Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Gay Literature] Yaoi Books Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:50 pm
i Read one called
Blood Lust
by M. Christian and Todd Gregory
^^ and i really liked it! ^^ haha...
or...do u mean like... Manga Based Novels?... like...Cold Sleep or Only The Ring Finger Knows?..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:46 am
Skizzors
Sushii-Princess
Nnn, Miss Sushii was told to read a book by a guy in the class, it was about hemaphrodites discovering their sexualities xD
Don't remember what it was called though sweatdrop
Wraethu or something like that?

That's the one! Thanksh!

And really. Aren't you guys SUPER-EXCITED about the AnK DMP release? I can't wait! >//////<

User_2629207

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:37 pm
My friend was reading Wraethu and showed it to me.. weirded me out @_@.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:30 am
Skizzors
My friend was reading Wraethu and showed it to me.. weirded me out @_@.

xD I was recommended it by a heterosexual, male classmate... for the good of all men, I do hope he's straight xD Or better still, asexual.

So it's creepy?

User_2629207

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 pm
I've got a couple of good ones in my shelf.

+Boy Meets Boy
+At Swim, Two Boys
+Geography Club
+Dreamboy
+Rainbow Boys  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:21 am
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice are always good, but already mentioned. I don't know any others, though. But if someone who hasn't already heard about them, I suggest you at least read Inteview with the Vampire, The Vampire Armand, and the Vampire Lestat. The others are good too, though. Just not as yaoi-y 3nodding  

Catpox

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:00 pm
I've only heard of one; Rainbow Boys. I saw it when I was in Moncton and wnated it, but my parents didn't want me to get it. Because we're Christians and it's baaaad. Apparently. >_>; I really wanted it, too...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:00 am
Draylin_Mew
The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice are always good, but already mentioned. I don't know any others, though. But if someone who hasn't already heard about them, I suggest you at least read Inteview with the Vampire, The Vampire Armand, and the Vampire Lestat. The others are good too, though. Just not as yaoi-y 3nodding

...The Vampire Armand?
Honey-smothered licking FTW! xD

User_2629207

lostmoon_silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:54 pm
JazzMasterGanon

+Boy Meets Boy
+At Swim, Two Boys
+Geography Club
+Dreamboy
+Rainbow Boys

Rainbow Boys is hilarious and very sweet smile I like that trilogy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:41 pm
Boy Meets Boy was a wonderful book. In fact it was the first Actual book I had read in god knows how long. O_O
It was very sweet and the scene behind the bleachers at the end was simply adorable. smile

I also like Totally Joe. It about a 14 year old boy (i think) That was asked to write a A-Z autobiography thing about himself for school. While Doing so he finds out that he's gay. and it tells about his friendship and first crush and boyfriend. And how the kids and school reacted, and the rumors spread.
It was also good. It was a library book, and I lost it. Si have to pay a fine now crying  

Kereneko

aa_beatrix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:48 am
lostmoon_silverwings
JazzMasterGanon

+Boy Meets Boy
+At Swim, Two Boys
+Geography Club
+Dreamboy
+Rainbow Boys

Rainbow Boys is hilarious and very sweet smile I like that trilogy 3nodding

They're my sisters books and I hear they're really good. *Shoots self that she hasn't read them* I read another book by the same author and it was really good. It's called Getting It. It has a gay guy in it who helps a straight guy try and get the girl. X3 It's cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 pm
Kereneko
I also like Totally Joe. It about a 14 year old boy (i think) That was asked to write a A-Z autobiography thing about himself for school. While Doing so he finds out that he's gay. and it tells about his friendship and first crush and boyfriend. And how the kids and school reacted, and the rumors spread.
It was also good. It was a library book, and I lost it. Si have to pay a fine now crying

I adored Totally Joe. It was such a cute book.

Other then that, there are only three books I have read with gay characters in them: Pretty Things, You Are Not A Stranger Here, and Rainbow Boys.

There's also three others that I have heard of but haven't read: So Hard To Say, Getting It, and The God Box. They're all by Alex Sanchez, the same guy who wrote Rainbow Boys.  

Dracavia

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:47 pm
A Seprate Peace I swear they are gay! xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:44 pm
Yesh... Boy Meets Boy is amazing. It's my favourite book, Swordspoint being second.

I actually was conveniently looking up books at my public library's site, and I still have the link to the list of books on my clipboard.

Yay. Books.

So yeah, the actual library stuff won't help, but the list itself will. Enjoy!  

Hane no Kori

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:46 pm
Akurei Demon Wolf
A Seprate Peace I swear they are gay! xd sweatdrop

Ha ha ha! That's what my friends in another English class kept saying when they read it.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff