Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:25 am
Rayne blinked and jumped back in suprise. "Oh, hello. What kind of a job would you like here?" She smiled him a warm smile and softly scuffed a foot, half-blushing. Heh, a few job intakes.. Not so bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:35 am
Taylor motioned to the guitar. "I figure a little entertainment couldn't hurt..." He said with a slight smirk.  

AyaSantres

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:39 am
Rayne glanced at the guitar and thought for a moment. "Oh, I never thought of that.." she whispered. Turning back to face him, she said, "Sure!" and then to herself, she thought, I'll have to add that to the list of jobs...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:51 am
Taylor nodded. "Thanks. When do you want me to start..? Do you want to hear something first...?"  

AyaSantres

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:53 am
Rayne merely shrugged. "I don't mind. What kind of songs to you have in mind?" Her head tilted slightly in a curious expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:59 am
Taylor shrugged. "I can do basically anything you want... Except blues.... I don't have a slide bar..." He admitted a little begrudingly. "Anything particular requests...?"  

AyaSantres

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:04 am
A grin spread across Rayne's face as she said, "Do you know Sweet Child O' Mine? I love that song..." A silent sigh escaped her as she said it, and she looked hopefully up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:08 am
Taylor nodded and slung the strap of the guitar over his shoulder. He pulled a pick out of his pocket and iimediately played the song. "Sorry, but I can't remember the words at the moment..."  

AyaSantres

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:12 am
Rayne shook her head, ignoring what he said. "I don't mind..! I like the guitar part..." She watched his fingers dance and almost seemed to drift in thought. "I love it.." she said distantly, quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 am
"Glad you do. Now for one of my favorites..." He said, and switched rythmn. "Recognize it...?" He said, and hummed along with the fast rythmn.  

AyaSantres

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:22 am
Rayne concentrated and shook her head. "It seems familiar.." she tilted her head in a curious tone and looked back up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:28 am
"It does...? It shouldn't... I made it myself... Ah well..." He said, bringing it to a stop.  

AyaSantres

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 am
User Image
C l a i r

Clair had sat down at a table and listened to the music as she waited for her sister to get out of the bathroom.

User ImageS a r a h

Sarah had finished into the bathroom and went to sit next to her big sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:00 am
Taylor actually looked around the cafe for the first time. There were others there already, which helped make the lively decor all the more lively. He waved at the two sitting down at the table. "Hello..."  

AyaSantres

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:10 am
User ImageC l a i r

"Hello." Clair said. "You're a really good guitarist!" she added.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff