Submit

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:04 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Well, last weekend I went to Anime Festival Wichita. I know what you're thinking, and no - I didn't randomly glomp an L cosplayer and scare them out of their wits. sweatdrop I was walking around hugging L cosplayers (there were a lot of them biggrin but I was asking first since it was against the rules not to... >.<) and holding two L plushies. (Yes. Two. The first thing I did when I got there was buy another L plushie. :3) So I'm walking along with my three friends and suddenly I hear, "L HUG!!!" and I get glomped. I turn around and ... yay! I've been randomly glomped by an L cosplayer. biggrin Definitely one of the more interesting points of the con... Great con though, there was Death Note stuff EVERYWHERE in the Dealers' Room. :3

I've been glomped by L - my life is complete. 4laugh

ANYBODY ELSE GO TO ANIME FESTIVAL WICHITA?!

Your so lucky!! gonk I want to be randomly glomped by L! That has to be one of the greatest gifts EVER to recieve!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
tieru
Hey. Who did you cosplay as?

I didn't DX I was going to go as L, but my mom wouldn't let me dye my hair and it was too late to get a wig... D; Sad!

Oh. ;C
You must have been jealous at the people cosplaying.
Well, I would. D:

tieru

Blessed Fairy

Tall-Trees-Falling

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:25 pm
Oooh how I want to go to an anime convention! gonk
But I live faaaar away from decent civilization so if I ask it's always no! But that sounds so fun getting glomped by an L! *cries in corner*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:03 am
L hug where?.....  

aKuma_TsubaSa

Moodyangel

Newbie Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:53 pm
O_O; at the sac anime con i hugged all the L's i had to whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:21 pm
>w< That's so awesome! L hugs are the best x3 I went to Otakon this year and there were a ton of L's. But sadly, most of them were bad D: I had to hug a descent L and then I found one without a Raito xD I hugged him, in front of fangirls I presume lol I was Zexion from Kingdom Hearts and me hugging an L looks weird but I heard squealing from them lol
L gives tiger hugs >.o And after that I felt whole 4laugh  

DeathOrCake

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:48 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
biggrin Definitely one of the more interesting points of the con...

*cough* What about the men with the anime faces and the foam boobs?

And the EGLs

And Peter Pixie, of course.

andandand...

and I went! me! *waggles hand* me! me!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:42 pm
IttyBittyKitty
SerenitytheWaterSprite
biggrin Definitely one of the more interesting points of the con...

*cough* What about the men with the anime faces and the foam boobs?

And the EGLs

And Peter Pixie, of course.

andandand...

and I went! me! *waggles hand* me! me!

Oooooh, the men with the foam boobs xd That was awesome.
"Their boobs didn't-"
"What did their voices sound like?"
"They didn't talk."
Ha ha ha. Their boobs didn't talk.
That was funny, your dad freaked XP

And of course you were there heart You're quite interesting, Itty.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Capitan Doggo

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:30 pm
I wish New Zealand had an anime festival D: they should!! *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:46 pm
lucky.... heart  

13Mizu-Chan13

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Mr_Lumpkins
>w< That's so awesome! L hugs are the best x3 I went to Otakon this year and there were a ton of L's. But sadly, most of them were bad D: I had to hug a descent L and then I found one without a Raito xD I hugged him, in front of fangirls I presume lol I was Zexion from Kingdom Hearts and me hugging an L looks weird but I heard squealing from them lol
Argh, whenever you hugged an L I wasn't with you.
I was too nervous to go up to an L and hug him by myself. xDDD"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:50 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Well, last weekend I went to Anime Festival Wichita. I know what you're thinking, and no - I didn't randomly glomp an L cosplayer and scare them out of their wits. sweatdrop I was walking around hugging L cosplayers (there were a lot of them biggrin but I was asking first since it was against the rules not to... >.<) and holding two L plushies. (Yes. Two. The first thing I did when I got there was buy another L plushie. :3) So I'm walking along with my three friends and suddenly I hear, "L HUG!!!" and I get glomped. I turn around and ... yay! I've been randomly glomped by an L cosplayer. biggrin Definitely one of the more interesting points of the con... Great con though, there was Death Note stuff EVERYWHERE in the Dealers' Room. :3

I've been glomped by L - my life is complete. 4laugh

ANYBODY ELSE GO TO ANIME FESTIVAL WICHITA?!

i didnt go to a-fest in wichita but i went to a-fest in dallas  

Ls_heir_near

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:15 am
i wanna be hugged and hug an L too... but i am never allowed to go to cons... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 pm
Mr_Lumpkins

zexion is cute! i'd hug you for hugging L. and then i'd hug L too! though i don't want to be squashed by a tiger-hug O.O  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:36 pm
Lol. Aww. That sounds adorable, getting glomped by a L cosplayer. :3 But I've never been to an anime con of any sort, so boo! D;  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff