Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Random Discussion
Pukkelpop! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=)
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 am
I probably did make a fool of myself. But I mean, I don't care. I am who I am! xp And I'd rather talk to them and end up looking like a fool than not meet them at all...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:21 pm
POLY! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! xd heart

GOOOODDDDDD! <33333333

You're SO LUCKY! You have no idea!!!!

YOU ******** TOUCHED PETE WENTZ!!! You should have like, grabbed his a** if he crowd surfed over you!! xDDD But either way, YOU TOUCHED MR. WENTZ, HIMSELF!!! The bassist of FALL OUT BOY! YOU TOUCHED HIM!!! You gave him a gangsta handshake!!! God, POLY!!!!!! heart

crying And Gabe. And Mike. And the camera dude!!!!!! scream heart YOU MET THEM. And like...HAD A CONVERSATION!!!!!! You had a conversation with boys from TAI. You. They held your sharpie, and flipping signed your hat. HE LET YOU TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM. Not once, but TWICE. scream heart heart <3333 Omgggg. POLY!

AND YOU'RE IN MY GUILD! <3333 crying heart Have my babies?!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:12 pm
OMG I KNOW! heart heart
You just made me get excited all over again. Like stomach tightening, stupid grin, screaming with glee kind of excited. AHbghblf.
Believe me, I KNOW I'm lucky. I do. I really do.

Aaand Pete didn't crowd surf over me, just near me. Near enough where I could reach him, but I wasn't like actually one of the people holding him up. But yeah. I touched the guy. And believe me, I was all fangirly about it after. I mean, I even have a frickin button xp Haha.

Duuuude yes my sharpie is like, a god. And my hat is on display. And I'm gonna print out the pictures. And I want to get the ones from Decaydance Fest enlarged and hang them all over my wall... even though I have no room left on my walls xp

*sigh*
Yeah I had the greatest summer ever. Don't hate me for it gonk I seriously wish you could just come to Belgium. We'd be such good friends xp And I'd bring you with me to all these places and we'd meet them together and talk about it forever and ever after and be all happy every time we saw each other because we'd constantly be reminded of how we met them together and it'd be amazinggg! heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm
My goal was to make you feel it all over again. whee <3

That love paragraph -slash- sentence thing you typed made me happy. biggrin Prime + Poly = BFF! scream heart

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:27 am
`PrimeRib

That love paragraph -slash- sentence thing you typed made me happy. biggrin Prime + Poly = BFF! scream heart
Well then you completed your goal heart

Yess BFFs heart I think it's true. If we get along so well on the internet, we'd definitely be friends IRL.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:20 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib

Well then you completed your goal heart

Yess BFFs heart I think it's true. If we get along so well on the internet, we'd definitely be friends IRL.

Woo! We'd jam to Panic! At The Disco and eat snickerdoodles and drink orange ade all day long! 4laugh

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:34 am
And Capri Sun!

I've never had a snickerdoodle before sad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 pm
Neither have I. rofl But they must be good if Panic! likes them so much.

I actually don't like Capri Sun that much. D= It's kind of gross, actually. But my mom always buys them to pack them in my lunch for school. ;D

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:31 pm
Haha. Yeah I just assume that I'd like snickerdoodles too. Besides, I've looked them up on wikipedia and the seem good to me... xp heart

I like certain flavors of Capri Sun. Over here they only sell the orange juice kind...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:04 pm
There's an orange juice kind? eek

I wonder what kind Brendon likes most...

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:32 am
Um well I think it's just called "orange"...

Whatever kind Brendon likes most, I like most too wink
Just kidding. I think my favorite kind used to be Strawberry Kiwi... but I don't really remember. Haven't had Capri Sun in about four years xp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:09 pm
Strawberry kiwi tastes like barf. rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:42 pm
`PrimeRib
surprised surprised surprised
xd

This is probably the first thing we really don't have the same opinion about xp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:26 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
surprised surprised surprised
xd

This is probably the first thing we really don't have the same opinion about xp

Probably. xd

I'm allergic to kiwi. ;D So I always eat like...kiwi flavored stuff because I can't have the real thing. But that drink just tastes bad. xp I mean...it's okay. I'll drink it if my mom puts it in my lunch...but I don't prefer to drink it.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:42 am
My mom makes my lunch for me too, and she always talks about how none of the other kids' parents make their lunch for them. But yours does too, apparently! So I'm not the only one! xp whee

Aaand it's kind of funny how you say it tastes like barf, but then you say you'll drink it if it's in your lunch xp It sounds like if your mom put barf in your lunch you'd eat that too mad D

Or maybe I'm just being weird xp

Random Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces