Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Zero 2.5 ~~~~ Half Way To My Goal!~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can I do it?
  duh!
  No doubt
  Of course
View Results

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:44 am
I've decided that i'm gonna add a photo each week as a little insentive to myself. Like a, "hey look look look how you've changed" making me want to keep going you know.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:29 am
I was actually thinking about doing that too! I just need to get off my lazy bum and take some pictures. XD You're going to get a Bible Black cosplay outfit? Which character?  

Keren

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:51 am
i'm not dressing as anyone particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:54 am
Saturday 25th ::
Work Out -- 600 cals ddr 110mins
medium walking

Food -- Brkfst = 1 bananna, handful of cereal at best (no milk), 1 cup of coffee.
Lunch = 1 bananna, water
snack = pudding cup (120 cals)
dinner = beef cup noodle (300 cals)
pudding cup (120 cals)

Today is going to be a bad day b/c the only place open with food on the weekend is available in kerr which is the most disgusting food in the world.

So i'm mostly going to eat fruit and fast a bit b/c i'm 2 lbs away from guitar hero 80's version!!!!!! SWEEEEEET~!  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:22 am
Sunday 26th ::
Work Out -- 600 cals ddr for about an hour
light walking around

Food -- Brkfst = 1 bananna (90)
snack = pudding(120)
lunch = bananna(90) and an apple
snack = pudding(120)
dinner = cup noodle (300)

Yay i lost ten pounds~! I'm off to buy guitar hero 80's as soon as i can find a car. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:30 am
heart Holy crap! That's so awsome!! Congrats to you!  

Keren

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:53 pm
Thank you ^_^ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:39 am
Monday 27th ::
Work Out -- no ddr, but i've been walking across campus all day for a combined total of about 2 1/2 hours of hot sweaty walkin'

Food -- Brkfst = hard boiled egg, hash brown (about 200 cals altogether)
lunch = i honestly didn't eat much at lunch, wasn't hungry *cough*that'sthemagicofhavingprotienforbreakfastfoos*cough* toquito thing (only ate the inside), few bites of rice, and an inch square of chocolate cake w/o icing. don't freak i was at the healthy caf. where the worst thing there is under 375 cals.
snack = apple, sugar free jello (40 cals)
Dinner = still not that hungry...maybe that was just the yucky lookin' food or that i'd been walkin' for an hour right before. bwhahaha. So um yeah. 6 or 7 small bites of a chicken breast. Some broccoli, half a bread roll, and three bites of key lime pie. I deserved it.

So I maintained my weight. Better then gaining. I've finally hit the mark where i loose about a pound a week. The first ten is the easy stuff, your swing weight if you will, that comes and goes. And is pretty easy to get rid of. Now comes the hard part yo~!  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:01 pm
Tuesday 28th ::
Work Out -- no ddr again but i've walked alot'

Food -- Brkfst = egg mcmuffin (300 cals), apple danish (120)
Lunch = half a sandwich (turky, swiss cheese, brown bread)

So today's been a bad day. Woke up and my fish were dead. I just got them last night. My boyfriend's been over all day so i can't exactly work out.

Here's to hopin' my new ones don't die (gettin' them tonight)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:16 am
Wednesday 29th ::
Work Out -- tons of hot sweaty walkin, caring a 10lb bag.
250 cals in the gym (eliptical machine for 25 minutes)
small core work out

Food -- Brkfst = hashbrown, french toast, hardboiled egg (all together, about 300 cals)
Lunch = hot dog, cookie, icecream (altogether 500 cals)
Dinner =

No fish yet, hopefully tonight. and i'm taking my guitar hero back b/c it wasn't worth the price. so instead my fishy are my reward.

Gah i woke up, stood on the scale (b/c i didn't yesterday) and almost cried. I thought i'd gained it all back (don't ask me how) but then I noticed it was 175 so i'd actually lost a lb, oh happy days.  

Soi Tsuba

Keren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:13 am
Your fishies died!? eek Did you make sure their water temperature was the same inside the little baggy as it was in the fishtank? (That's the only thing that comes to my mind. I've lost fishes because of that. v.v) So Guitar Hero wasn't worth the money? I never found any interest in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:49 pm
guitar hero 2 is, tons of fun and lots of stuff to unlock. but you pay 50 dollars for the 80s one and it doesn't have more than maybe 20 songs and nothing new (same game as 2) and no unlockable goodies besides guitars which are the same in the other game.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:20 pm
Thursday 30th ::
Work Out -- 400 cals (40 mins) on the eliptical machine.

Food -- No brky i was asleep
Lunch = burrito (about 500 cals altogether)
dinner = coup of chicken noodle soup (140 cals)

Yay my fish were alive when I woke up, sweeeeeet.

And I lost two pounds~!

And I got a call back fromt the job I really wanted~!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:42 pm
Just curious how long have you been dieting for? If you have been only doing it since the start of this journal wouldnt losing 13lbs be unhealthy for that short of time. Though I guess its good to lose the weight.
Also are you an nutritionist or go to one because you seem to know alot of healthy eating?

smile

Madame de Sousa

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:17 pm
maggitty88
Just curious how long have you been dieting for? If you have been only doing it since the start of this journal wouldnt losing 13lbs be unhealthy for that short of time. Though I guess its good to lose the weight.
Also are you an nutritionist or go to one because you seem to know alot of healthy eating?

smile

that's my major (in my second year)

and i've been dieting since the start and I know it's unhealthy. But it's only bad if it continues to be like this, but it is actually normal to drop weight in the first couple of weeks like this because i've changed my entire eating style, and routine so my body is having to adapt which is what helps with the weight loss.

i.e. I never used to walk much, now i'm walking about a mile or more a day in the heat with a ten pound backpack. And I'm working out at the gym via p.e. or just gym gym.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff