah Trevor. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you though. I think I'm going to bow out too pretty soon. Maybe take a hiatus again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:15 pm
Well i didn't know you at all but from what i can tell your going to be missed and that it'll be hard for even me not being able to read any new posts of yours. But i wish you luck and have a good one!!!  

WD Hanse WD

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:01 am
bye trevor! *waves*

((and i totally know what you mean about never having time for internet stuff and losing interest...i go through periods where i don't even TOUCH my computer for months at a time...but we'll all still miss you! *hugs*))  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff