A little help would be nice. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this team?
  No
  Yes
  Well you need to change a few things....
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:31 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
I know ^^ He also thinks im stupid for replacing Wood Hammer for Seed Bomb on my turtwig >.> I mean Wood Hammer is strong but I dont like the recoil. sweatdrop

Seedbomb is quite good. And i don't like recoil moves either. Fortunatly, if you give it some leftovers, that's not really a problem. ^^

Even with leftovers it can be a problem with Wood Hammer. The more damage you do with it, the more recoil damage you take. and with a 240 attack move...you usually do a lot of damage.

That is quite true...Have you considered teaching it Frenzy Plant instead?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
I know ^^ He also thinks im stupid for replacing Wood Hammer for Seed Bomb on my turtwig >.> I mean Wood Hammer is strong but I dont like the recoil. sweatdrop

Seedbomb is quite good. And i don't like recoil moves either. Fortunatly, if you give it some leftovers, that's not really a problem. ^^

Even with leftovers it can be a problem with Wood Hammer. The more damage you do with it, the more recoil damage you take. and with a 240 attack move...you usually do a lot of damage.

No. I am going to keep Seed Bomb with it >.< Wish my Shiny Adamant natured one had it >.<  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:33 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

No. I am going to keep Seed Bomb with it >.< Wish my Shiny Adamant natured one had it >.<

I was thinking instead of Wood Hammer. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Yet your Blaziken knows two moves that deal recoil damage.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Yet your Blaziken knows two moves that deal recoil damage.....

sweatdrop Thats because I dont really know any other moves for him. And I miscalulated. Wood Hammers power is 180 with STAB xp  
Teams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff