Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Opinions on hacked Pokemon. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:26 pm
Okay, so, say you get a REALLY awesome Pokemon, but you think it might be hacked. No real evidence, but it just seems...odd. Would it be wrong use it?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:24 am
I can't stand hacking. On things like the GTS and big trade conventions if you have something really special, no one belives you. I have a legit shiny Crobat on Emerald game (it's my fav. It's pink) but nowdays so many people hack into games and make shinies that it's not so special. You have a 1/3182 chance of finding a shiny normally. I was very lucky and found one but if I tried to trade it on GTS no one would belive me. crying Glitches are different though. I don't mind people who use glitches. I never use glitches though because they are never completly safe. A friend of mine had a Dragonite on Lv 100. They cloned it many times and it was fine. Then they didn't play this game for a while (like a year) then when they came back to it, the original dragonite had disappeared. Just gone. Weird and annoying.

Oh and people who hack and make extra special things, even if they don't use them, finding them in the real game is so much better.  

Miyoko-88

Virtual_Death2020

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:43 am
Negai Boshi
Okay, so, say you get a REALLY awesome Pokemon, but you think it might be hacked. No real evidence, but it just seems...odd. Would it be wrong use it?
I personally would use it. My friend hacked his sapphire to get unlimited masterballs and every other type of ball, and he loved it. But when he got diamond he just traded everything over, makeing the pokemon hold masterballs when he transfered them to pal park. I'd never cheat, I'm a fully legit trainer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 pm
i think hacking a pokemon is a discrease to others. If your a true pokemon fan you'd make your own pokemon strong by yourself!!!  

StickyHac

Healing Allegiant

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:04 am
GaaraXArtimis
i think hacking a pokemon is a discrease to others. If your a true pokemon fan you'd make your own pokemon strong by yourself!!!

Agreed, cheating takes the fun out of the game. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:18 am
i think hackers are pointless lowlifes and should be shot  

sneasal

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 pm
sneasal
i think hackers are pointless lowlifes and should be shot
HOLY COW MAN! eek

Hacks aren't all bad, it just depends on the hacker; if you use it to get a pokemon for breeding purposes is it bad? What about hacking in event-only pokemon who are difficult to get otherwise such as Ho-oh and Deoxys? And out of the millions of pokemon players, (okay, maybe hundreds of thousands sweatdrop ), Only a incredibly small percentage of them have access to a legit, battle ready Celebi; does owning one warrant being shot?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:14 pm
I hate hackers but sadly my friend is a hacker.But my Opinion on hackers is that they cant beat the game without hacking because there retards im sorry if someone here is a hacker.  

Hunter the anime king

Kaedehime2201

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:59 am
I've actually never heard of intentional glitches in the game before. What are these glitches?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:48 pm
what i do is go through the game 100% legit all the way through the entire game, AND THEN i load it with cheats. or in the case that i accedentaly glitch the game SO much that i lost all my pokemon then ill cheat to get back up to where i was and go back to being legit. or just for fun. i dont use my creations for competitions or anything, it is all just seeing how powerful we can make pokemon. just for laughs i made a lvl.1 magikarp with max stats and it knows: roar of time, spacial rend, judgement, and something else that i dont remember. it all depends on how you use the stuff you hack  

kikinak

Elder

2,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

LinkSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:05 pm
I don't see the point of it. I mean, if you want to cheat in game, that's your own business. But keep it on your own bloody game. Using hacks on wifi is just low and makes you look like a lazy jerk. Raising your team is half the challenge--the battle itself is a test of the result. It makes winning all the more sweeter if you did everything from breeding, making the moveset and EV-training yourself.

I've got a couple pokemon from the GTS that I know are hacked. One being a shiny gallade that was "apparently met at lvl 100." The poor thing has disgustingly terribly IVs though, and obviously no EV training, so it's useless to me. I only keep it for the extra OT number and higher chance of winning the lottery. The other one is a leafeon--seems legit, but it obviously raised with rare candies. Bad IVs, and no EV training. Again, useless to me. I love the eevee evolutions though, so he's sitting in my box just looking pretty.

Not to say I don't abuse glitches...^_^" I have made quite a few clones, mostly just to make copies of TMs, or so I could save myself time and keep a pokemon I like at lvl 50, while raising the copy beyond that point, or giving it a different moveset, etc. I don't mind hacks like unlimited TMs and whatnot--since unfortunately a lot of good, competitive movesets rely on them. If I had an AR, though, that's be the ONLY thing I would do. Even masterballs are useless in DP. I've yet to use mine, and I've caught all the legends in the game that are available right now (except regigigas, since I don't have access to the regis).  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 am
The only thing I've done to 'cheat' so far is the Emerald cloning glitch, and that's because I wanted to transfer pokes from my Emerald game without loosing everything that was in my boxes... Plus Master balls... But I generaly use Masterballs as a last resort. Something like "Hoshite. i've tossed fiftbillion pokeballs, greatballs and ultra balls at this legendary and it STILL WON'T CATCH, and I'm out of everything except masters. *sigh*"

I dont' own an AR or anything like that, but if I did and fiddled around with it on one of my games, I would use it for pure entertainment purposes. I wouldn't trade the hacks or anything, cuz getting a hacked poke is just annoying. >.< The only shiny I own I got legetimately while lvling another poke. It's a medicham. All nice and blue and sparkly. ^^ The only way I like medicham.  

eristell_ivy

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:33 pm
I think it's weird for there to be cheats, but, if they're there, why not use them? I use cheats on other games (because i don't have a DS) like Sims 2, cause otherwise my games would go down the drain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:57 am
xXGummi MaciXx
I think it's weird for there to be cheats, but, if they're there, why not use them? I use cheats on other games (because i don't have a DS) like Sims 2, cause otherwise my games would go down the drain.

I'll admit, I use some cheats on the Sims 2, simply because it's kinda fun to make whole cities full of filthy rich vampires. But the difference is that you don't interact with other players on a game like the Sims 2, and my vampires are never gonna be battling against normal Sims created by some innocent non-cheater. And if they did, I think they're still at a disadvantage. It's amazing how easily those vampires kill themselves. You know, sunlight...fires...swimming pools...Sims are stupid creatures.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

iamsilver1

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm
i only hacked to get certain pokemon, to level up my pokemon, and my friends do it, plus i only do ds cheats  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games