Submit

Excited for school?
  HECK NO!!! Homework is evil! D:
  Yes cuz i miss my friends! :3
  ...ice cream is so cool...:D literally! get it?! hahaha! lame joke! xD
View Results

Elmihy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm
oh gawd... I can't stand being back in school. Luckily, I get to ease my way in a little bit at a time because I just have math class for now... Our school's starting late since we ended late. I really want to sleep in... and not have to buy the crappy cafeteria food for lunch, although I do miss my friends... Still, last year I didn't have them in any of my classes... so I'm a little nervous about my schedule, and I could really care less about my non-friends in my grade. Well, school's inevitable, and even after that we have to get a JOB. Does the torture never end? gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:03 am
Meanwhile DownUnder....

Spring starts! Yay! Now my nose won't get frozen off anymore!

As for icecream... My devotion to it extends to even eating it while my nose drops off from the cold.  

Mayelbridwen

wolvesaber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:34 pm
I graduated last spring, so it feels kinda weird for it to be fall and I'm not in school...I'll going into college next year.

I might have started college this year, but I decided to wait a year to save up money, and I couldn't decide what to study until the middle of this summer.

A couple days ago I woke up a little after 7:00, and from my bed heard a school bus coming to pick kids up and thought, "ha-ha", and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:35 am
User ImageYou can create a whole differant universe ...

~Memories from the past summers, or this summer.
- Oh, that's easy. The trip to Myrtle beach with my family and family friends. I hanging out on the beach with Chris, the boy (not my family, there family) who is my age. We had a major sand fight mannn, I had to take like a 2 hour shower. (It was wet sand!) But before that we were surfing a little, and then we played vollyball. It was so much funn :]
~Things ur going to do before school starts.
- Well schools already started ^^;; But before school started I was at the pool all day. I had swim practice twice a day and it was easier to hang out at the pool with the lifegaurds and with people I knew who came in & out of the pool.
~When your school starts.
- 1. Swim team
- 2. Homework ... NOOOOOOOO!
- 3. Friends
~Why ice cream is so darn yummy!
- I don't know why, but I'm having some right now! Chocolate is the bessttt!!! biggrin

With the tip of your pencil ... User ImageUser Image

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:07 pm
My summer's BEEN over, and that was my last one too, during this one, I'munna get a full-time job until I am able to go to college. A couple of interesting things happened that I'd rather not get into. And ice cream... it just is kick a**, there's no other explanation. O_O  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff