Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Memorization? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should memorization count?
  yes
  no
View Results

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:55 pm
Deoridhe
TheDisreputableDog
Sometimes it's a little jarring to have people dressed in tunics, robes, and gowns while they're reading off computer print-outs.

...I think I'd find the tunics, robes, and gowns more jarring. wink

I don't.

But then, I wear tunics, etc on a weekly basis. Seeing some of my friends out of garb is jarring.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:57 am
Nuri

I don't.

But then, I wear tunics, etc on a weekly basis. Seeing some of my friends out of garb is jarring.
That can be a change. ~tries to think if she has ever seen Thorfin out of garb~  

TeaDidikai

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:34 am
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
TheDisreputableDog
Sometimes it's a little jarring to have people dressed in tunics, robes, and gowns while they're reading off computer print-outs.

...I think I'd find the tunics, robes, and gowns more jarring. wink
I wouldn't say jarring as much as distracting. heart

Sometimes no robes is better then robes, skin is not as distracting as things with too many sparkles.

I have an uncanny memory so learning off calls, chants ect ( and thier variations ) has never been a problem for me. But sometimes they are not fitting and this imho applies to oracles. Memorsing is well and good and sometimes 'spirit' will find it's way out, be it emphasize on certain phrases that speak to the hearts of those gathered or the reordering of the stanza/verse in a piece or complete new additions that fit and are for the ears of those present.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff