Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
I Wanna Be A Loser Too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keren

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:26 am
Breakfast @8:25am: Bowl of oatmeal with a small handful of currants sprinkled in.

Lunch @12:00: 2 Thai chicken wraps. (It had sticky rice, chicken, and peanut sauce, as well as some veggies in it).

Dinner @8:30: 1 piece of chicken with corn and rice.

Snacks: Nopes.

Water Intake: 4/8

Excersize: Nope... Just the usual stroll around work.

Foodwise- My doctor said I should cut out dairy products for about a week and see if I feel better. See if I have any lactose sensitivity.

Excersizewise- Uh, I was meaning to get a pedometer yesterday when I went food shopping, but it was late at night, and I -knew- I forgot something.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:05 pm
yeah that happened to my friend. It was really random, all of a sudden one day she just couldn't drink or have anything with milk anymore without being really sick.  

Soi Tsuba

Keren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:20 am
I think it happened when I drank whole milk. I wasn't really paying attention to the enormous amount of fat in it. (Which is partially why I think I gained so much weight!) I think my body just couldn't handle it anymore, and I felt like I was going to throw up every time I drank any milk. I was okay with cheese, though. Cutting out dairy is making it easier to stay away from bad things... like milk chocolate and milkshakes and ice cream and stuff with yummy frosting on it.

Odd thing is, I started to drink 1% and I still felt a little yucky. But I gave it some time and now I'm okay with milk. My doctor lady said that since I had that reaction in the first place though, maybe I should see if I ought to cut out milk entirely. I grew up on cereal wiff milk. Now I eat healthier cereal, but I don't want to drink soy or almond milk. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:26 am
Breakfast @8:10am: 2 Crunchy Organic Granola bars. (190 calories)

Lunch @11:30: Bowl of chili.

Dinner @7:30: 1 piece of chicken. (unfortunately, it was fried, but I pulled the crispy stuff off)

Snacks: @10am- Crap, I totally just ate a cream cheese pastry. >.>; I'd better work my a** off for that one. Chocolate cake! gonk

Water Intake: 8/8

Excersize: Walkin' walkin' walkin'!

Foodwise- I blew it. I'm not going to guilt myself over it, I just have to work EXTRA hard to get all that excess off of me. I've been under severe stress (which I don't take very well), and it was a coworker's birthday, so... celebrate!

Excersizewise-MOAR! Plzkthx. *twitch*

Keren

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:56 pm
yeah i was bad too, had a cookie and icecream lol roommates are the devil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:29 pm
rofl I blame the coworkers!  

Keren

Keren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:43 am
Breakfast @8:15am: 1 bowl of Spelt flakes with *le gasp* Vanilla soymilk.

Lunch @ 12:00 Another bowl of cereal. ninja (It was unsugared mini wheats with that vanilla soymilk)

Dinner @:

Snacks: @11:00am- 1 peanut butter Clif bar- 250 calories. @3:30-Whole wheat sandwich with turkey, tomato and lettuce (I know, a biiiig snack)

Water Intake: 7/8

Excersize: Walkin' walkin' walkin'!

Foodwise- Soy milk isn't so bad. I don't know why I was so freaked out about it. It tastes just like regular milk (but with a hint of vanilla!) I plan on having a light dinner since I had such a big snack between lunch/dinner hours.

Excersizewise-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:11 am
ninja I totally didn't update for some time. That means that I had cookies and bad things all throughout the three-day weekend. Of course, I also went camping, and while everyone else opted for dirt biking the trails, I hiked them. I'm sure I went several miles. Also, we were on some mountain, so I was climbing upwards. Trust me, my muscles are sore and cranky, so I did something right. heart I'm back to my good eating habits, though.  

Keren

Keren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:23 am
Breakfast @8:00am: A bowl of oatmeal, plain. surprised

Lunch @12:00 Delicious sub sandwich

Dinner @6:15: Organic Shepherd's Pie!~ So goood. 190 calories for that thing. =)

Snacks: @10:00-Small cup of applesauce, @4:45- Apricot and Nut chewy granola bar

Water Intake: 4/8

Excersize: Delivered all of the mail and stuff. Walkin'!

Foodwise- Put any form of processed sugar into my mouth and I'll turn into a ravenous beast. emo I had one... -one- of those iddy biddy chocolates. My body was like OMG SUGARDRUGZZ!! D: GIVE MOAR!

Excersizewise-Hiking those trails nearly killed my left leg. I'm slightly limping on it because the muscles are so tense. So, not much excersizing today. More stretchy stretchy. Maybe I'll do some situps tonight.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:24 am
So, I feel like a skipper again. I know, I know. Not healthy. I've become lazy. Days turned into weeks and I haven't been excersizing at all. I've been eating sugar like a crazy person, but my clothes still fit... I'm going into my second attempt at this. Hopefully I can pull it off. So far for today:

Breakfast @10:00am: Half of a veggie breakfast burrito (Consisting of egg, cheese, bell peppers, mushrooms and probably some other veggies).

Lunch A cookie D:<

Dinner @ 8:30 A taquito from Taco Bell. ninja

Snacks: @7:00am A really fattening horrid cookie!~ D; Also at like 11:30, more of that burrito.

Water Intake: 6/8

Excersize: Uhm... What excersize?

Foodwise- I'm going to take my vitamin supplements and hopefully feel like I don't have to devour anything in my path to get nutrients out of it. I did sooooo goooood!!!! I really, REALLY wanted that cinnamon roll off of the food cart, but I buckled down and got that filling and tasty burrito. ;o; I'm so proud of myself.

FUDGESICKLES! D:< I'm totally screwing this up. SUGARRR I HATE YOUUU... emo
Excersizewise- ._. This is becoming very hard for me... I know that simply walking around all day delivering mail is not enough.

Keren

Keren

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:11 am
Well, documenting what I eat is time consuming and I'm no good for any sort of repitition when it comes to documenting myself. I will still maintain this journal, but post when I feel the need to. ^ ^

As for today, if I don't eat sugar in the morning, I won't feel like devouring everything in sight that has the slightest speck of sugar in it later. At least, that's how I feel right now. I've eaten a cup/bowl of oatmeal and 1 mochi ball so far for breakfast/snack.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:10 pm
Sugar does that to me, too. gonk Once I have one piece of something sweet, I have to eat everything else in the world that is even slightly sweet.

StilettoReject

Keren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:41 am
At some point, I'm hoping that I can force myself to not eat any processed sugars for one month. A complete detox from sugars that are bad for you. I mean, in order to survive that month, I'll have fruits to back me up.

I did pretty bad yesterday. I was really hungry and only had 50 cents to spend on food. Heeey a cookie! Yeah, bad idea. I got home after work and devoured like two bowls of extreme sugary cereal. ._. Whoops.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:01 pm
My progress: I don't think that weighing in will be a good idea right now. I'm sure I've gained weight. I've devoured every sugary treat in sight. Halloween came and went and I ate chocolate and candy and really bad things for me. No excersize other than the normal walking around at work. My motivation slipped, but I'm sure we all have our slip-ups.

This is day two of no sugars. Okay, well I had two sips of root beer yesterday, but that was all. D: I know!! There's no excuse for that. . . So technically this is my first day of no sweets. I have my eye on an herbal guide book and I want it bad! The library book I'm borrowing isn't enough. I want the real thing! The temptations of cookies and the food cart that passes by are dwindling down. I'm getting better. I'm starting to crave hearty vegetables. Meat-packed sandwiches don't appeal to me. Vegetable soup does. Celery tastes better to me than it used to. I'm slowly making progress here. I'm taking this one step at a time so I can't run away!  

Keren

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces